Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash is beautiful. Agree or disagree?

The Crystal Maiden

The word 'beautiful' is not something people would normally use to describe a confident tomboy like Rainbow Dash. But, in my opinion, I think she's just as gorgeous as Rarity or Fluttershy are often seen as. :) I mean, I can't take my eyes off that amazing rainbow mane and tail and her purpley eyes, and that scratchy voice of hers is SO ADORABLE. :lol:

Just because she is more boyish than a lot of other mares doesn't mean she has no right to look absolutely drop-dead stunning. <3

Who agrees?

• Brohoof 40

Have a cute filly dashie :3

Take a good look at this and tell me what you think? I did not even need to post that picture for you too know but it certainly does back it up. She is beautiful duh!  :P

@@Champion RD92,

xD we used the same image! I failed to realize that as I posted. Great minds think alike it is the truth I am telling ya! But yeah back on topic rainbow dash is gorgeous no doubt!!

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 14

attachicon.gifcompetitive_rainbow_dash_filly_by_blackm3sh-d3d2yew.png

Take a good look at this and tell me what you think? I did not even need to post that picture for you too know but it certainly does back it up. She is beautiful duh!  :P

@@Champion RD92,

xD we used the same image! I failed to realize that as I posted. Great minds think alike it is the truth I am telling ya! But yeah back on topic rainbow dash is gorgeous no doubt!!

attachicon.gifcompetitive_rainbow_dash_filly_by_blackm3sh-d3d2yew.png

@@Champion RD92,

That picture of Rainbow Dash in her dress is absolutely GORGEOUS. No wonder it was posted twice, haha! xD Thanks for the replies! ;)

• Brohoof 6

No. :l

She's way too annoying to me to really be beautiful, let alone even cute.

If she is depicted in a more humble way that doesn't give off a vibe they she thinks she's hot shit, then I can and do at times think she is cute.

Otherwise, hell no.

If you want someone who is naturally beautiful in every single way, then Ditzy and Applejack are perfect examples! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

STOP, THIS IS RIDICULOUS  <_<

all the ponies are cute, beautiful etc. They all have the same base, different eye patterns, but they are designed by experienced artists that knows about the theory of the colors. The color of all the ponies matches very well and that's why the look really cute in their own way. geez  <_<

• Brohoof 8

Of course she is! I think both her character design and personality are very attractive, even more so in fact than Fluttershy and Rarity. She doesn't even need to dress up to look amazing, although she does clean up very nicely, my current avatar being a good example :)

• Brohoof 9

Why is there even an option to disagree?

Has there ever been anypony that is NOT beautiful in their own right, yet?

No. :l

She's way too annoying to me to really be beautiful, let alone even cute.
If she is depicted in a more humble way that doesn't give off a vibe they she thinks she's hot shit, then I can and do at times think she is cute.
Otherwise, hell no.

If you want someone who is naturally beautiful in every single way, then Ditzy and Applejack are perfect examples! :wub:

Sometimes I wish people would be a lot more understanding in their judgement.

- Sure she's arrogant, but to say she isn't humble? She willingly stepped down when told to and only stood up when it came to the care of her friends.

- You fail to understand that arrogance is the same as pride and very close to honour. Loyalty is a trait that is tied to both.

- I can't actually say anything about her annoying you, that's your thing, mate.

- You lack the ability to tolerate people who are actually quite dedicated to their friends, even if they're arrogant showoffs.

(that's what you're getting at, I believe)

If you know all this to be true, there is nothing I can comment on, as anything more will be a matter of just who you are.

I do not expect everyone to be tolerant.

Nor do I see Rainbow Dash as somepony who needs a lot of tolerance, just empathy.

Edited by Sunset Spark
  • Brohoof 4

She has a beautiful personality. But I would not call her outward appearance beautiful.  I dunno if its because shes a pony or because I have just genuinely stopped caring about how people or anything appears when it comes to beauty.  To me she just looks cool which is a step above the rest of them I guess

Edited by Hollowshield
  • Brohoof 2

Honestly, her personality is the only thing keeping me from considering her to be "Beautiful". I just feel like she's overly-self confident and arrogant, 2 things I dislike. I know this is part of her character, but if she wasn't as arrogant as she is, I'd probably like her more.

