Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

haters how to

Supersandslash

Well I know the most often answer is ignore them. Well me that's not how I am I can't walk away form something like that for a iffy reason well I'm one of those people if they have something nasty said to them they have to reply that's just how I am now I do this with grace by putting them down by 1.Being condescending. ex. person:you should stop watching MLP because it for little girls. I demand it! Me: oh you demand me yes your highness. This is SOMETIMES a good method. My second way is to use a phase like if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. This works 95% of the time for me but if all else fails don't be afraid to stand your I don't recommend this but it mostly comes down to how you feel about the argument.

A footnote:this is what I do you don't have to follow me on these matters. But I hope you were at leased interested.

Here's a good rule of thumb about arguing with people like that(I know it's a old saying):

"It's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces  crap all over the board, and strut around like he's victorious."

• Brohoof 4

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like @Paleopony said, just ignore them. If they persist in attacking or harassing you after you ignored them for awhile, it would be a good idea to tell someone else about their toxicity, like maybe an authority figure, and get professional advice on how to deal with them. One thing is certain though, don't fight fire with fire, which means don't be mean to them because they be mean to you as it does nothing but worsen the situation.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-09-17 at 6:36 AM, Paleopony said:

Just ignore them. That's the best way to deal with haters.

dito! 

Haters gonna hate. That's bad enough. Why should anyone waste more of their precious time as they need to. Spend your time for things which makes you happy not sad.