Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Teen Swag :]" Is down! I repeat, it is down!

Kitty Cat Moonshire

Also, I get a lot of hate for MLP from SwagFags, so I do have a bit of a prejudice against them.

Same here. There's one kid in one of my classes who absolutely hates MLP and me, and guess what word he never stops saying? If you haven't figured that one out, "Swag!"

Same here. There's one kid in one of my classes who absolutely hates MLP and me, and guess what word he never stops saying? If you haven't figured that one out, "Swag!"

Haha that's got to be even worse than my problem! I get internet hate, like on youtube. In real life, I'm a closet brony.

I know, I suck, but it scares some people, and I'm extroverted :P So I need the company :P

Haha that's got to be even worse than my problem! I get internet hate, like on youtube. In real life, I'm a closet brony.

I know, I suck, but it scares some people, and I'm extroverted :P So I need the company :P

Well internet hate just happens. I think Tobuscus put it best "These days, talking about My Little Pony is as dangerous as talking about politics." (or something like that).

What really sucks is when those people that mock you for it the most aren't swag fags at all, but instead are your friends, including your best friend.

Well internet hate just happens. I think Tobuscus put it best "These days, talking about My Little Pony is as dangerous as talking about politics." (or something like that).

What really sucks is when those people that mock you for it the most aren't swag fags at all, but instead are your friends, including your best friend.

You're a brony... And audience..?? :DDDDDDDDD

Here, have this awesomeness badge!

CaptainAwesomeBadge.png

Oh yeah, that's got to suck, especially if they are serious... My best friend makes fun of me for everything, so I wouldn't think twice about her teasing.

• Brohoof 1

I don't know how many of you use facebook, but there was a page called "Teen Swag :]" that had over 1.2 Million likes. Essentially it was a cancerous page that posted those "Just Girly Things" pictures, the "1 like = 1 respect/prayer/etc" pictures, things like "lyek if u evr dun dis" pictures... you get the point.

A few of the smaller pages (Under 75k likes) with rather dedicated fanbases, such as "This is why aliens won't talk to us" and "BestOfYouTubeComments" organized a raid on the page. 

It was so successful that within a day facebook took down the page.

So I have no idea why I'm telling you all this. I didn't even participate.

Maybe I'm just happy because we are one step closer to curing the cancer known as "swag."

Yes, I know, love and tolerate. But if you think about it, I'm showing them love by saving them from their insanity ;P

P.S. I don't necessarily have a problem with the "swag" style, or their little phrases (although they do get overused to the point of irritation), it's more the self-centered, "I'm better than you 'cuz u no gots swaggs' mentality. Also it seems to accumulate in groups of people who are, well, lacking in the fields of grammar and logic.

Also, I get a lot of hate for MLP from SwagFags, so I do have a bit of a prejudice against them.

That's pretty much the reason why I quit facebook.I'd always get spamed with this kind of stuff.Every single one of my friends liked a page similar to Teen Swag, or something related to that.

Also the hate from Swagfags is true.

BUT it is the internet.So of course people are going to do this kind of stuff.

Edited by Flutter derps

I hate to say this, but this is great news. Usually I'll get one or two of their updates by "friends" liking them. It surprises me that people actually give these pages positive attention too, and adding onto the fact that people who say "swag" or "yolo" are terribly annoying (aside from Rainbow Dash and BrownMan at Rooster Teeth).

got this from everything2.com:

How To Be A Gangsta (In 5 Simple Steps)

1. You have to master the swagger of your typical homie. Watch MTV for inspiration, then imitate the ridiculous walk of your favourite rap star.If you find yourself having difficulties,visualize yourself with a massive case of hemmorhoids, and/or a pickle shoved up your ass. A big pickle.

Checklist:

If so, you can continue.

2. Language is very important. When attempting to fit in with the rap community, you must forget everything you have learned about the English language and how to speak itproperly. It helps if you have some sort of speech impediment, preferably one which makes you sound like you have a mouth full of oatmeal at any given point. Remember,contractions are your new godPractice at home, at the bus station, at school; anywhere you can.

Translation guide:

Checklist:

If not, you'd better practice a little more.

3. You'll have to acquire a g' name. 2-Pac is a popular one, as is Biggie. (For more information, see "peoplesection below.) Or, there's always shortening your name to the first letter of your first name, then adding an adjective. For example, there's Lil' J, or Big R. You can also go with just the adjective: Slim, Shorty, etc. You'll fit right in.

Checklist:

Well, since this is the only evident requirement, on we go.

4. You'll need to be hip to the rap gurus of the moment. A commonly idolized rapper, 2-Pac, was shot some time ago. In the "softcore" rap crowdMa$e and Puff Daddy are really cool. Busta RhymesLil' KimBiggie Smalls (also dead), Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre are also cult favourites. Feel free to mix 'n' match at will.

With the celebrities, come the "sides". There's Westside and Eastside. They have nothing to do with where you are on a map. To demonstrate your undying allegiance to the Westside, cross the two middle fingers on one hand, and wave that hand about profusely, whilst shouting "Wess'ide, man..Wess'ide!" This will go over big. The Eastside sign is formed by turning the previously-made W upside down, in the shape of an M. One will shout "Yo'mofos! Eass'ide rules!" or something of that ilk. Make sure, before you attempt the hand signs, that you're with a group of the same patriotism, or else you'll get a can of whoop'ass opened on you. Y'all, rather.

