Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Divided Roleplay

GreyScholar

@@EquestrianScholar,

Manehatten - Undercity - Random Tavern

“Destiny it appears really, really likes walked ground” – she replied, after looking at him – “No one ever asked me this, but I get the feeling what you are asking me “what light are you guided by”. The first question here and in distant memories which are not mine. Most peculiar, most peculiar.

She would talk, after casting anti-sound bubble around them, she didn’t want anyone overhearing yet again.

-“I am… you could say I’m a former Moon and Star person, just like my other traveling companions. We kind of pissed of Archmagister and I scared the living spirit out of head inquisitor. You should have seen the look…

She would when stop herself, blink.

-“Weird, I feel as If I can trust you, yet I have no real reason to do so. There is more when meets the eye in you, sir. I wonder if we meet somewhere and what happened of it.”

She was most curious about it, other words? Dimensions? Variables and constants? What could it all mean, in grand scheme of things? When a though, just a theory crossed her mind as a lightning across night sky, it was so alien and terrifying to her a little bit of sweat appeared on her forehead.

-“Look, I do not know who you are beyond your name, but I know there is a goal you pursuing. I feel it. Listen, the little pet project you might have heard about which Twilight works on in Hoofington must not be finished. That was the last straw to convince me, what this will bring nothing good. it's impossible to just know anything. This all happaned already, somewhere. Maybe not like this, not like that and not here. But it happaned.” – she was kind of hoping what she wasn’t mistaken and he would know something about it or at least understand what she was saying.

The though which hit her was - if there is another dimension, which is similar but different to theirs, somewhere in unreachable distance, where a second copy of  everyone exists… what a tragedy would happen if this Arch would end up making a portal to that world. Who knows what disaster could happen? Invasion? Second Twilight ready to burn the ground to the crisp in her fanatical rage? The thoughts alone wished Spell stayed in Hoofington, so she could perhaps sabotage the construction. 

(edited)

@@Nightfall,@@The-Master, @@AnonBrony, @@Sky Warden,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Military Hospital - Cunning's room

The stallion could see the greed reflected in the ponies eyes. Perfect. It was a helpful trait to the House, since they can use their wealth to manipulate others. They themselves are greedy, but at least they have charm and deception in their skill set as well. "Well, I was wondering if you would like to join this House's army?" Flintlock asked.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Ivory Tower - Outside the entrance

"Do not fret dearie. This fine pony will be handling the work for you," Rarity reassured, gesturing for a large, muscular prateorpony to come. He immediately attached himself to Dusk's cart and waited beside the carriage, also being pulled by broad-shouldered prateorponies. All three of them were armed with the finest weapons in case somepony decided to attack the mistress. 

The beautiful unicorn set one dainty, crystalline hoof into the carriage before the other three followed. She sat herself down with her back facing the front. 

(OOC: Timeskip after you board, 'k?)

Star Rain - Manehatten - Arcane District - High profile building - Office room

Star Rain was still standing up, refusing to settle down in the luxurious office room. Geez, how do they even do their work here without getting sleepy? Just then, she heard two very familiar voices outside. Eternity! ...and Long Stride?! It was surprising, since she didn't expect them to reach her within a few hours. She then went from surprised to angry and a little sad when she heard a third voice. 

"What are you two doing here? Shouldn't you be down in room 6A preparing to help out with the project?!" she demanded, knowing very well that the pony behind the door was of high value. "If you want to meet her, she'll be in that room, but please hold off until then!" she added. Star became furious and confused at this mare. She reared up at the door and began to punch it. "Let me out! LET ME OUT!" she shouted, silenced by a simple silencing spell that lasted for ten minutes.

Edited by MagicalStarRain
  • Brohoof 1

@@Nightfall,

@@MagicalStarRain,

Star watched Rarity get into the carriage then looked away to look at the other pony. She stared at him for a moment before backing a little ways down the alley...she didn't want to be seen spying on Rarity of all people...she probably wouldn't get into a whole bunch of trouble...but it still wouldn't be nice. *I wonder who he is ?* She thought, as she stopped moving to keep the blue stallion within sight.

@,

((She is injured right ?))

Kichirou chuckled at what his sister had wrote on the canvas then sighed. "He really just cant stay put can he. Come sister, Let me tend to your wounds." He said, standing up and walking over to a cupboard.

He pulled out a few bandages and some stuff to clean his sister's wounds.

He levitated them over to the stone table and used his magic to pull out his sister's chair.

Then he gestured for his sister to sit down across from him. "Will they need to be stitched ?" He asked, holding up a needle and thread while using his magic to pour some of the light blue liquid onto a clean rag.

((In case you didn't get this...the potion is to clean stuff...and stuff))

• Brohoof 1

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout

"Eat?" Tondrak said, facing Wind. He gestured to his rib cage. "I do not eat. Food would fall out. I lack a tongue to taste with. eating would be pointless. However, the undead please me, so I shall help you bring Cookie to life, Wind. Where is he? Oh," he said turning to the Artist, "and thank you for bringing me my book back, I suppose."

