Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Valentine's Day!

Fluttershy4life

It seems like i'm the only single girl that is actually excited for Valentine's Day! :D Like we don't need a boyfriend/girlfriend to have fun on Valentines Day! It's a perfect excuse to show the people you care about that you love them and there is so much chocolate! And candy and other fun things! Am i right, or am i just crazy??

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 3

around here, tons of people turned Valentine's Day into SAD (Single Awareness Day)

this holiday is nothing but a Hallmark holiday where card, candy, and flower makers want you to buy their stuff to give to people. People should express their love to their family, friends, and significant others on a daily basis, not just once on February 14th.

• Brohoof 4

my boyfriend is going to be me a lot of stuff.

so i'm excited ;) plus it'll be our anniversary.

I don't see why there needs to be a day to "show" someone how much you love or care about them...seems like it'd matter more if people did that on a regular basis.

this holiday is nothing but a Hallmark holiday where card, candy, and flower makers want you to buy their stuff to give to people. People should express their love to their family, friends, and significant others on a daily basis, not just once on February 14th.

THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS...

The only thing I like about Valentine's Day (or rather, February 14th) is that my best friend's birthday is on that day, and we usually just play violent video games then.

Pfft... love. All a girl (in my school) wants is a douche boyfriend that will treat her like crap. Is that love? And I lost my girlfriend to one of those very boys.

Wait a while, in school people are usually just trying to fit in.

Pfft... love. All a girl (in my school) wants is a douche boyfriend that will treat her like crap. Is that love? And I lost my girlfriend to one of those very boys.

I know how you feel. It pisses me off when girls comment all over videos on YouTube about "perfect guys" instead of duchbags. But then when you act like one... FRIENDZONED