Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Coffee Bean, here~ <3

Coffee Bean

Hi everypony! I'm Coffee Bean~ (Real name: Terra) I've recently lost a few friends in real life and online and decided that a few friends from the pony fandom would be perfect for me. :3 I'm not really sure what to say here, but I guess I'll start with the basics? I'm 19 and currently live in southern Georgia, although I'll probably be moving back to my home-state of Oklahoma in mid-late April. I'm a pretty normal but shy girl who's up for pretty much whatever! If you wanna know more, just message me or add me or something and maybe we can be friends~ ^^ 

I chose the name CoffeeBean, after my OC pony Coffee Bean (as seen in my avatar). In her lore she owns a little bookstore/coffee shop in Ponyville, always making up some tasty treats and new beverages!

But um.. That's about all I know to say, haha~ Feel free to inbox me or add me on Steam or Skype or whatever! (My username on 90% of sites is FoxxyRin/Foxxy Rin/Foxxy_Rin/etc.) I hope to get to know some of you guys~ X3

• Brohoof 3

WELCOME to the forums! It's really sad to hear that you've lost friends because friendship is magic, right? You'll meet lots of new and interesting people here and many new friends as well! Let me be the first to formally introduce myself as AngryUnicorn (just a name I go by on the Internet). I try to be as friendly to new people as possible, so let me start you off right with a brohoof and a friend request :D

• Brohoof 1

Very nice to meet you~ :D And thank you very much for the brohoof! :D I'll brohoof you back the second I learn how to do it~ XD I think the button sprout wings and flew away.. Or maybe I'm just blind! XD

EDIT: I found the button lmao.

Edited by CoffeeBean

Nice to meet you and glad you decided to be apart of the forums :)! From GA I see that is really cool I lived in GA on the Tennessee/Georgia line ,Chattanooga for all my life up until this past December then moved to NC. Also sorry to hear that you have lost some friends :( in a way I guess I have too since I have moved and literally no nobody around my current area. But great to meet you and hope you enjoy being here because this place is very awesome let me tell ya! 

• Brohoof 1

Well, welcome to MLP Forums, the most active brony community forum out there! Terra is a really cool name ^^ I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed leading Discord fan around these parts. I hope you enjoy your stay and become a regular with us.

• Brohoof 1

Very nice to meet you~ :D And thank you very much for the brohoof! :D I'll brohoof you back the second I learn how to do it~ XD I think the button sprout wings and flew away.. Or maybe I'm just blind! XD

EDIT: I found the button lmao.

Haha yeah at first I found the forum on iPod/mobile so I had no idea that brohoofs even existed XD

I think on mobile it's the check mark... There's really nothing else but that lol

• Brohoof 1

Nice to meet you and glad you decided to be apart of the forums :)! From GA I see that is really cool I lived in GA on the Tennessee/Georgia line ,Chattanooga for all my life up until this past December then moved to NC. Also sorry to hear that you have lost some friends :( in a way I guess I have too since I have moved and literally no nobody around my current area. But great to meet you and hope you enjoy being here because this place is very awesome let me tell ya! 

Georgia is really pretty. I love it here! I've only been here for 8 months and I'm really bad at Geography, but I'm in the southwest corner of the state. Seminole State Park is practically our back yard! I love it~ (Except the spiders. T_T SO MANY SPIDERS!)

Aww, well.. Due to an unexpected event I need to go ahead and go. I'll probably be on from my iPod Touch tomorrow and talk to everypony then.

It was lovely meeting everypony~ :3 Feel free to add me and comment and what-not!

• Brohoof 1

@@Coffee Bean,

Probably my favorite place in GA is Savannah because the coast is absolutely beautiful! I visited Jekyll Island which is also very beautiful. Georgia is def. a pretty state. Atlanta was always cool because I used to go to concerts there all the time xD. But that is very cool though and yes the spiders :P!