House Everfree - The Everfree Forest - To Manehattan

Jade looked at Fluttershy with admiration and hope. It took guts to stand up strong after what had been happening, and Fluttershy did. She also really seemed to care, and Jade took heart in that, if she was able to turn her back on evil, then maybe the other Houses could too. She nodded in agreement with Fluttershys' words and faced forward. "Alright, then. We stay together. Let's continue on - Iron Will will catch up with us." She tried not to discourage the group by telling them that she really thought Iron Will wasn't coming back.

She then heard a soft singing, a beautiful tune. She turned her head to see Lily, singing the melody gently and sweetly, and Jade looked at her with sympathy. The words of sorrow affected her too, and she hung her head a little. Trying to distract herself, she thought back to when she was a little filly...

(edited)

@@MagicalStarRain,

@@The-Master,  

Eternity - Manehatten - Arcane District - High profile building

Eternity was shocked to see to the Arcanist right by them. Oh pony pony feathers we are caught! She looked important. At least she thought we were actual Arcanists. And we are supposed to be in room 6A it seems. Wherever that is. She said that the pony in this room will be there so Eternity thought it would be wise if they obliged.

"Ummm... Y-Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am. We will uhhh... Get right over there Ma'am!" Eternity said saluting the pony. His voice a little shaky. He wasn't sure if he should be saluting. They aren't soldiers. Or at least he thought they weren't.

Eternity started to head back down the way they came and gestured Long to follow. He didn't want him to kill this pony so they can break Star out. That would be even worse. Now all they need to do is find this 'Room 6A', In time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@,

@,

@@Marathon,  

The Artist - Fillydelphia - Cult Main Hideout.

The Artist wasn't too much surprised by Wind's behavior. Kissing him then slapping him. It was something she would do. And the Artist liked it.

"Your welcome Tony." He replied to Tondrak  "You did what I told you. And thanks to you, I have power in this House now. Oh, and guess what? Heheh. You're going to war" He would say with a smile on his face.

"Now where are these Prophets. I need to speak to them. And I also wouldn't mind speaking to Lila and Miss Hooves either. You know where they are?" He asked both of them.

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - Someplace (?)

"Yes," said Tondrak, "I can get you to all of those ponies. Lila lives over there," he made a vague gesture with his hoof, "but I can just call her over via the Laughing Mare if she allows it, and I can get the Prophets in a similar manner. Cranky is still where he was a few seconds ago -" Cranky waved from the back of the room, "-and I'm sorry, but who are we fighting? No one has really attacked us recently aside from Whitegold, but that was in defense. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing some of those fancy castles burn to the ground..."

The Laughing Mare had overheard their conversation, and every one of the Prophets and Lila were there within a minute. "What is going on?" asked Prophet Glitter indignantly. She was panting, since she and all of the other Prophets had been told to get there as quickly as possible (they ran). "I was in the middle of something important! And who is he?" She looked the Artist up and down. "He's not in the Cult, is he? Is this that artist guy that the Laughing Mare spoke of?" Tondrak turned to the Artist. "Would you prefer to make your own introduction, or shall I?"

((Marathon, is it okay that I kind of teleported Lila?))

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

@@AnonBrony, @@MagicalStarRain,  

House Whitegold - Arcane District - High profile building

That was definitely her, no mistaking it, but now they had other issues to deal with. They didn’t have time to play along with this, Star didn’t have time. It was now or never. Although every pony Long Stride killed lessoned their chances of escaping, they would be surrounded and caught before they had a chance. It was about now he was having a bit of internal conflict. Eternity didn’t need to see another death. Fine then, we’ll take the non-lethal approach. Damn this newfound conscience. “On our way there now.”

He followed Eternity until they were sure of where they were going, following the other robed ponies to the point where they all seemed to converge. “I shouldn’t have left that bird behind. Star will kill me after we save her and she finds out I lost her pet.” His small attempt to lighten the mood went rather unnoticed, but it was of little concern. They were nearing their destination. “Here we are then, room 6A. Keep your head low and try not to stand out among the other. We need to wait for the right moment.”

@@EquestrianScholar,

House Stormwing – The Road South

“You would dare!” Scootaloo flew up to the mare in a rage, her hooves impacting the ground hard. This pony dared to recount her life as if it were an open book, dared to question her loyalties? Who was she, how did she even know this? “I did not give up my friends, they left me! Rainbow was the only thing I had left after everypony else was gone! Now I don’t know who you are or why you’re following us, but unless you get your flank out of here soon I’ll do it by force! As for Everfree…   they can rot for all I care, but this is personal. I don’t believe a damn thing about this Everfree Liege they claimed to be under the control of, their actions are their own and they will be punished for them.”

