Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Doritos

ParsoOfEquestria

My favorite doritos are Cool Ranch, Spicy Nacho, Taco flavored, and Nacho Cheese.

They are really so delicious, they really do energize me to get ready for a all-nighter in video games.

Tacos at midnight baby! Those were amazing, but for some reason they removed them! That makes me upset. I dont like to be upset. :(

Eh, I'm honestly a bit of a chip hipster. If it isn't Tim's, Kettle, or something of similar quality I'm not all that likely to eat it, to be honest.

But, with that said... when it comes to Doritos, cool ranch is pretty much the only way to go for me. I honestly find nacho cheese to be thoroughly disgusting, and while I don't dislike taco flavor per se, I'm not a huge fan of it either.

My favorite used to be the Guacamole Doritos, only sold for what seemed like a very short time.  I also think I was the only person who actually liked them, but man I wish they still made 'em.

Other than that, my absolute favorite is the Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos.  It's one of the main ingredients in what me and my friends have referred to as "Chip Crack".  See, you take Sweet Spicy Chili Doritos and dip them in smooth cheese dip, preferably Tostitos.  It's the greatest thing you will ever taste in chip and dip form, I guarantee it.

• Brohoof 1

Cool ranch! With salsa dip ;D I rarely eat them without dip o3o the salsa just adds the extra flavour for me and its just nomalicious ;3

I'm not a huge fan of the cheese flavours, *doesn't like cheese that much* so the spicey and normal flavours for me ...with dip! :3

I like Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch. The classic flavors. I've had their Taco flavored ones before. They were interesting. I kind of like the Pizza ones. But I usually always stick with my two favorite flavors.