Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What websites do you check in first when you start your PC?

Floris

• 4 months later...

MLP Forums is the first thing, then Facebook. I also might check in on Pony Town to see what my friends there are up to. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

UPS, FedEx, USPS tracking: where's all the junk I ordered at?

From there its YouTube to see if there is anything interesting then to a few different websites to see if anything I need(but don't need) is on sale or available.

I check my email and depending on what else is going on maybe take a glance at YT to check out the latest from my subscribed favorites, or see what’s on ebay. Not much else; I prefer to work and play offline.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 2021-08-28 at 4:26 AM, Ocean Breeze said:

MLP forums, Discord(Ik it's not a website, but I still check it every morning), Twitter, and YouTube mostly.

I always use Discord in the browser, it definitely counts in my opinion! :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

I check this website first since I don't wanna fall too behind on my notifications hehe. Then I check Discord since most of my friends are on there outside of this website but I also message a few people on here since why not? I also check Gametree since I'm currently trying to find more people to game with currently. :twi:

4 hours ago, Sven Utacien said:

I always use Discord in the browser, it definitely counts in my opinion! :kindness:

Spoiler

That's fair but I use this thing called "Better Discord" which technically is against their terms of service but considering I'm not in other servers aside from the "Poniverse" discord server which I don't use all that much, I doubt it would cause that much of a problem. Well, I did just snitch on myself but hopefully nobody works for Discord in here. :sealed: 

• Brohoof 1

I work remotely, so work stuff. Ticket requests, emails, etc. For personal stuff, I like to browse through Reddit and Sofot for news, recipes and interesting stuff. I don't actually check my personal email very often at all. I mostly use it for sites that need it for spam or bills that I can't pay in person. Not terribly interesting I don't think.

• 1 year later...