*snip*

Cult of Laughter- Fillydelphia Hideout- Some place

Lila had been in her room, cleaning her gear and trying to fix the door from when Derpy had accidentally broken it. And then she all of a sudden found herself in a room where the Laughing Mare,  Wind, the artist, prophet Glitter and a few others she recognized. She didn't try to understand how or why she had been teleported here but the fact she was here meant something important is going to happen. Lila quickly bowed to the Laughing mare before turning to glare at the artist. "What do you want? Why is he even here?" Lila demanded as she scanned the room and the ponies in it. Now what could be so important that she had to deal with two ponies she dearly hated right now? She could still be fixing her door, or making some weapons of some sort but something told her that this was the Artist's doing, and that thought didn't sit well with her either.

(So, I'm back and I'm a little behind but I'll catch since it doesn't seem the cult got too far out. Fillllller)

@,

Blood burst out laughing and fell to the floor, hugging her chest. "EAT...BAHAHAHAHA...HA....haaa." She sighed and looked up at Tondrak...still laying on the ground. "Oh...I'm not Wind...I'm Blood...seriously haven't you ponies figured this out yet ? Anywaaaay...Cookie. Yes, I would like you to bring him to life...that would be wonderful." She said, giving Tondrak a toothy smile and rolling over on her back to look at the Artist. "I am wondering the same thing ? Who are we fighting ? Please say Stormwing PLEASE SAY STORMWING PLEASE SAY STORMWING." She yelled, laughing and rolling over onto her back to look up at the high ceiling.

She stared up at it and muttered the words "That ceiling is high" She burst out laughing again. "THE CEILING IS HIGH... speaking of which." She stood up and reached into a pocket of her Euphorie outfit. She pulled out a few strange purple pills and popped them into her mouth.

She let out a happy sigh then got up to her hooves.

She began hopping in a figure eight pattern around The Artist and Tondrak, awaiting a reply from them both.

((I have 803 characters but it says I have 798 so...I dunno why))

@,

@@Marathon,

@,

The Artist - Fillydelphia Hideout 

"No no. It is fine. I shall make my introduction." He walked over to a nearby desk, climb on top of it and then stood up on his hind legs.

*ahem*

"I am.

THE ARTIST!!!!"

He screamed at the top of his lungs while shouting towards the ceiling with his front hooves raised. The Artist got down and then he cleared his throat again. "Now I be you all are wondering what in hell is happening, why I am here, and why the Mare has been talking about me. Hold on a second."

He pulled out a chair from one of his paintings. Dragged it over to the desk. Them he sat down in it slouching back and put his front hooves on the desk like a business pony who was relaxing in his office. He took out some grapes and continued speaking.

"Basically *nom* You are under my command *nom* sort of. Like a joint thing. Actually this is better way of putting it. *nom* My team and the Cult are teaming up together. And The Cult could possibly go to war. *nom* I think with Moon and Star. *nom* Any questions?"

(Just in case you didn't know every time it says nom he ate some grapes.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@The-Master,

@@MagicalStarRain,

It was almost lucky of them to have found the room. The building was pretty large. But most of the Arcanists that looked like us seem to have came here. Apparently there was some project. Just like the Arcanist upstairs said. At least she said Star would be coming here. 

Eternity wondered what this project was. And why Star was coming here. Could it be something magical and they needed a unicorn? A unicorn so powerful that they were the student of the current most powerful mage in Equestria. Eternity didn't like where this was going.

Him and long were standing beside each other in a group of Arcanists in the room. waiting for this new project to be unveiled. He also didn't like the way Long said 'wait for the right moment'. He obviously meant wait for the right moment to strike. Eternity hoped it wouldn't have to come to that.

House Everfree: Iron Will

The Minotaur hadn't really expected the tiny pegasus to believe him. It was obvious from the start that she would follow her path of hatred right to the end. Still, he was honor-bound not to attack her for the moment. Shrugging, he went and sat on a nearby rock, producing a cigar of suitable size for one of his bulky. With flint and steel, he lit the end and took a slow breath through the carefully wrapped cylinder. "Ultimately, what you think you know about the Liege is meaningless. He's there and he has in his possession the power to steal all that a person is and ever will be: Their Soul. Think about this little one. Suppose we are not running for our lives from a tyrant. What reason could we possibly have for fleeing? His army just decimated Cloudsdale without any major losses. So it would be highly unlikely that we fled out of fear of Stormwing or Earthborn. Whats more, we're heading straight through Earthborn territory, one of the most dangerous places in the world for several members of our party. This isn't exactly a whimsy day trip."

The Minotaur took another long drag on his cigar, the burning tip shining out like the eyes of a beast in the darkness. "Anyways. You are right to an extent. Consequences will be had. We were duped, plain and simple. We cooperated with him only to find out we were just pawns, worth less to him than we are to you now. In due time debts will be paid, both in blood and labor. But whatever rage you harbor inside you, this is not the time to inflict it upon us. So, if you will not leave us be, why not take the path of observation. Even if we aren't able to prove our claims, you will likely gain valuable information in the process, which I gather is the true purpose of your escapade." Almost in sync with this statement, a swell of bowl wrenching terror would sweep across the land, disturbing the local wildlife. "Well scat. We have even less time than expected."

