Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Toa of Ponies

This is a Drawing of celestia and discord I drew a couple of days ago.

It's a shipping though, so don't click on it if you don't like that stuff

http://griffy987.deviantart.com/art/Discord-and-Celestia-356354787

I dislike Discords body in this, But it is just a quick drawing. Its the first time I have drawn either of these characters.Please tell me what you think of it! 

• Brohoof 7

Hello!

Hmm what is this? *Notices this sentence* "It's a shipping though". Uhm, oh no! No thank you very much! Discord and Celestia shippings are one of the things i hate most in life... <_<

Discord is drawn very well.  Celestia's mane looks odd to me though.  Also her head seems a little fat to me (height wise). Though that one might just be me.  There are  of things wrong with her, but Discord is done very well.  Nice job.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like a pretty good sketch to me! I don't personally notice anything on it that seems messed up so I guess you can assume that its pretty solid :).

Celestia and Discord shipping is a bit strange to me, but eh idk the art still looks good regardless so whatever :).

Good job bro!

• Brohoof 1

Discord is drawn very well.  Celestia's mane looks odd to me though.  Also her head seems a little fat to me (height wise). Though that one might just be me.  There are  of things wrong with her, but Discord is done very well.  Nice job.

Yeah, I sorta gave up when I started to draw Celestia . It still came out much better than i thought it would

Whoa just checked it out on your deviantart page and all I can say is that is awesome! It is a really cute picture too :3 Did a great job on drawing that for sure ;)

Thank you very Much!!

Looks like a pretty good sketch to me! I don't personally notice anything on it that seems messed up so I guess you can assume that its pretty solid :).

Celestia and Discord shipping is a bit strange to me, but eh idk the art still looks good regardless so whatever :).

Good job bro!

Celestia and Discord is my favorite shipping  :P

anyway thanks for the compliment!

• Brohoof 1