She has a beautiful personality. But I would not call her outward appearance beautiful.  I dunno if its because shes a pony or because I have just genuinely stopped caring about how people or anything appears when it comes to beauty.  To me she just looks cool which is a step above the rest of them I guess

I for one, think that Rainbow Dash is gorgeous the way she is. She looked really good at the Gala. In fact, come to think of it, maybe it was because of her I became a brony. The first ever episode that I saw was at tha gala, and I was impressed that Hasbro made her look waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the last generation. Who couldn't like her? And above all, she's got swag.  -_-

Edited by Fireball Rush
  • Brohoof 3

STOP, THIS IS RIDICULOUS  <_<

all the ponies are cute, beautiful etc. They all have the same base, different eye patterns, but they are designed by experienced artists that knows about the theory of the colors. The color of all the ponies matches very well and that's why the look really cute in their own way. geez  <_<

Personality is part of beauty/cuteness/attraction bro, and god knows Dash's personality is hers alone and nopony elses :3

She's got the sleekest, most eye-catching color scheme, so yes, she is quite pretty, OP :3

• Brohoof 9

I agree, she can look super beautiful when she wants to. ;) She's my third favourite in all of Equestria in terms of attractiveness , and would be first were it not for Pinkie and Soarin'.

I found this vector of her the other day and it's been a favourite Dash vector of mine since.

happy_dashie_is_best_dashie_by_mrlolcats

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 3

Personality is part of beauty/cuteness/attraction bro, and god knows Dash's personality is hers alone and nopony elses :3

She's got the sleekest, most eye-catching color scheme, so yes, she is quite pretty, OP :3

well, reading about what the creator of the post said, this thread is just focused on Dash's physical appearance and this trend of threads saying "X pony is beautiful isn't?" is getting really tiring to me, because the ponies are designed by proffessionals who knows what colors looks good on each pony, this thread should be called "Dashie's lovers come here and say something cute about her" IMO

• Brohoof 1

She is beautiful, especially when she gets cleaned up and puts on a dress. I think the others are beautiful as well, but I find Dash to be most beautiful when she gets dressed up.

• Brohoof 2

all the ponies are cute in their own way, but I think it is more her element that makes her especially cute, like Rarity, Rainbow Dash has one of the most important elements of harmony, Loyalty, and that is really shown in the show from first season to third. The fan base also makes her cute, from plushies, to art of her as a crystal pony and her in her dress from the Gala to adorable filly pictures and fan fics.     

• Brohoof 1

I agree, she can look super beautiful when she wants to. ;) She's my third favourite in all of Equestria in terms of attractiveness , and would be first were it not for Pinkie and Soarin'.

I found this vector of her the other day and it's been a favourite Dash vector of mine since.

img-1222188-1-happy_dashie_is_best_dashi

Wow, I love that vector! <3 She looks so cute and adorable and gorgeous and beautiful all at the same time!! :D Thanks for posting that. :)

img-1222188-1-happy_dashie_is_best_dashi

well, reading about what the creator of the post said, this thread is just focused on Dash's physical appearance and this trend of threads saying "X pony is beautiful isn't?" is getting really tiring to me, because the ponies are designed by proffessionals who knows what colors looks good on each pony, this thread should be called "Dashie's lovers come here and say something cute about her" IMO

Well, even though I said in my post about Dashie's PHYSICAL appearance, I do think that personality is of key importance when it comes to beauty. I love how Rainbow Dash looks, but there are also major parts of her personality that I find attractive. <3

• Brohoof 1

Not my favourite character, but I agree. I am in love with her design completely. She can have the dazzling mane without being a mary sue or a girly-girl. (Not saying the girly character are bad! I love Rarity, ya know!) 

Ashleigh Ball is also awesome!

Edited by Dismajo
  • Brohoof 1

Of course, she is. :) She has a very good voice actor. Plus, she has a cute design on her mane and tail. I really find it cute and, she is adorable as a filly. Mainly everypony is.

rainbow_dash___whatever______by_nerdiroc

• Brohoof 1