House Everfree: Fluttershy

Fluttershy led the way for a while on her own strength. The ground seemed to assist her, shallowing the dips in the ground and clearing rocks from her path as she neared. Perhaps the land actually did have a mind of its own, recognizing the true hope for life in its presence. She said nothing for a while, until she was unable to go on her own. Clambering back onto Rain's back, she sighed heavily. "We will have to make camp soon enough. Rain, do you see any locations that-" When the wave of terror washed over them, she reeled like she had been struck, toppling off of Rain and hitting the ground hard. "NonononononNoNoNoNO!" She rambled to herself for a moment before she could compose herself. "The Liege... has just done something horrible. We need to move faster."

Everfree Subjugators: The Liege and Zecora the Witch Queen

The Liege was rather pleased with the latest innovation Zecora had procured for him. While the ents still retained their own souls, even in his tortured service, they were powerless to oppose him. So, it made sense that one could supplement their power with external sources. The truly ingenious part was that by consolidating souls in small numbers, she could bind their essence into the ent and vastly increase its potency. So, they had set about grafting a great host of souls to the Grand Oak Flayer, in the hopes it would turn into an intelligent but controllable entity. However the thousands of souls that he desired to graft on would not take. In groups of twenty or so, they would bind readily. But when more than that were implemented they split off again. Zecora had been rather frustrated by this, and had ordered a thousand souls be grafted at the same time out of spite. Despite her rage, the effort managed to cross a critical threshold and the Grand Oak began to absorb hundreds of grafts at a time, apparently on its own will. A nearby ent was almost sucked out of its physical form before it could react. Only a timely shut down had prevented a vortex from opening and consuming the souls of all who were nearby. After adjustments were made, prisoners and souls were gathered. In less than a second, two thousand throats were slit and thousands of other souls were funneled into the gargantuan creature. This set off the cascading wave of terror that would sweep across all Equestria. What was produced was monstrous, but beautiful to its creators. The result was named Legion, a crazed entity composed of seven thousand separate but bound together identities. It lived to consume; just what the Liege wanted it to do.

• Brohoof 1

@,@@Nightfall,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Outside the Ivory Tower

Rarity was not about to eat until Dusk boarded. She sat formally and kept her sapphire eyes on the blue stallion. When is that pony going to get on?! Just then, she felt something that made her skin crawl. It was an indescribable fear, like something terrifying had been unleashed. It was like a thorny, poisonous vine that pierced her sense of security. She couldn't hide the feeling of terror from the other ponies present in the area. In fact, the prateorponies could feel it too, each feeling different but negative and in the form of something forest-related.

Everypony in the whole entire city, both Under and inner and in the mercenary camps, felt it too.

Athens - Arcane District - High profile building - Outside the office room

Athens could definitely hear his friend from behind the door. He prepared to follow Eternity and Long, for he knew for sure she was going to be there in a moment. What made him stop however, was something almost suffocating. A feeling of dread crashing down on him like those huge waves he heard about from time to time. It was enough to make his wings freeze in midair. He plopped down on the floor, shivering like he was out in the frozen north during the winter nights. 

Still shivering, he recovered and flew after the two stallions.

Star Rain - Arcane District - High profile building - Outside the office room

After the silence spell wore off, Star prepared to shout and punch the door again, when all a sudden she just stopped. She looked down, feeling something wrap itself around her hooves and legs. There was nothing though, only the sensation of being paralyzed with fear. What's happening? Why am I sc-scared all a sudden? Her eyes widened and the ring regained some of its strength. It quickly lost it again though when Star got out of her terrified state and began punching the wall again. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@Nightfall,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Outside the Ivory Tower

Rarity was not about to eat until Dusk boarded. She sat formally and kept her sapphire eyes on the blue stallion. When is that pony going to get on?! Just then, she felt something that made her skin crawl. It was an indescribable fear, like something terrifying had been unleashed. It was like a thorny, poisonous vine that pierced her sense of security. She couldn't hide the feeling of terror from the other ponies present in the area. In fact, the prateorponies could feel it too, each feeling different but negative and in the form of something forest-related.

Everypony in the whole entire city, both Under and inner and in the mercenary camps, felt it too.

Dusk was just about to board the carriage when he shuddered. It was a shudder of fear, mixed with pain and suffering. He didn't know what it had come frome, or even where it had come from, but it was horrible. He quickly got into the carriage, not mentioning it in case Rarity had not felt it at all. He figured that somehow she had felt it, but he didn't want to make her think he was crazy, so he closed his eyes for a moment, and looked down to see breakfast. He looked back up at Rarity, not smiling, but simply waiting until she took the first bite; after all, she was the host.

The Six Gifted Hermitage

The Dancer got up, feeling tired and a little dizzy. She slowly got up, and moved towards her door, leaning against it.

"Storyteller!"

She called out his name, moving into the hall, trying to stand alone. She occasionally stumbled, but she got to the main hall and stood there, wondering if the Storyteller had heard her. She wanted him to crate a character that would help her heal a little. She didn't want anyone else to help.

