Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Divided Roleplay

GreyScholar

@@@Vedana Purity,

House Stormwing – The Road South

After giving Lightning a quick wack for his comment, Scootaloo quickly set about using the dark as cover, keeping as quite as she could. “Don’t you dare use that thing Lightning. I don’t need you to go and make the situation worse. Fixit, we’ve got some time now so why don’t we decide whether or not to get out of here. That Minotaur was in no diplomatic mood and I don’t trust that other pony. They know we’ve been following them and we’ve been followed in return.”

@@AnonBrony

House Whitegold – Arcane District

Long Stride slipped on the robes, keeping hid head shielded with a hood and hoped that no pony would notice this blatant trickery. “We have our ticket in. Follow my lead, we’ll take the entrance through the monastery and work our way towards the holding cells. From there we shouldn’t have too hard a time picking up her trail.”

Together they moved around the district towards a different entrance, this one just as well guarded but easier access for those of the monastery. It was their best shot, and their robes helped to blend in with the others. Keeping heads down and gazes low they managed to slip through the guard point, entering the gates with relative ease. Once inside they diverted off from the others, down a small passageway and out of sight. Long Stride cast back his hood and quickly looked back around the corner. “Brilliant, we’re inside the hornets nest. Now we need to get Star and get out alive. Our best guess to go towards the heavily guarded areas on the lower levels. Once there we should have a good idea where to move.” 

House Everfree: Iron Will

The Minotaur vanished back into the darkness when the fire was kicked into ashes. Despite his massive bulk, he moved near silently. When he responded, one could not tell which direction his voice came from. "Earthborn and Stormwing... not entirely unexpected. You meet my challenge with your own. So I will tell you this, in order to keep honor and fairness. Do not continue tracking the quarry you seek. If you do not know who it is, beware. Only bad things will come of it for both of your Houses. For now I hold my hammer in the hope that you will prove more willing to be civil than most of your kin have. If you persue my charge any further, I will come for you, and you will die."

House Everfree: Fluttershy (Canon References Ftw!)

Fluttershy looked at Rain Fell for a long time. Her physical appearance seemed to shrink, like she was deflating. Then... a switch turned on. When her eyelids opened again, her pupils blazed with the power of the Stare. Though for now it was not focused on Rain. She cared about him too much to use it on him. Unsteadily standing to her feet, she heaved a great sigh. "No," she said in a voice that was a strange combination of authority and kindness. Through no magical means, it conveyed that she inherently cared about all of them and that she was going down the path they were on for everyone's good. "Iron Will is a dear friend and long ago we came to an agreement. He is not my servant, despite what is commonly said in public. I have made arrangements for all of you in Manehatten already. Even you Rain Fell. If you go back that way, your death is all but assured."

She took a couple of wary steps forward, practically radiating quiet authority. "I may have been a puppet for the Liege, but I'm fighting free of him, as are the rest of you. I need every person possible to be by my side if we are to suceed. I was a puppet once, but no more. If you will no follow me as vassals I ask you as friends, come with me to Manehatten. The only way out of this lies in that city's direction." Rain Fell, through a pre-established connection with her, would be able to feel the power she now summoned was her own. She was a powerful mare on her own, even without the Liege's aid. But... there was a hint of desperation there. Those who had attended a Grand Galloping Gala long ago would have witnessed what happened when the object of her desire continually denied her. She was close to that point yet again, despite her own wishes.

House Everfree - The road that's going in that one direction

@,

Rain sighed. "If that is what you wish than so be it." He said, nodding at Fluttershy then looking back at where Iron Will had left them...he was worried that would be the last time they met...and knew it probably would be, but he couldn't dwell on that...they needed to keep moving.

"Then we had better get going." He said, looking away from the dark forest to look at Fluttershy.

House Whitegold - Somewhere within the castle

Star walked through the halls and eventually made it to the kitchens.

She grabbed herself an apple before an angry chef shooed her out.

She bit into the apple and trotted back down the hallway towards the exit of the castle.

After a few minutes she trotted out into the castle courtyard and wondered deeper into the inner city.

She walked passed a small bar she used to sing at and sighed...but didn't enter, she just kept walking.

