Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What websites do you check in first when you start your PC?

Floris

Depends on when.

During the day: Yahoo Mail and occasionally My Little Brony on Memebase or FiMFiction.

During the night: MLPForums, Youtube, DigitalEquestria, and Pony FM, as well as EqD and Tumblr and maybe Twitter later.

I usually start with these forums or Dustloop then move on to whatever when I feel like it. Occasionally, gmail is my first stop but that doesn't happen too often since I usually use the tablet to check emails. 

i open chrome and open youtube, facebook and mlpforums at the same time, then go through them. sometimes also reddit, 4chan, twitter, deviantart, et cetera.

(edited)

When I start up my computer, my Outlook Express opens automatically, so I check my e-mails first up. After that I'll always open the same four tabs on Google Chrome; this forum, Facebook, Reddit and EQD. The official BUCK 2013 website's become a fifth tab now that it's launched.

Then it's just follow-up websites - stuff like Amirite, Youtube, Deviantart and GameFAQs.

Edited by Flipturn

My homepage is fimfiction.

Then I check my emails then eqd and here then ebay then maybe a few tumblrs, and of course skype which sort of pops up by itself in there.

MLP Forums.

That's it. That's all. Nothing else. Okay, I lie.

Actually, I check MLP Forums, The Economist, the local newspaper, Hacker News, Politico, and a bunch of other things. I think that I'm an Internet news addict. Now that I know this, I can get help. Because, the first step towards improvement is knowing that you have a problem… Well, never mind. I'm not sure that I have a problem! I love what I do! XD

(edited)

Normally I check on these sites in orderFimfiction, MlpForums, PyroCraftftb (Server I admin on), Tumblr, And finally Youtube. Though sometimes I just go straight to youtube.

Edited by Mellow

When I first boot up my Mac after school, I check:

-Yahoo (For News)

-Equestria Daily

-FimFiction

-Telltale Games

-IGN

-Twitter

-Wikipedia (Bound to search at least SOMETHING everyday)

-Then just mess around on youtube if I have the time.

Im a tech nut, so i would normaly check out TechnoBuffalo first, then youtube and then the MLP Forums. Plus a few other websites such as Top Gear and IGN

I usually browse Yahoo first for the news and then I come here.  After I'm done here, I usually move on to Youtube, Deviantart, or Wikipedia.  It looks like I'm in the minority as I DON'T visit EQD or My Little Brony on a daily basis. 

And when I'm done surfing the web, I come back here one last time to see if I got any feedback.  ;)

Normally it goes, YouTube, Deviant Art, MLP Forums, Twitter then Hotmail. Chrome is very useful for this as I just click a new tab and just select the relevant site in the "most recent" section.

Now and then I'll bring up Rockpapershotgun and PC Gamer just to check out a few gaming reviews.

Facebook, Tumblr, MLPForums, EqD, Youtube, ArsTechnica, Something Awful and occasionally Reddit.  Pretty standard routine.

(edited)

I have no homepage set because i feel bookmarks fill that purpose already.

Anyway, in no particular order.

MLP Forums

Zeldainformer

DeviantART

Heroes of Newerth Forums

Youtube

Gmail

Edited by Leafeon

It's usually the other pony forums now... Which I can't give the name of it because we don't want to advertise it...

After that, it's usually MLPForums again, now that I'm spending more time on it now.

I'll usually hit Facebook after that and Youtube if I'm bored and want to watch something funny or time consuming.

MLP Forums, then I go and play Subway Surfers. I can't play any video games like Minecraft and it sucks... Can't wait to get this stupid cast off.

• 3 weeks later...

Goes in about this order. Obviously I visit ALOT more but these are my day-to-day necessities. I don't get around the pony fandom at all.

• Facebook (come at me)
  • MLPForums
  • Youtube
  • Soundcloud
  • Soundclick
  • Spotify
  • 4chan

MLPForums (obviously)

AccursedFarms (banned for almost a year now, but whatever.)

Livemocha

deviantart

Osu! website

4chan (for the sole purpose of feeding my pony folder)