House Whitegold - A street moving towards the castle...

Star had had enough of spying.

She turned around and walked down the alley but stopped as a sudden fear spread around her.

She shook on the spot and her eyes widened. She looked around, assuming that somepony was there watching her or something...but she was alone.

She took a deep shaky breath and continued on her way down the alley...still feeling scared. What had happened ? She kept asking herself the same question over and over as she trotted out onto one of the mane roads.

She took a deep breath and walked towards the castle, still feeling uneasy.

House Everfree - The Road South

@@Glaceon,

@,

@@The-Master,

@,

Rain had felt it as well...his eyes widened and he looked around...a sudden fear...something terrible had happened. "We cannot rest in the forest. We need to move fast and NOW." He said, leaning down and picking up Fluttershy. He gently placed her on his back. "Hold on tight." He said, taking a deep breath and rearing back before running into the forest, he assumed that Sparrow Eve and Jade were following.

He didn't go as fast as he could as he didn't want to rush ahead of the others...he also didn't want to throw Fluttershy off his back. "Once we're good and far away from the forest we can rest." He called back to Fluttershy as he jumped over a large rock, landing gently on the ground. He stopped a moment to look back and make sure the other's were following.

@@AnonBrony

House Whitegold – The Arcane District – Room 6A

Long Stride tried desperately to think up a plan, a brilliant plan that would get them all out alive with no death and no hassle. But the more he though the more he realised he was running out of options. With all of these witnesses it would be impossible to make a clean escape. They couldn’t wait around till it was finished, they no idea what they would do to her. He wished he had time to think this through before rushing in to help.

Then the chill ran though him, chills running through every part of his body till the converged in his chest. A sense of terror and dread overcame his mind, dismissing all other thoughts. His hoof reached for his concealed blade as if in danger, but as the room stopped spinning hid head began to clear up again. He wasn’t only one affected. All around him the Arcanists seemed to titch and shift in discomfort. Something very wrong was happening. “Eternity…  any ideas?”

@

House Stormwing – The Road South

Scootaloo was at her wits end with these ponies, defiant till the end it seemed. “Leave Iron Will, and don’t come back any time soon! Your leaders will answer to Stormwing law as it has been written, no matter who it was you served! Now you will understand what it feels like to have your home taken away from you!” She spat on the ground in disgust. “Leave!”

And it hit her, an airy chill like a breath from tartarus.  Her limbs began to feel weak, her throat dry, a dark presence felt in the pit of her mind. The as quickly as it came it was gone, passing like a brief gust of wind. “What the hell was that? Fixit, Lightning, you guys alright?”

@, @,  

House Everfree – The Road South

“It’s after me, it’s after me…” Lily was cowering on the ground in a heap, shielding her head from the presence burrowing into her mind. She tried desperately to ward it away but it felt like running away from an overhead storm. Tears tracked down her eyes as it continues to whisper to her, torment her long after it had released the others. “Make it stop…  please…”

Soon the whispers began to fade like images of an old dream. They haunted her, but they were less painful than before. Still foremost in her mind were voices that had all called out to her at once, one cry of fear. They were the screams of the dead and the forgotten. She pulled her old born cloak over herself, shielding her face with the hood and shutting away the outside world for good. What she did not know was that the others did not notice her struggling. In a mere few seconds she was left alone in the wilderness.

House Earthborn – New Ponyville

Applejack still had her own part to play in the coming war, even if her talk with Rainbow was a brief one. The strength of Stormwing was all but spent, lost to the crushing waves that hammered the shore. Now she prepared the board for the first move, a force being assembled on the great plains south of New Ponyville. Row upon row of war tents were scattered across the landscape, organised and centred around their clans.

“Ten thousand troops, on the greatest forces ever to be mustered on this here field.” Braeburn approached her cousin from behind as they stood upon the hill, watching over the plane with a wary eye. “Ah’m sure you have a good idea ‘bout our next move cous’.”

“Don’t worry Braeburn, Ah have it all under control. We have a few days till we move out, till then we can sit back and wait for more to arrive. I think we all should-“ The same wave of unease and fear hit her like a hammer on anvil. The sudden weight caused her to grip her head as if it were raging and bashing around her skull. Braeburn was on much the same page. When it released them from its grip the both struggled to regain their sense. “Or we may be too late…”

@@EquestrianScholar,

(OOC: DOnt forget to read my previous post too)

ManeHatten UnderCity - Random Tavert

Fear is not something which you can never live past through. The whole point of some peoples or ponies life is to overcome fear. For some, fear was not something which they see, but something they see done to others. The wave had little effect on Spell, it wasn’t her watching Lightning in sticky situation or anything along those sorts, so she just shrug it off. She knew something was up momentarily, but she already saw inside the fear like that once before. Like abyss, it swallowed her with its tentacles once, but after that – some common fears didn’t seem as bad. Neither did this one. The only thing which concerned her is what its fear wasn’t from one of her “friends”, but from something else. Something else was summoned or created. Something really unpleasant, she would imagine.