((I just realized...I have no idea what's going on with Whitegold...I should probably attempt figuring that out))

@@Sky Warden,@@The-Master,  @@Nightfall,@@AnonBrony,@,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Military Hospital - Cunning's room

The stallion sighed with slight embarrassment. "I apologize. I mine as well introduce myself now," he said, wiping the flustered look off his face. "I am Vice General Flintlock. Pleased to be at your service," he formally said, slightly bowing. "And you must be Cunning Horn, am I right?"

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Ivory Tower - Staircase 

(OOC: After this, what about a little timeskip to when we board the carriage? And then a timeskip after that?)

As she trotted gracefully down the stairs, Rarity considered the two options. Separate or together? She then came up with plans to interview the unicorn herself when Dusk is busy. "Alright, we'll interview her together," she said when they came to the carriage outside. "And don't forget that machine of yours" she reminded him. There was breakfast inside, blueberry pancakes topped with cerulean blueberries and an indigo berry sauce.

(OOC: If you think I godmodded there, please let me know, alright?)

Athens - Arcane District

Athens was quite proud of himself for dropping those outfits off for Eternity and Long Stride. Unfortunately for him, he had almost no method of hiding or disguising himself. Unlike ponies, he could easily be caught and would put the two ponies with him in danger as well. He tugged on Eternity's cloak and cocked his head, as if asking,"What do you want me to do?" He was well aware that only Star can understand him when he speaks with screams of different volumes.

Star Rain - Arcane District - High profile building - An office room on the upper level

Star Rain looked out the window, feeling like those princesses in the old mare's tales who had no way of fighting their way out. When she realized that feeling though, she immediately banished it. No! If I'm anything like a princess, then I'm a warrior! She thought back to the high status she once had back in House Moon and Star. She made note of the numerous times she failed to address Twilight as "Archmagister" and how she "never acted proper enough" as Star heard noted one time by some senior mages. She never really cared much about the royal sisters and their teachings, which added more to her lack of acting proper. How could she, when she was born a few weeks after the sisters disappeared and the war began? She was almost as old as the war itself!

Just as she was pondering these thoughts, she looked up and noticed the pony who had intruded on her and the other fillies. What is he doing here?! Wait, don't tell me... Did he put this stupid ring on my horn?! She glared at the stallion with a fire in her indigo eyes.

The only thing that broke off her line of sight was an announcement. "All arcanists, please report to your stations immediately!" It resounded around the surrounding area of the building.

• Brohoof 1

@@MagicalStarRain@@AnonBrony,

House Whitegold – The Arcane District

“Wait a second.” Long Stride held out his hoof, halting their procession. “Rarity was after you, she sent that colt personally to hunt you down. She wouldn’t be so stupid as to dump you in the dungeons if she needed you. She’s cleverer than that; she will have put her somewhere far more guarded.” But then something even more peculiar presented itself to them. A trail running along the ground, like something or somepony had been dragged through here not long ago. “These are fresh, but they’re hard to read. Ponies have trod all over this place and made it far more difficult.” They seemed to go the exact opposite way they were heading, not towards the holding cells, but towards the towers further south. He tilted his head to look up towards the high towers above the Arcane District, up towards the far reaching windows. “She’s not in the holding cells.”

“We need to follow them, they’ll lead us to where she’s being held, or at least give us a good idea. They’ll stop at some point but we need to make the most of it.” His pace quickened to a canter as he eagerly followed the trail, Eternity keeping up behind him. “We’re getting closer.” Ling Stride came out from around a corner unexpectedly, moving right into the gaze of two Militia Guard, all without his hood on to conceal him. “Oh bugger.”

Within the second Long Stride let fly one of his concealed daggers, striking the left one in the chest and sending him sprawling. The other guard moved to close the distance, taking his halberd in a magical grip. Long Stride kicked it aside and slit his throat with a draw of his sabre. “I may have just screwed everything up. We need to move faster, we don’t have long till they notice this.” The moved at a gallop, following the last if the trail till they were sure they were on the right path. After some navigating through hallways and corridors, and lots of stupid stairs, they found what they believed to be the place she was being held. “There is some scuff marks across the ground here and around the door frame. She’s here, or was here at a point. She’s left us some clear signs to follow. The doors locked and I can’t just bash in. Have any magic that can solve this? We’re not in a hurry as you can see.”