Checklist:

Let's hope so. These are crucial before moving on to the last section.

5. G' clothing is rather simple.
For pants, all you need to do is cruise the local mall until you find a really fat person. Check out the waist size on his jeans, then head to the nearest store playing rap music to buy a matching pair. They must also be long. You'll know you've made a good buy when you have three yards of fabric bunched about your ankles. You must wear them low-slung as well. The prerequisite, an assumed few pairs of cool boxer shorts, should be mostly hanging out. But to complete your lower half, you must own a stylin' belt. The purpose of this belt is not altogether clear, save for it holds your pants firmly against your upper thighs and restricts movement, making the rap strut easier. Trust me.
As for what kind of pants to wear, army pants (in any, and all, colours), jeans, tearaways and cargo pants will all do nicely.

On your top half, you should wear shirts which would fit the fat man at the mall. At the same store where you bought your pants, you will find the bright colours that are a necessityto successful gangsta dress. Oranges, yellows, and greens are especially good. T-shirts are acceptable, provided they have sleeves that reach halfway down your forearm, and that they come at least halfway down your thigh. Sweatshirts should be almost as long, and have either Nike or Fubu emblazoned across the front. Never, EVER get caught dead in a sweater.
Jackets are easy. All you need is something that's shinybright, and looks like it would fit a 300-pound Eskimo, as well as be suitable for said Eskimo's environmental surroundings.

For shoes, again, Nikes and Fubus are the best. Reeboks and Adidases are fine for the beginning g'. They have to have cost at least $150, and be shiny and bright. You might as well forget how to tie knots, because the gangsta who ties his shoes up, gets beat up. You can accessorize with one of those key chain straps (the ones that circle your neck) that seem to be all the rage. It must say Fubu on it, of course.
A hat is good, as long as it's got one of the previously-mentioned trade names on it. Turn the hat sideways for extra respect. That's spelled R-E-S-P-E-C-T. You can always go with ahandkerchief as well, with the hat or alone. Snoop Doggy Dogg wears one, if you need celebrity reinforcement.

Checklist:

It appears, with the above questions answered affirmatively, that you've completed the tutorial and are now a fledgeling gangsta, prepared for the wide world of rap.
Happy g'ing!

Edited by Charcoal

Hooray the wicked page is dead! I've been saying swag for a years longer than its development into Internet cancer, and it kind of ruined it so much that I get shunned for saying it. Let's keep at it, and support operation arrowknee! (a page my friend made in an attempt to stop abuse of swag and yolo)

Do you guys seriously have nothing to do, but sit here and rejoice over a stupid fb page being taken down while hating on someone for how they choose to live their life?

Sounds oddly familiar....

I agree, they are annoying as hell. Very. Annoying. (though, I like the word "swag" x3) But you don't see me giving them the time of day for anything.

Slightly relevant

CZjOd.gif

YOU'RE WELCOME!

I was part of the group that did this. We planned for a week with the pages called "first cement" and "the best of youtube comments" a big raid on teen swag. They went down after some inside work, mind games, and trolling. It took 10 thousand of us a day and a half to RUIN a 1.2 MILLION strong fanbase! Next we're gunna get teen quotes.

I too only use swag and yolo when I'm joking I NEVER use it seriously and get annoyed when people do but I guess it doesn't matter to me much... unless they wear shirts like these

img-1209175-1-69205aa5fbf3e0b631c2d689a4

img-1209175-2-yolo_organic_womens_tshirt

I thought Yolo meant "You Obviously Love Octavia"

btw

aww you don't like Swag?

SWag.png

this is how much I care, hur hur hur hur hur, Swag!

oh and yolo for good measure

• Brohoof 1

Woh woh woh... when did "swag" become a style? I thought people just basterdised its definition to mean  "a bunch of random useless crap that apparently makes you look cool".

This thing is a subculture now? 2c0gc.png

• Brohoof 1

Its unfortunately been a subculture for awhile now. I like to joke around and say SWAG alot, but the people who actually take that shit seriously, I despise them. Good on the people who raided the page.

Relevant(?)

yolo-swaggins_o_1115961.jpg[

The Swagfag's lair has been destroyed?

I know I know, 'love and tolerate', but I make an exception for those...things. I am truly ashamed of my generation.

Edited by Spess

You know the funny thing is that I didn't even know there's such a page like this. I don't know any of these mentioned..

And why? Because I didn't care about pages.

And somehow, I don't see the point of putting down the page..

Internet heroes.

And if the swagfags are stupid, putting down the fb pages won't do anything. They keep on being stupid anyway. Some stupid posts on fb have minimal effect on their mentality or abilities. Seriously, deleting page has never ever taught anyone proper grammar...

So the phrase "lacking the fields of logic" in the post is kinda ironic.

Tl;Dr version: Pointless.

Fucking this.

You don't like it? Don't give it a like, it's like that.

Don't try to take it down, it's completely useless just like he says.

• Brohoof 1