Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New guy in Ponyville

Demonic Soulz

MoonSparkle opened one eye sleepily, "night time?, i dont like night time it scares me" she yawned before looking up, she blinked when she rearlised it was dark, "well thats not good, why didnt you tell me" she demanded glaring at Flare, "you think its funny waking me up when its dark?" she growled before getting up and making a large orange glowing orb above her head "their that's better" she said flicking her tail nervously as she looked outside at the growing darkness

"The dark cant be that scary it not like there's any monsters out there" Flare said even thoug he probably has to sleep outside since he forgot to get a house. "Anyways its not like you got to worry since i probably gonna have to sleep outside" Flare said as he headed out side

MoonSparkle followed him, "well its not my fault i don't like the dark, besides you don't have to sleep outside you can always come back to mine if you want to, maybe if your lucky i will tell you why im scared of the dark, my homes that way but you can always sleep their" she said pointing first to the small hill in the distance where she lived and then to a hole in the road indicating thats where he would go if he didn't want to stay with her

"Im actually was heading to Cloudsdale to see what its like up there" Flare said before he heard something. "What was that" Flare said looking around trying to figure out where the noise came from. "I'm probably just hearing things...i should really get some sleep" Flare said while yawning.

MoonSparkle jumped into the air as she heard a loud noise and she glared at him before pushing him "that's not funny stop trying to scare me or you will sleep on my doorstep, luckily for you my homes not far" she added as she opened her wings and flew back to her home, she landed on her door step and entered before looking back at Flare, "you coming in or you staying with the ghosts?" she asked before heading towards the sitting room and lying on the floor making a large light glow overhead, she loved the way her house was full of lights it kind of made it a lighthouse 

Flare opened his wing and flew up to the alicorns house. "I wasnt trying to be funny" Flare said looking back outside. "I swear if i go witout another day of sleep i might lose it" Flare mumbled to himself. "Oh and also here is no such things as ghost" Flare said

well i disagree i hate ghosts they love scaring me, that why i have all these lights it stops them coming to get me" she said to Flare, "you never want to meat a ghost, it could be the last thing you do" she added seriously her eyes as round as the moon. "thats another reason why you should never sleep outside you could be processed or killed by ghosts" she said narrowing her eyes wondering if their were any ghosts. 

"So you believe in ghost" Flare said remembering the manticore in which he thought weren't real. "I'll take you advice...but have you ever seen any ghost before" Flare asked wondering she is afraid since ghost are only vengeful to the person the done them wrong.

"its a conspiracy all ghosts hate me, im at war with them" she said sounding slightly mad, "you can be my general if you want and take the fight to them, i wont because they would steal my horn" she added, "I saw a ghost when i was a foal that's why i have achluophobia you see, their always hate lights so its best to have plenty" she informed him, "im making a spell to have internal day which will win me this war" she said proudly 

"Is there a reason why all the ghost hate you cause there has to be a reason why" Flare said as he looked outside again. "Beautiful night like this harbor ghost..." Flare said as he almost passed out on the floor but caught himself. "Then you must hate spirits also then" Flare asked wondering what her response would be.

"i may have accidentally told the head ghost that he was a fake and a lier, he moved my magic book when i told him not to, then again this was the day i fell off my observatory" she said before walking along, she looked up "thats a nice light" she said before falling onto the floor

Flare passed out as well for an unknown reason all he did know was he was hearing voices and after Moonsparkel fell to the ground his vision got blurry and everything ls is a blank. Flare then woke up somewhere other then Moonsparkles home. "W-where am I...and how did i get here" Flare said looking at his surroundings.

MoonSparkle looked at Flare "what you doing?" she asked frowning, "get out of my dream, she then glanced at the floor "oh no im so screwed" she sighed as the floor  slowly turned from white to black, she saw movement in the edge of her eyes and she pressed closer to Flare "do something" she told him

"How am i in you dream and also what the hell is that" Flare said as he saw something move. "Ok this time im not seeing thing" Flare got ready for whatever the thing that was moving was gonna do. "What is it going to do" Flare said to himself as the thing that was moving stopped.

"just some advise, if your watching them they wont move, if you dont then well lets not go to that part, you see the floor when its completely dark were finished as i wont be able to use magic, their kind of draining it and to what they are its better you dont know, maybe they wont hurt you" she advised keeping her eye on the large shadowed figure

Just then a shadowy version of Flare appeared. "What. the. buck" Flare is surprised of what it just did but he doesn't understand...why take form of him. "Thats it im tired of this nonsense" Flare charged forward twords the thing and tackles it to the ground. "Get out of here now" Flare said he had the thing pinned to the ground.

MoonSparkle backed away from the shadowy figure and a sharp pain in her side caused her to turn around, she saw a large knife sticking out of her left hand side "oh thats not good" she gasped before falling to the floor, she grabbed it and pulled it out leaving a blooded wound, she blinked several times before seeing blackness 

(shes not dead just fainted from the shock)

Flare turned around and saw Moonsparkle on the ground passed out. "M-" Flare was cut off by a forceful blow that sent him flying into a wall. "ow" Flare got up with his vision all blurry. "What do you want with her" Flare said as he struggled to move forward twords Moonsparkles body and guarded her.

The flare ghost walked up to the real flare, "she broke her promise and she will be punished, he nodded to the MoonSparkle ghost who grabbed moonSparkles magic horn and ripped it off, "she wont be allowed to do magic until it grows back, just like her wings" he added evily causing all the feathers in MoonSparkles wing to fall out, after that the ghosts started to disappear leaving the two ponys alone

"NOOO" Flare went after them but was too late. "I failed her...give them back to her" Flare said holding tears back. "GIVE THEM BACK NOW" Flare yelled as anger slowly filled his mind. "I swear i will hunt you down...i will hunt you down" Flare kept repeating over and over again.

MoonSparkle woke up and looked around, "eugh i dont feel well, its like i got kicked in the head" she turned to Flare "did you kick me in the head?" she asked before lloking at her wings and broken horn, "oh my that son of a buck, FLARE WHY DIDNT U STOP THEM" she raged beforeheadbutting him angryly 

Flare gets knocked down from the headbutt and slowly got up. "I couldn't" Flare said as he looked beaten up from before. "i was too weak" I couldn't protect you" Flare said before he fell to the ground all bruised up. "i was too weak" He kept repeating as tears flowed from his eyes.

MoonSparkle sighed "well their going to grow back, eventually anyway but for now looks like im going to stay here fore awhile until i can fly again, besides it wasn't your fault" she added with a smile, She climbed of the observatory roof and made her way inside, she poked her head out of the door "you coming or you going to live outside now?" she asked with a grin

MoonSparkle went to the kitchen and started to eat a large chocolate cake 

"Its still dark out isnt it" Flare said looking outside seeing the moon setting outside. "In never in my life have i ever fought ghost and was thrown against a wall so hard i can still feel the pain from that" Flare said remembering getting thrown against a wall and then being usless to protect Moonsparkle

"Its still dark out isnt it" Flare said looking outside seeing the moon setting outside. "In never in my life have i ever fought ghost and was thrown against a wall so hard i can still feel the pain from that" Flare said remembering getting thrown against a wall and then being usless to protect Moonsparkle

MoonSparkle looked at him strangely "what you mean its dark its the middle of the day, she then saw the moon "well its rather odd when you can see the moon in the middle of the day even with the sun" she commented before sitting down, "So Flare you want to be my apprentice and be able to eat ghosts for breakfast?" she asked giving him a nudge with her broken horn