Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Valentine's Day!

Fluttershy4life

This'll be the first Valentine's Day in my entire life that I actually have someone to spend it with. I am so happy and excited, and I feel so incredibly lucky that I could find the most perfect person for me. I finally have a boyfriend... and we can do romanticky stuff that makes single people throw up and hate us like I used to be.

• Brohoof 3

First of all,...

OMG SAME! i've been looking everywhere for those!

Thirded. I kinda want that now.

Second of all, and this is gonna be the sad part,... I aints gots no valentine. Ever. It sucks to fall in love, only to fall out of it right afterwards. And then you harden up your emotions. Teh end.

Thirdly, all Valentine's Day is for is to provide an excuse for chocolate makers to increase their sales.

And fourth, and you kinda know where this is going from the very first sentence I said,... I'm in it for the chocolate.

-----

Just looked it up, and February 14th falls on a Tuesday. Where am I gonna be? Either at home gawking the day away either on the forums or deviantART, or somewhere not at home but within a 5- to 100-mile radius from it.

I hope my life doesn't implode by then.

Posted Image All I know is I need to find some of these.

I must find these, I will find a way!

I'm gonna be creapily watching girls from a safe distance 8|

:lol:

It seems like i'm the only single girl that is actually excited for Valentine's Day! :D Like we don't need a boyfriend/girlfriend to have fun on Valentines Day! It's a perfect excuse to show the people you care about that you love them and there is so much chocolate! And candy and other fun things! Am i right, or am i just crazy??

Nah, you're not the only one.

I'm also sooo excited for the Valentine day!!!! ;)

They were said to be found at walgreens.

Yeah, just found them on Google after I posted that. Also Walmart supposedly has pony Valentine's cards. Welp, I know what I'm doing tomorrow.
  • Brohoof 1

It seems like i'm the only single girl that is actually excited for Valentine's Day! :D Like we don't need a boyfriend/girlfriend to have fun on Valentines Day! It's a perfect excuse to show the people you care about that you love them and there is so much chocolate! And candy and other fun things! Am i right, or am i just crazy??

No chocolate in argentina, just full of dancing people and kissing and dropping food from their mouths while they kiss themselves.

It's my least favorite holiday, I don't like it

As far as I'm aware, it's not even a holiday...we certainly don't get the day off, lol.

Eh, Valentine's day. Before I had a significant other it was just another day. Now I have one, we use it as an excuse to go out to dinner the weekend before (never go on the actual day, restaurants get too crowded). I don't really get the desire to send cards and candy. Shouldn't you love them every day of the year regardless?

I agree 100% :D to me it is a holiday about chocolate, frills, and the color red. I think it's pretty but I do prefer St. Patrick's day because green is my favorite color :D

I don't mind being single. My introverted non peopleness likes it. Flirting is fine but I'm not much of a comitment person.

Edited by StarGazer