Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

advanced An Unforgetable Day[Semi-Open]

Ice Storm

It has been three days, since the Nightingale's Feathers and the Windicycle Gusts have blown through out Equestria. These winds had incapacitated Celestia's premier team of ponies. The ones that have been blessed with bearing the Elements of Harmony. While not all of them had succumbed to the wrath of the winds, even one of the element bearers being incapacitated had been enough to disrupt them. That being said, Celestia called upon a different group of ponies to combat these winds and push them back into the abyss from whence they came.

Now, the winds have been defeated and the group of ponies have returned from their epic quest. Along the way, making friendships, and gaining new families along the way. Ice Storm and Iron Wing were two of these ponies. After a monumental break down inside of an ice-blocked cave. Iron Wing had invited Ice Storm into her family, as well as her soon-to-be coltfriend Daylight. Without even missing a beat, Ice Storm greatly accepted the offer, and looked forward to meeting her new family with all of her friends. Something that she wouldn't have to wait too long in order to achieve.

Yes, I know short prose, but I couldn't really go into too much more detail than this at the moment because of the fact that the RP that this is somewhat a continuation from is still in progress. Yes, this rp is almost a Direct continuation of Quest for the Forbidden Temple, an RP that is still very much in progress, (and actually hasn't even hit the halfway point yet.) This RP is also going to be very much a slice of Life RP, as other than a short travel to meet with Iron Wings family, this is mostly just a Family Reunion.

The reason that this thread is marked Semi-Open, is because you must have either played in Quest for the Forbidden Temple, Take 2, or a relative of those characters, in order to participate in this role-play.

Characters so far:

Ice Storm

ElectroBolt

Emi

Colt

Daylight

Iron Wifng

Duran the Lynx

Edited by Ice Storm
  • Brohoof 1

Here is my submission for two OC's, one that is acquaintance with Ice Storm and Iron Wing and one that does not and was among the victims of the wicked winds. 

OC Colt

msg-9346-0-26760100-1361933989.png

OC Emi 

post-9346-0-07519000-1361933467.png

Alright, I've added both of you in. As soon as we get everypony else from Quest over here, and anypony else that would be able to join based on the requirements, we'll start.

Well of course i am gonna take part in this one! I will submit these charaters:

Iron Wing Celes Grayhoove (Main character)

Duran the lynx (Iron Wings mystical pet. Will have a mere short appearance i think)

Also i submit the Characters: Herald Grayhoove & Minia Dreamglide Grayhoove (father and mother of Iron Wing) , Dazzling Wing (little sister of Iron Wing). The description can be found in Iron Wings bio.

These characters all count to Iron Wings family and will be encountered sooner or later. Hope that is ok for everypony.

• 1 month later...

Official Note: In coming participant noted in OOC Topic for Quest. MyLittlePonyTales has officially signed up and has been accepted into this roleplay using the Luna documented in this thread.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/princess-luna-tales-r3054

We all wish you a welcome to the RP Tales and look forward to lots of fun.

• Brohoof 2