-“Sometimes, clocks stop by themselves. Sometimes, they start up again. Sometimes, clockwork starts working, setting off the events. Everything going down, I’m afraid in flames” – she added to her last statement, in direction of Golden Dawn – “Again, déjà vu. I guess its destiny favorite road”

She when would drink some more water, looking at other ponies.

She seemed sad for a moment, for unknown reason.

-“I like this world; I don’t want it to end. I guess, no sitting around for me” – she added, taking out a book about legendary bookmarks they stole from Canterlot and looking for one and only – Dragon forge.” 

(OOC2: Yeah, i do not like things like massive wave of terror, so this thing can buzz off~)

(edited)

@@The-Master,

@@MagicalStarRain,  

Eternity - The Arcane District – Room 6A

It was... a strange feeling. Out of no where he felt it. Some sort of tremor, but it was worse. He didn't just feel it, he felt it. If that makes any sense. A sting a pain ran through his body, and he felt a sickening fear in his stomach. Death, fear, horror, war, destruction. It all came rushing in at one moment. He felt the pain. He felt their pain. It was as if several thousands have died all at once, and he can hear their screams. You could see the fear in his eyes as he looked down at the floor.

Something isn't right. He thought. Something is not right. What was that... What is happening.

"Ummm. I'm not sure. We should probably wait 'till Star gets here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Artist - Fillydelphia Hideout.

The Artist continued to eat grapes as he waited for a response for them, when he felt it too. The sense of dread and horror sweeping across th land. He just smiled even more and laughed a little.

Heheheheh. So, it looks like we do have another player in this game. Very interesting indeed. He thought to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@@Vedana Purity,

House Moon and Star - Hoofington - Town Hall - Archmagister's Office

Twilight was just sitting in her office reading a book trying to get her mind off things, when she felt it too. Fear, Horror, Terror. She didn't like it. She knew something was wrong. She picked up her head from the book and looked outside. Everything seemed to be normal.

She walked outside her room and saw Trixie and Vendana by her doorway. She looked at the blind unicorn be she didn't care for him. She looked to Trixie who looked drunk.

"Trixie did you feel that?"

"Feel what?" Trixie hiccuped.

Twilight rolled her eyes "I think we need to up production. Something isn't right. Command the workers to go faster. Up construction on the gate. I'll go and command the troops. We need to be prepared."

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

House Everfree - The Everfree Forest - Going to Manehattan

Jade shuddered horribly - she had felt it, like everyone else, a fear so deep and horrid that it made even the bravest cower in fear. The animals nearby sat with their ears down and their paws covering their faces. The birds flew from their trees, and the forest was silent, save for the sounds of whimpering. She bolted up ahead with the rest, fearing that whatever had caused the wave of terror drew nearer.

Eventually, Rain had slowed to a stop and turned to see if everyone was there. Jade too did a head count and found that Lily was missing. "Oh, no, not good...Lady Fluttershy, as you said, we must stick together, and one of us isn't here, so maybe I should go find her. I'll catch up soon." Without another word, she ran back the way she had come, searching as best she could for Lily.

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout

"Questions?" said Prophet Glitter, angry as always. "Oh, quite a few! First of all, how do you expect us to believe that-" Then it hit. Fear and terror washed through everyone gathered like a sword slicing through flesh - it was painful, and everyone was left with something missing. Some of the Prophets stood there, a little stunned, while others felt like weeping, and yet still others wanted to jump and shout in a frenzy, for horror was just what the Cult loved. Prophet Darkblood, who was masking his urge to taste blood better than the others, took the opportunity to put wods into Glitters' mouth so that the Laughing Mare would not be upset.

"What she was going to say was that we would like to know what it is we must do first, Artist. We would also like to know what part we play in this and what your 'team' will do." Glitter glared at him deeply with her entirely pitch-black eyes, but said nothing. That stare was punishment enough.

(edited)

The Six Gifted - Equestria - Hidden Mountain Hermitage

@

@@Nightfall

As her brother collected the medical equipment the Composer rolled her eyes "Must you baby me so, Kichirou? she said wearily, but sat across from him nonetheless. She put her hoof on the corner of his chair to make it easier for him to reach the wound and looked at the needle and thread with a modicum of apprehension.

"I don't think needles will be necessary, dear brother. Bandages will do."

As she sat biting her lip, waiting for her brother to apply the cleaning salve (which always stung like hell), she turned her head to the direction of the Dancer's yelling. It was one word repeated over and over again: "Storyteller". Why would she be calling for him? Did she have some sort of problem to deal with? Was she alright?

At least one of her questions was answered when she came stumbling into the room. She looked very unsteady on her feet; perhaps she had cut her deeper than she thought? Blood loss could get to one's head very quickly.

"Are you alright, Dancer?" she asked "Do you need any help over there?" she wasn't sure herself if she was asking out of courtesy or genuine concern for the mare's well-being.

