Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New guy in Ponyville

Demonic Soulz

FlareBolt kept flying for hours with no rest since he started flying as he continued flying he sees Ponyville in sight. "Finally i...been flying for-" FlareBolt falls to the ground exhausted and passed out from flying where he doesn't know is that he fell in the Everfree forest.

• Brohoof 1

MoonShine frowns when a pony falls infront of her, "hey watch where your going" she growled before using a levitation spell to pick up the new pony, "So where you going little fella?, and why you trying to attack me?" she asked before sending several large vines around Flarebolt body trapping him, "well im waiting for a explanation" she snorted glaring at him with light blue eyes

MoonShine frowns when a pony falls infront of her, "hey watch where your going" she growled before using a levitation spell to pick up the new pony, "So where you going little fella?, and why you trying to attack me?" she asked before sending several large vines around Flarebolt body trapping him, "well im waiting for a explanation" she snorted glaring at him with light blue eyes

Flarebolt slowly woke up and noticed that hes being held by vine. "W-what the buck" Flarebolt said struggling to break free of the vines. "This is what i get for passing out...great" Flarebolt mumbled looking around to see a orange alicorn looking at him. "ummm hi"

"What you doing here?, are you a spy?" she asked glaring at the pony, "your not going anywhere until you prove to me your not a spy" she added with satisfaction at his failed escape attempt, she caused the vines to slowly get tighter every time she saw Flare struggle

"now we can do this the easy way or the hard way, which do you prefer?" she added with a evil smile  

"ok first of all im not a spy" Flarebolt said wincing at the tightening vines. "Second who are you and why am i captured in vines" Flarebolt said then he thought. "maybe i coule try making a fire and burn the vines....gonna be hard without magic" Flarebolt looked at the Alicorn and then sighed/

MoonSparkle frowned "then why are you spying on me when im making my map?, and dont even think of escaping, your my prisoner now" she told him 

"well i suppose you can be my slave, or i may sell you" she told her 'prisoner', "So what you doing around these parts, you look newish more like a foal then a pony if you ask me" she added with a yawn

MoonSparkle then retreated several steps and sat down watching the male intently 

"Ok first of all i didnt know you were making a map cause i fell from the skys" Flarebolt said with a look of annoyance on his face. "Second im a pegasus and third just cause i fell out of the sky it classifies me as a spy" Flarebolt said as he closed his eyes. "man how do i get myself into these messes"

MoonSparkle smiled "you know something, your rather cute when you start getting angry" she grinned, "well how did you conveniently fall when you've been traveling for several hours?" she asked trying to catch him out, "until you tell me why your here, you wont be going anywhere, besides these woods are dangerous at night and you may not be here tommorow" she advised. 

"I was flying more then just several hours it was longer and by the time i was over the forest i just was too exhausted and i passed out" Flarebolt said as his stomach grumbled. "Also im not afraid of the forest...even though i heard a manticore lives here im not afraid" Flarebolt said as he hoped something would help him out of these vines.

"did you ever considering stopping?" she asked glancing at the sun. It was getting towards sundown, she twitched her tail before getting up, "well its nice to meat you but you see i don't like the dark much its rather spooky, so im going to be off. You can stay here though" she added with a evil grin

She waited to see his reaction of spending a night in a spooky forest with loads of wild animals

"HEY DON'T LEAVE ME HERE" Flarebolt yelled as he struggled to get out of the vines. "Let me out of her" Flare bolt ripped out one of the vines. "Well that a bit of progress now to get the other vines off me" Flarebolt said before the manitcore appeared. "Gret today is just my lucky day is it" Flarebolt sarcastically said staring at the manticore.

MoonSparkle walked back in before frowning "whats wrong with you" she growled before looking at the manticore, "ah great now look what you've done" she screeched before sending the vines around flarebolt at the manticore,

She quickly opened her wings "run idiot" she yelled at Flare before taking off into the sky and hovering at a safe distance 

Flarebolt did the same and flew off twords ponyville. "Well...that was fun" Flarebolt said sarcastically looking around for the alicorn. "I dont see her...guess i can continue onward" Flarebolt continued twords Ponyville. "hopefully its not he same at Ponyville...being classified as a spy...why would she think that" 

MoonSparkle flew above him before closing her wings and landing on him, "well that was fun" she exclaimed before noting they were slowly falling

"Come on fly faster" she yelled clining hold of his back, "you dont expect me to fly do you?" she added with a grin, "this is awesome, better then any kind of spell" she exclaimed as they fell towards the earth

Flarebolt did his best to keep himself up in the air. "You know im not you personal transporter and also why are you riding on me when you can fly" Flarebolt said as he finally made it to Ponyville. "Good im finally here" Flarebolt said as he slowly descended down to the ground.

MoonSparkle hopped off as he landed, "nice landing ace" she commented as he fell over, she shook herself and then smiled "well its nice here, also if your passing though cloudsdale don't forget to come and see me" she said before heading off towards the library 

"yeah...ill try to remember that" Flarebolt said as he got up on his hooves and walked around town. "Probably would have been a good idea to ask her where i can get a house at" Flarebolt said as he kept walking around. "Maybe is should head to town hall" Flarebolt said as he headed for town hall for some info.

MoonSparkle decided she liked Flare and made sure she would keep a close eye on him, She came out from the Libary with a large book and went around trying to find Flare in this new town 'I Wonder where he is?' she thought to herslef as she hurried around ponyVille

Flare walked around Ponyville. "I should have got a map of this place for such a small place its hard to find places" Flare said as he arrived at the library. "maybe i can get a map or a book on Ponyville so I know where im going and also learn about this place" Flare said as he entered the library. 

"What you doing here Flare?" MoonSparkle said coming up behind the pony, "you following me?, i think you are or spying on me again and i think you know what happens if you spy on me" she added watching for his reaction

MoonSparkle then walked towards the back and picked her large star chart up before carrying it back to Flare "you want a chart?" she asked

"Im just coming over here to get a book on Ponyville" Flare said as he looked at the books as he stopped and found a book titled 'History of Ponyville'. "Well this might do in learning about this place...so i dont get lost again" Flare said as he opened the book and started reading before he remembered the Alicorn's other question. "Oh no thanks i dont really need a star chart" Flare said as he looked at the book.

MoonSparkle yawned "well ok then, so you going to a friends house after this?, a female friend maybe?" she asked fishing for clues of Flares life. She wondered if Flare was single or was seeing somone, "so you seeing somone?" she asked Flare being rather curious and nosy at the same time 

"I dont know anyone in Ponyville so no im not seeing anyone" Flare said wondering why she is asking a question like that. "Anyways why were you in the forest no one goes in there" Flare said as he just read a passage on the Everfree forest before moving onto a passage on Canterlot.

"i like going into the forest, its the best way to get stuff and sleep" she yawned before sitting down on the floor, she closed her eyes and fell asleep on the table, She occasionally started to snore and twitch causing the table to become mucky with lots of hoof prints 

"Must have been a tough -wait scratch that...long day for her" Flare said as he looked outside and saw the sun going down. "Looks like Celestia has to put the sun down..." Flare bolt closed the book and puts it back where he found it as he was about to leave he stopped."I shouldn't leave her laying there..." Flare went up to the alicorn and nudged her. "Hey come on wake up its almost t=night time" Flare said as he nudged her more.