Banner by ~ The Wife of Douma

Any pony fans also like Harry Potter?

tylerdavasel

I used to be in a Harry Potter writing game where I played Snape's estranged wife that no one knew about.  I didn't have any interest in the series until I found that Alan Rickman was in the movies, I saw the movie and I was hooked. I've read the books, gone to midnight premiers in costume and had a ball.

I used to be in a Harry Potter writing game where I played Snape's estranged wife that no one knew about.  I didn't have any interest in the series until I found that Alan Rickman was in the movies, I saw the movie and I was hooked. I've read the books, gone to midnight premiers in costume and had a ball.

I was really into Harry Potter 5 and a half years ago, and I appreciate it a lot but I don't really consider myself a "fan." I did get sorted into Ravenclaw, though. :P

So... this is great and all, but... nothing to say about my picture? :P Just wondering... It's why I posted a link to it in this thread. Hehe, 100 characters...

So... this is great and all, but... nothing to say about my picture? :P Just wondering... It's why I posted a link to it in this thread. Hehe, 100 characters...

The link doesn't work at all. :/ Did you remove the image or is the url inserted incorrectly all together. Otherwise, you should update it so I can see it.

The link doesn't work at all. :/ Did you remove the image or is the url inserted incorrectly all together. Otherwise, you should update it so I can see it.

Oh, sorry; it worked for me; I tried fixing it just now; try again. For some reason, deviantArt does this sometimes I guess? I dunno heh

Holy crap, that picture is amazing. I've been a big Harry potter fan since elementary school and I really need to reread the books again. My favorite characters are Neville, the Weasley twins and Luna :)

I used to like Harry Potter extremely, I still do, but not as much. I'm still a Potter fan, but more of a Whovian. (If you don't know what a Whovian is, get a dictionary. :P  Kidding, Whovian means you like Doctor Who.) And that photo is awesome.  B)  :wub:

• Brohoof 1