Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your views on bronies

Sanic Screwdriver

Alright guys. Something shocking is going on. People calling themselves "brownies" are watching a show foe little girls. It's called my little pony? Can you believe it? They must be broke fat losers in their mom's basements right? I mean seriously what's wrong with them?

• Brohoof 5

Uh um, this really shouldn't be here, being a Brony forum and all and this seems very spammy and sarcastic, so in b4 mod comes and either locks topic or moves to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

Uh um, this really shouldn't be here, being a Brony forum and all and this seems very spammy and sarcastic, so in b4 mod comes and either locks topic or moves to Cloudsdale Colosseum.

Well this is just a silly thread if you look at my rank im a parasprite and i'm pretty sure a non-brony would get that high up :) don't worry we're just having fun lol :D

• Brohoof 1

This has every right to be here, you are prejudice against non-serious threads aren't you? We won't stand for your bigotry, bigot.

HELL NO, WE WON'T GO, HELL NO, WE WON'T GO.

This has every right to be here, you are prejudice against non-serious threads aren't you? We won't stand for your bigotry, bigot.

HELL NO, WE WON'T GO, HELL NO, WE WON'T GO.

I'm not a thread bigot, I'm just giving a warning before a mod sees this thread, but the first post is making it seem very suspicious.....

I'm not a thread bigot, I'm just giving a warning before a mod sees this thread, but the first post is making it seem very suspicious....

I take it that you have self-reported yourself for back seat modding. Haven't you? After all, for someone who takes the rules so seriously, it seems a bit odd you'd break one yourself.

• Brohoof 1

This has happened before, brah.

It was allowed as well.

That is, until the joking remarks got out of hand.

I see it being moved to cloudsdale and thats it until it gets out of hand again.

otherwise, loosen up a bit and have some fun. :3

Sound like fat nerds. Some of them are even druggies, I mean, what else could a "weed brownie" be, right? 

Look, I found a picture of one of these pathetic losers.

img-1216170-1-Brownie.png

I bet he doesn't even lift.

Oh WOW what a nerd! No wonder he watches my little pony! ROFLECOPTOR HE IS SUCH A N00B and he has 0 swagg lol !!!!!1111111111!!!!11 There is no way he lifts

Oh WOW what a nerd! No wonder he watches my little pony! ROFLECOPTOR HE IS SUCH A N00B and he has 0 swagg lol !!!!!1111111111!!!!11 There is no way he lifts

Let's make an anti-brownie Steam group, we can even get T-shirts and we can also have competitions to see who can do the most nothing.

I take it that you have self-reported yourself for back seat modding. Haven't you? After all, for someone who takes the rules so seriously, it seems a bit odd you'd break one yourself.

Bullshit, that is bullshit I'm not breaking any fucking rules, since when is speculating that this thread is a bit suspicious backseat modding? 

This has happened before, brah.

It was allowed as well.

That is, until the joking remarks got out of hand.

I see it being moved to cloudsdale and thats it until it gets out of hand again.

otherwise, loosen up a bit and have some fun. :3

That's true...

Bullshit, that is bullshit I'm not breaking any fucking rules, since when is speculating that this thread is a bit suspicious backseat modding? 

Someone seems a bit mad. Also you're now breaking the no excessive swearing rule. But we're back seating modding each other, back-seat modception?

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

Let's make an anti-brownie Steam group, we can even get T-shirts and we can also have competitions to see who can do the most nothing.

Sweet idea bro! Guess what? I'm gonna put a website up saying brownies are gar loser that are dum and live with there parentss. Then im gonna go on a pony video and right losers in the comments! They'll be so upset!

• Brohoof 1

Sweet idea bro! Guess what? I'm gonna put a website up saying brownies are gar loser that are dum and live with there parentss. Then im gonna go on a pony video and right losers in the comments! They'll be so upset!

They might even be butt hurt enough to make a thread about it, maybe the anti-brownie Steam group will even make one or two angry enough to overreact everytime Steam is mentioned, and make statuses and posts about why they hate it. Maybe we'll even make some of them mad enough to make video reactions to us.

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Can we eat them next? I'm starving! And chocolate is so tasty...

But seriously. They look like turds. And that they touch children in bad places.

They might even be butt hurt enough to make a thread about it, maybe the anti-brownie Steam group will even make one or two angry enough to overreact everytime Steam is mentioned, and make statuses and posts about why they hate it. Maybe we'll even make some of them mad enough to make video reactions to us.

Awesome! Also they may tell us to try it but obviously all hundreds of thousands of the people making amazing drawings must be stupid so we shouldn't waste our time and automatically assume it's bad. and look how nerdy this brony looks tumblr_m55xi5Htdx1rpdy6ho1_500.jpg

Awesome! Also they may tell us to try it but obviously all hundreds of thousands of the people making amazing drawings must be stupid so we shouldn't waste our time and automatically assume it's bad. and look how nerdy this brony looks tumblr_m55xi5Htdx1rpdy6ho1_500.jpg

I hear they are such dumbasses that they even opened entire charities! Lol, losers. And they make songs that are better than most professionals, no lives, I tell you.

• Brohoof 1

I hear they are such dumbasses that they even opened entire charities! Lol, losers. And they make songs that are better than most professionals, no lives, I tell you.

LOL maybe I'd agree with that if I listened to the songs instead of pausing it posting a comment and leaving never to talk to them again because I can't think of a valid reason I hat it. But I have too much #yoloswag to be bothered with giving something lke my little pony a chance

Oh god, brownies shove everything in our face and obviously no other fandom does that.

And has you heard about cloppers!? They. Fap. To. Ponies! Such disgusting mannerisms which affect us in every way possible! Something must be done! We must go on their threads and videos and insult them! It's the only way!

Hey, we're all among each other here

No! We're here, we're queer, get used to it.

img-1216335-1-20120707125331641.jpg

all freaks

someone made that plushie, took the time and now enjoys it

eww

Wow I cannot believe this. It looks like it was made by an actual company with machines but it was hand made by someone. It's about mlp so even though they deserve credit I won't give it to them and harass them cuz im so cool