Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What websites do you check in first when you start your PC?

Floris

Let's see... When I turn on my PC I check:

• MLP Forums
  • Facebook
  • deviantART
  • YouTube

Those are the main ones I do check on a regular basis every day.

(I do watch netflix, but that's not something I 'check')

I have to check these lest I'l go crazy think about them during the day. xD

Minecraftforum, Youtube, Civitasgame, and occasionally reddit/r/simcity( for new simcity mod info) are the sites I usually like to check. Maybe this forum will make the list soon, I'm new right now. happy.png

Edited by ThePilotGuy

Gmail gives me up to the second updates no matter where I am, so I guess you could say I'm always on Gmail. (It's kind of necessary for me.)

When I hop online though, the first places I go are Facebook, 9gag/Memebase/humor website (it depends on what mood I'm in, and if I really need/have time for the laughs), and then MLP Forums (if I think there's something important that I should check on).

I usually open facebook (I thought that would be a more popular answer honestly) and then check my gmail and sometimes iwastesomuchtime. Then I open mlpforums and just keep that and facebook open while I do other stuff. 

• 8 months later...

Youtube, Facebook, MLPForums, Ask Discorded Whooves blog, Ask Zerum Whooves blog, Equestria Daily, DeviantArt, Minecraft Wiki.

Not on that order. Depends on which one loads first.

I check mlp forums, seribii, YouTube, and sometimes league of legends. That's basically my regular checks, of course I do more but they're not really regular.

I check these sites in the following order:

1. MLPForums
  2. Facebook
  3. Amazon (I order quite a lot of things online)
  4. Equestria Daily
  5. Zerochan
  6. Youtube
  7. E-mail
  8. Tumblr

I have my order bookmarked on Google Chrome for me right when I start it up.

Twitter, Facebook, Outlook (Email), Flipnote Forums, MLPForums, and then YouTube (subscriptions' upload page, not youtube.com).

I also have some folders (with random websites like eelslap.com and useful websites like whatismyip.com or an HTML tester) and the Ponyville Apartments pastebin to pass time if I really wanna.

I'm known for my orderliness and OCD-type behavior. c:

MLP Forums, Deviantart, and Youtube. That's really it. Don't have much motivation or interest in anything else. I check those three sites a lot though. Like constantly and a little obsessively. Mostly out of boredom and for the hope that I'll get a magically red (1) in one of my tabs. That is like, the best feeling ever.

• Brohoof 1

MLPforums is my start-up page so that always opens first when I start up, followed by DeviantArt, Hotmail/Outlook, Youtube and Jefusion (a Japanese entertainment blog) in any order. Sometimes I check Fimfiction first to see if anything I'm reading has been updated before I check my emails.

I just keep all my tabs open from previously, usually leading to me having around 20 tabs open at a time. Of these generally includes Facebook, Youtube, MLPForums, Serebii, Wikipedia, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, Skype (I'm aware it's not a website), imgur, last.fm, 4chan, some guitar tabs and forums and all that, anime websites like bakabt and Crunchyroll, and some random video gaming sites and such. Interesting stuff, eh?

Edited by Twiliscael

• 1 year later...

Normally I just reopen all the recent tabs, which are usually these forums, some Google Drive document, FiMFiction and ListenOnRepeat for my music.

I actually don't check in the interwebs on my PC when I start. I usually check facebook, and sadly that's because I get more news off facebook than I do from news sites.