Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anybody a autistic Brony?

FIMChangedmylife72

• 7 years later...

I have ADHD/ADD to a moderate degree, so sometimes its somewhat hard to stay on the task at hand, other than that I do not have autism that I know of.

• Brohoof 1

I was originally diagnosed with Aspergers, but since that is not a medical diagnosis anymore (rolls eyes), I’m now Autism Spectrum Disorder.

Most people can’t tell unless I say anything though. I’ve pretty satisfactorily trained most of the potential hinderances and obvious tics out of myself.

I still stim though. And it’s kind of funny because sometimes I literally make my mom seasick with it. :ButtercupLaugh:

I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was around ten years old. It comes with all the issues that you'd expect.

Edited by Cash_In

2 hours ago, Blivy said:

I have ADHD/ADD to a moderate degree, so sometimes its somewhat hard to stay on the task at hand, other than that I do not have autism that I know of.

Same here. Moderate degree. I am also OCD to a degree, especially when cleaning (I never know when enough is enough).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I suspect that I am autistic, but I don't really have the opportunity to acquire a formal diagnosis. I also think I may have cyclothymia, which is essentially bipolar, but you aren't always one or the other. I've been pretty much suspecting this since 11th grade (started watching MLP I believe summer before 10th), though I've never been in the situation to resolve it.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

Here is one, I was diagnosed this year since I never had good access to health, also an anxiety disorder that occurs only when I go to school, maybe an anxiety-depressive disorder, I don't like being with more people, I prefer to be alone, nor do I like noise or music, I have learning problems, like I do not understand why in classes they teach us something that I know since I was 5 years old, in short, I learn differently from others and much more fast (I learned to read at 3 years old)

• 1 month later...

MLP was part of the reason I was diagnosed as on the ASD spectrum! It's been my hyper-fixation for years and whenever my anxiety gets bad, I'll turn to the show for comfort. I think after hearing me cry about not just my bad feelings but also how "I NeEd pOnIeS!!11" it was pretty glaring obvious that something was up:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...