Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What current TV series are we fans of

Lupus

The Boocdocks - even though they got cut off the air because family guy was losing horribly to it...

Why do people keep making this absurd claim? I've seen it being made on quite a few forums. Networks don't work that way. They don't cancel something with good ratings in hopes that a lower rated show will then make it. Boondocks was canceled because it was rather over the top with the anti-white racism. If you reversed it, the show would have never made it on the air in the first place. I watched only two episodes. The thing they had in common was that any white character was depicted as ugly, stupid and mean.

My name is earl, even though I have already seen all the episodes and it was cancelled :blush: , I also like watching powerblock on the weekends. I also like southpark, but it is never on anymore due to the big bang theory taking its 9:30 slot on the comedy network. I don't hate many shows, but I detest TBBT. It has horrible jokes and heavily relies on the audience to laugh at every word the actors say. I have no idea why it's so popular... :huh:

Why do people keep making this absurd claim? I've seen it being made on quite a few forums. Networks don't work that way. They don't cancel something with good ratings in hopes that a lower rated show will then make it. Boondocks was canceled because it was rather over the top with the anti-white racism. If you reversed it, the show would have never made it on the air in the first place. I watched only two episodes. The thing they had in common was that any white character was depicted as ugly, stupid and mean.

OBJECTION!!!

• MLP:FiM
  • Regular Show
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars
  • Adventure Time: With Fin and Jake
  • American Dad
  • Through The Wormhole: With Morgan Freeman
  • Dark Matters: Twisted But True

I think that's about it right now :x

OBJECTION!!!

Care to expand upon that? In a court of law, when a lawyer announces his objection, he then has to give his reason for objecting. He doesn't just yell out one word and then sit down.

Networks don't cancel the shows with higher ratings in some vain hope that the lower rated show will then take off. It doesn't work that way. It's all based on sales of commercial time, and getting the show onto as many screens as possible. It would be laughably bad business tactics to cancel a higher rated show, trying to make a lower rated show become popular instead.

As to my personal observations on two episodes of "The Boondocks" The only white characters I saw were stupid, mean, petty and ugly looking in their character design.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Care to expand upon that? In a court of law, when a lawyer announces his objection, he then has to give his reason for objecting. He doesn't just yell out one word and then sit down.

Networks don't cancel the shows with higher ratings in some vain hope that the lower rated show will then take off. It doesn't work that way. It's all based on sales of commercial time, and getting the show onto as many screens as possible. It would be laughably bad business tactics to cancel a higher rated show, trying to make a lower rated show become popular instead.

As to my personal observations on two episodes of "The Boondocks" The only white characters I saw were stupid, mean, petty and ugly looking in their character design.

Uncle Ruckus makes up for all the "anti-white" morals that the boondocks has. Look him up on youtube and you'll understand...

Uncle Ruckus makes up for all the "anti-white" morals that the boondocks has. Look him up on youtube and you'll understand...

I remember him from the two episodes I saw. He's the guy who has one eye bigger then the other. (Derpy?)

Like I said, if you reversed The Boondocks, and had it about two white kids, with all the humor directed at other races, and their white uncle who hated his own race, the show would never had been allowed to air even one episode.

I remember him from the two episodes I saw. He's the guy who has one eye bigger then the other. (Derpy?)

Like I said, if you reversed The Boondocks, and had it about two white kids, with all the humor directed at other races, and their white uncle who hated his own race, the show would never had been allowed to air even one episode.

True, but still, The Boondocks had high ratings & if you wanna talk about that. Look at Family Guy & South Park.

They were just as "Bad" As the Boondocks, Those shows aren`t even funny anymore yet they still air t`ill this day, Even when they where cancelled. They came back. The Boondocks cut taken off the air once after the season 3 finale & that show didn`t come back.

Which by far proves my point.

True, but still, The Boondocks had high ratings & if you wanna talk about that. Look at Family Guy & South Park.

They were just as "Bad" As the Boondocks, Those shows aren`t even funny anymore yet they still air t`ill this day, Even when they where cancelled. They came back. The Boondocks cut taken off the air once after the season 3 finale & that show didn`t come back.

Which by far proves my point.

I never liked South Park, but I do enjoy Family Guy. At least Family Guy spreads it around. Their racist non-PC humor is directed at everyone equally.

For me?...........PONIES!

Well, aside from mlp, here is what I watch:

Dragon Drive (This is the only show aside from mlp that I watch strictly on the computer)

Oddities

How it's made

Mythbusters

Through the wormhole

I don't have a long list of tv shows that I like........No if this were about youtube channels, then I would have a long a** list

Nah, it didn't get cancelled McGruder like Faust just moved on to work on other stuff. To be fair the production of The Boondocks from season 2 to 3 took approximately 2 years and also The Boondocks is returning for a fourth season. http://screenrant.com/the-boondocks-season-4-announced-kofi-125008/

Nah, it didn't get cancelled McGruder like Faust just moved on to work on other stuff. To be fair the production of The Boondocks from season 2 to 3 took approximately 2 years and also The Boondocks is returning for a fourth season. http://screenrant.co...ed-kofi-125008/

Oh, I was wondering about that. I Googled to see when it got cancelled and I couldn't find anything. I'm glad for the fans, even if I'll just stick with Family Guy.

:lol:

Current TV shows?

Not that many actually....

• My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (A lot)
  • Kitchen Nightmares (Every once in a while)
  • Agatha Christie's Poirot (I just know that I've got to be the only one on this site that watches this....)
In general, I don't really watch a lot of TV at all really. I don't even have cable or anything like that. I much prefer reading.

Hrm, let's see.

Live Action:

Community.

Parks and Recreation.

Psych.

Supernatural.

Glee.

Doctor Who.

Cartoons:

Phineas and Ferb.

MLP.

Spongebob.

Reality:

The Sing-Off.

Pawn Stars.

American Pickers.

Storage Wars.

I think these are all the ones I'm watching currently. Or at least the ones my DVR records.

all of this minus glee, didnt really get into it

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Mythbusters

The Simpsons

Big Bang Theory

House

Edited by Auroreita Borealis