House Earthborn - The Road South

@@EquestrianScholar

@

@@The-Master

@@Vedana Purity

Fixit, who had been silent up until this point, finally spoke to the strange pegasus with a look of disapproval "Just who the hell do you think you are? Questioning her choices, the very essence of who she is. Sometimes we have to make the hard decisions to fight for what we believe in, and yes, sometimes those decisions involve the loss of strong bonds and relationships. I know, because I had a friend who abandoned me for his beliefs, and while I'm sure as hell not happy about it I respect him for his actions. They were... not without honour."

His thoughts went back to Ember, the pegasus who had left him and their dream to join House Stormwing. For years he had brooded on the matter, awaiting the day he could finally wreak revenge. But as they day still refused to come, he finally realised that for someone to fight for their beliefs no matter the cost was one of the highest honours a pony could achieve. Ember had given up an illustrious future of friendship and possibly great wealth to enlist in the Stormwing military, and while it was the wrong military from Fixit's viewpoint it was still a respectable decision to make.

"And as for you, minotaur." he began, turning back to Iron Will "While Scootaloo may be sceptical of your tale I sense truth in your words. House Everfree's troops become more twisted by the day, and I suspect meddling of powers beyond what we have seen up until now. I recommend you get out of here quickly, and so long as you do no evil to our Houses I'll be happy to let you go and do as you please."

Just after he had finished, the emotional shock wave washed over him, and he heard - no, felt - the psychic screams of thousands of lost souls. There was a moment of blackness, and when he opened his eyes a few seconds later he was out cold in the dirt. With his dignity wounded he stood and dusted himself off.

"I'm okay, well, now at least," he reported "What in Equestria was that?"

Edited by Archi the Sandworm
  • Brohoof 2

House Whitegold

Manehattan

Arcane District-Rooftop

Swift lay upon the rooftop, yawning lazily. He was safely hidden between the jutting bricks of a chimney, with a perfect view of Star's holding place.

She noticed him suddenly, staring daggers, and Swift couldn't help but smirk at how angry she looked. In fact... a thought had occurred to him, one that had slowly grown as he waited.

Why not raise the alarm when her friends showed up, gain the full reward for this mission!

It was time to stop kidding himself; they didn't want his help, they'd much rather see him dead. So why help them? Why show sympathy to that little group?

It had been a different story while he'd been talking to them, and something had stopped him from attacking...

But whatever it was, that feeling was almost gone now, replaced by greed and a thirst for recognition.

That was it... he'd let the group gather together, join them...

Then have them all captured!

He felt sick at himself for imagining such a scummy idea, especially after they had gained his trust. Then again, he had to think of himself in these situations, not of...

Suddenly, the agent's thoughts were interrupted by a sensation of imminent dread, as if he was upon the brink of death...

He froze, the feeling coursing through his veins, before at last it relinquished its hold. Swift sat for a while, panting with shock. As the feeling faded, Swift began to wonder wether he'd actually felt anything at all, perhaps he'd just dozed off in the heat.

Then again, that had felt pretty damn real...

@@Nightfall,

@,

"Because its my job." He replied, picking up the potion.

He was just about to pour it onto his sister's wounds until she looked up and noticed the dancer.

Kichirou turned around and stared at the Dancer for a moment. "Dancer...are you alright ?" He asked, placing the potion back on the table. "Come sit. You look like you have lost allot of blood...how deep is that wound ?" He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I knew that you two fighting was a bad idea...it always get's out of hoof." He said, using his magic to pull out the Dancer's chair and gesturing towards it. "Please sit. Let me get you some water. If your wounds need tending too, I have all the supplies here." He said, gesturing to the medical equipment on the stone table then standing up and moving towards a cupboard.

He pulled out a few glasses and filled them with water from a barrel near the entrance of the cave.

He placed one by his chair, one by his sister and one by the Dancer's chair.

He walked back over and sat down next to his sister.

He picked up the potion, held onto her arm and poured it onto the cut. The potion sizzled and smoked ever so slightly.

• Brohoof 1

@

@@Nightfall

As her brother collected the medical equipment the Composer rolled her eyes "Must you baby me so, Kichirou? she said wearily, but sat across from him nonetheless. She put her hoof on the corner of his chair to make it easier for him to reach the wound and looked at the needle and thread with a modicum of apprehension.

"I don't think needles will be necessary, dear brother. Bandages will do."

As she sat biting her lip, waiting for her brother to apply the cleaning salve (which always stung like hell), she turned her head to the direction of the Dancer's yelling. It was one word repeated over and over again: "Storyteller". Why would she be calling for him? Did she have some sort of problem to deal with? Was she alright?

At least one of her questions was answered when she came stumbling into the room. She looked very unsteady on her feet; perhaps she had cut her deeper than she thought? Blood loss could get to one's head very quickly.

"Are you alright, Dancer?" she asked "Do you need any help over there?" she wasn't sure herself if she was asking out of courtesy or genuine concern for the mare's well-being.

@@Nightfall,

@,

"Because its my job." He replied, picking up the potion.

He was just about to pour it onto his sister's wounds until she looked up and noticed the dancer.

