Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favourite Doritos

ParsoOfEquestria

I really haven't found a flavor I don't like, but my favorites are Nacho, Cool Ranch, and those taco ones. Good snacks for those all-nighters despite the Dorito-dust on your fingers.

Salt and vinegar. Sweet jesus I've been in love with doritos for the longest time man, I swear if I were to say that my favorite was anything other than the nacho flavored ones, the ground below me would rip open and I'd fall in to be slapped across the face by god.

• Brohoof 1

Doritos, ah yes those chips are one of my favorite brands, I usually prefer Nacho Cheese, but I also like Cool Ranch and Spicy Sweet Chili.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

No one has said Blazin' Buffalo & Ranch? Dude, those are like incredibly epic :U

Not to mention the Mexican Doritos, the Tornado ones and Flamin' Hot ones are goooooood.

Edited by Francis Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Sweet Chili, Cool Ranch and Naco Cheese. I love the Sweet Chilli because they are hot and sweet at the same time and so yummy I could eat a whole bag in about 1 hour even though by the end of the bag my mouth would be on complete fire.

Nacho cheese is my favorite Doritos. Though reading through the thread, quite a bit love the cool ranch while I can't stand the taste :V

I've also went to this one random gas station once and they had "Jalapeno Dorito Rolls" and they were fantastic. 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...

I love them all, I have yet to run in to one kind of Doritos I dislike. Not saying I go out and eat bags of those chips... I only get a random bag of them like once every 2-3weeks...

anyway, if I must pick a favourite, going with Cool Ranch

• 3 years later...

Best Favorite Dorito

When people speak about chips and drop, most likely these are discussing corn chips and salsa. While I love corn chips and salsa approximately the next person, I've experimented and discovered that there are many choices that are even tastier. If you'd like your potato chips and drop combo to be always a hit at the next party, you may consider a few of the next:

http://www.goo.gl/xs1JjC

cobi.jpg

There are Doritos flavors listed here i have never even heard of.  :blink:  I mean I only ever see the same 3 maybe 4 brands at my local grocery store. Maybe I need to go to more grocery stores or something.

I feel stupid just saying Cool Ranch. :orly: 

• Brohoof 1

On 5/6/2017 at 1:35 PM, GrimGrimoire said:

There are Doritos flavors listed here i have never even heard of.  :blink:  I mean I only ever see the same 3 maybe 4 brands at my local grocery store. Maybe I need to go to more grocery stores or something.

I feel stupid just saying Cool Ranch. :orly: 

I feel the same way! I love the sound of some of these funky flavors but I never see them around. I guess it's Cool Ranch for me too. *sobs pitifully* 

I love Doritos! While I tend to prefer the original flavor, I am fond of all of them.

I recently discovered wild white nacho cheese, and it actually took place of my favorite. They taste like the original nacho cheese Doritos, but with more of a white cheddar flavor. Though its kinda hard to notice the difference...

Image result for white nacho doritos

• 3 weeks later...