Doctor Who

Torchwood

The Big Bang Theory

House

Lewis

Warehouse 13

Spooks

It has to be TV series which are being made/shown currently

MLP and Detective Conan. I don't watch many shows, and even when I do, it's usually on the internet. MLP episode premiers are pretty much the only thing I watch on TV.

There's a noticeable lack of Psych in this thread and that makes me kind of sad.

Psych is pretty much one of the best things ever.

I've tried to watch it, but I just can't get into it.

I find the lack of Top Gear in this thread to be highly, highly, HIGHLY, disturbing.

Seriously, what's not to love about things like RV racing, and the turning of random vehicles into amphibious vessels?

... other than MLP and Top Gear, I'm also following Fate/Zero. It's an anime, but it's being shown on television so uh... it counts.

Hrm, let's see.

Live Action:

Community.

Parks and Recreation.

Psych.

Supernatural.

Glee.

Doctor Who.

Cartoons:

Phineas and Ferb.

MLP.

Spongebob.

Reality:

The Sing-Off.

Pawn Stars.

American Pickers.

Storage Wars.

I think these are all the ones I'm watching currently. Or at least the ones my DVR records.

Edited by PhunkThisNoise

I eat sleep and breathe MLP:FiM.

Other than that, I just watch things like House, Simpsons and Family Guy. I don't follow religiously though.

But one show that just ended a while back (but I still watch the episodes over and over again) is the Care Bears: Adventures in Care-A-Lot that used to be on The Hub, since they don't have that channel here i just watch on YouTube.

Cant wait for antiques roadshow to come to DC. Got so much old junk I want appraised.

It would be pretty awesome if your stuff was cool enough to get featured on the show. I can see myself watching television one day and going "oh damn I know that guy"

I dont watch MLP FiM on TV sadly. Wish I could.

I don't even have a TV, just DVDs on a laptop or downloads. Youtube is my MLP FiM saviour! I'd probably watch more if I did have a TV - Top Gear is always fun when I go visiting people, and I used to quite like The Apprentice (UK) and NCIS back when I lived where there was a TV.