Kichirou turned around and stared at the Dancer for a moment. "Dancer...are you alright ?" He asked, placing the potion back on the table. "Come sit. You look like you have lost allot of blood...how deep is that wound ?" He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I knew that you two fighting was a bad idea...it always get's out of hoof." He said, using his magic to pull out the Dancer's chair and gesturing towards it. "Please sit. Let me get you some water. If your wounds need tending too, I have all the supplies here." He said, gesturing to the medical equipment on the stone table then standing up and moving towards a cupboard.

He pulled out a few glasses and filled them with water from a barrel near the entrance of the cave.

He placed one by his chair, one by his sister and one by the Dancer's chair.

He walked back over and sat down next to his sister.

He picked up the potion, held onto her arm and poured it onto the cut. The potion sizzled and smoked ever so slightly.

She looked over, her eyes showing the definite signs of a lot of blood loss. At first she planned to say no, reject them, and go find the Dancer, but she soon found herself stumbling towards them slowly.

"I thought... ... You say you've lost too much blood? Then why did you just sit there on your bed, not getting help? Honestly, sometimes, you're the most stupid and the most ridiculous mare out there. I can't believe, half of the time, that you choose to do certain things. Honestly, just think for once."

She looked down at the blood soaked rag on her hoof, and closed her eyes, the headache from her concussion growing worse and worse, throbbing all of the time. As she neared the chair, she felt as if she was going to black out. And sure enough, just before she got in, she stumbled and fell to the ground, almost slowly, unconscious, her breathing and heartrate just about normal, though. She would be fine if she were properly taken care of, but the fatigue, the concussion, and the loss of blood had all taken their toll on her.

(edited)

@,

@,

@@Marathon,  

@,

The Artist - Fillydelphia Hideout

"What part The Cult is going to play in all of this hm?" The Artist stopped eating the grapes. "Well this is what I know so far: My team, We call ourselves the Six Gifted, because there are six of us, and we are Gifted, we are going to do stealth missions in Moon and Star. More specifically Hoofington and Canterlot. Probably gathering data and crap or something like that. Basically we are planning to take over Canterlot and the rest of moon and Star. We are probably going to need a couple of Cultists for stealth and infiltration. But if none of that works, that's where the rest of you come in. We take it by force. You guys will be our back up. Unless our leader decides we go full force from the start. Also once we have control of Moon and Star you will help us take the rest of Equestria. You guys, are the Army we need. Does any of that answer your questions?"

The Artist took out the blank canvass to see if the Composer wrote any messages. She did. The Artist rolled his eyes. And he sent a message back to him that would appear on the piece of canvass she has.

"You do know I can read what you wrote on the paper right?

Anyway. Please explain the mission in detail please so that I may tell them. I am currently speaking to the Prophets of the Cult. I told them the basics but i would need to tell them more and how they are going to play in all of this. You know what? Would you like for me to bring you right over here? I think I can do that."

Edited by AnonBrony

@@AnonBrony

@

@@Nightfall

The Composer gasped as the potion made contact with her wound. She muttered to herself almost silently as it sizzled away, although if the Musician listened closely he would have heard the phrases "bloody potion" and "vile concoction."

Her muttering was brought to a halt by the Dancer slumping to the floor inches away from her, and in an instant she had pushed Kichirou aside and was stood by the Dancer's prone form. She tugged at her forelegs in an attempt to support her and managed to raise her up a few centimetres before her strength failed her. She tried twice more and somehow managed to haul the Dancer up on to the chair she had occupied a few moments previously.

After she let the Dancer sit she saw that more writing had appeared on the Artist's canvas. She hastily scribbled out a reply:

"I am quite aware of how the canvas works, thank you very much. As for teleportation, do it, although upon my arrival I will need to know exactly what you have told them. Knowing you and your mouth you'l have told them too much already."

As she waited to be whisked away to wherever the Artist currently was she gave some commands to her brother "Kichirou, take care of the Dancer for me while I'm gone. I'll get patched up later, just try to stop that bleeding and she'll be fine."

• Brohoof 1

@@MagicalStarRain

House White Gold - Manehettan - Military Hospital - Cunning Horn's Room

Even though Cunning Horn already guessed that they might take him to the army, the offering still shocked him a little. He had a weird feeling that this could be either trap or opportunity for him. By joining the army, he threw himself right to the source of every possible trouble. The House White Gold wasn't a place for honest ponies like the House Earthborn. It was full of spies, and sly ponies. Even the house leader herself was known as the master of all those things. He tried to make his expression as convincing as possible.

"Oh. That's very kind of ye, Sir," he said as he gave a salute and a little bow to the fancy pony. "But..." he began scratching his head, "I'm not much a swashbuckler, so it would be very nice if ye could place me in a position which is more..." he moved his hoof in a small circle, "tactical."

He rose his eyebrows as he stared at Flintlock right on the eyes. He wasn't really sure if his proposal would be accepted, but worth to try. If it worked, he would be ready to start his plot.