House Everfree – The Road South

Lily was kind of just hanging around for protection if she was quite honest. She no longer felt safe in the world around her, almost constantly in a state of unease. Jade was helpful and really nice, but she could only do so much to ease her nerves. Manehattan just seemed like a really bad idea to her, a place where she was certain to be robbed or killed or worse.

She didn’t express her discomfort to the others, bottling up her fear till she could no longer take it. They were being followed already; ponies were hot on their tail. She was so far away from her bird friends in the forest, making her feel all the more alone. As the night closed in on them she began to sing sweetly and softly, letting the gentle breeze carry her voice.

“Lay down

Your sweet and weary head.

Night is falling

You’ve come now to the end.

Sleep now

And dream of the ones that came before.

They are calling

From across the distant shore.”

(edited)

House Earthborn - The Road South#

@

@@The-Master

@@Vedana Purity

Fixit looked around in shock as the fire light was suddenly extinguished. Had Scootaloo just put it out? Why the buck did she do that?! Now he couldn't see a thing and for all he knew that minotaur could be running at him with his huge war hammer and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it!

Then Orange Lightning raised his lightning gun and he felt like punching the damn pegasus in the face. Was he completely mad? Aggression was not what they were going for here, this was supposed to be a recon mission! At least Scootaloo was sensible enough to tell him to lower such a deadly weapon.

"Maybe if you told us who this quarry was we would be more inclined to leave them alone. I know you're part of Lady Fluttershy's personal retinue; perhaps you can explain to me why she decided to demolish Cloudsdale moments after she proposed peace talks before we decide anything, hm?"

He shifted his hooves again. He was treading shaky ground here. It wouldn't surprise him if the minotaur flew into a blind age and flung the hammer at him right here right now. He took an aside glance at Scootaloo.

"We could flee but I don't think we need to. He doesn't seem like he's here to hurt us but I don't doubt he will if need be. Just be ready to fight," he mumbled to her.

The Six Gifted - Equestria - Hidden Mountian Hermitage

@

@@Nightfall

Despite her earlier boasts the Composer hadn't seen the charge coming. She'd expected a block or parry and then a swift counter, which she was then prepared to deflect with a parry of her own. The Dancer's blades would made a nasty cut across her chest if her fans hadn't been so close to that area already. The blades clashed against the flats of the fans with a resounding "clang", scratching the red painted circle in its centre. 

"However silent you are, you can still be seen, even felt. The air tells more than you think," she said, pushing the blades downwards and away from her "As we can see your deadliness is lacking," she shifted her weight onto her back hooves "And as for grace, I have had 700 years of practice through meditation and centring, as befits a lady of my descent," she rushed forward, feinting a strike to the chest with the right fan while going for the Dancer's gut with the left "Oh, and I am far too careful to accidentally hurt my friends, good Dancer. You should know that by now."

Edited by Archi the Sandworm
  • Brohoof 1

Spell and Lightning Shock - Manehatten - Undercity - Random Tavern

Soon Spell was joined by Lightning, she seemed concerned. She was thinking about something, it was disturbing her. She knew what she had to do, but to do it…

She would say something in hush tone, when, no one would be able to hear them. It would seem Spell put sound bubble around the table. Those who would observe could notice what the talk of two fillies was going from a slow paces, lead mostly by Lightning talk.

Lightning seemed a bit off. She couldn’t tell Spell, it would be not wise, so she had to lie. To her. To whom she pretty much never lied in her whole life.

The look on Spells face was getting from tired to annoyed, too confused and finally to angry. They were arguing about something, quite fiercely now.

The arguing went for a good half-hour, after which they both would look at each other. Spell would when look the other way and say something.

Lightning would take the feather Spell used in water and stand up, to walk away from tavern. It was important for her, even though it was difficult for her too. Splitting up, again was hard.

Spell would just… drink the water and sit, quietly. She was angry at Lightning and depressed. Being alone kind of feels lonely. 

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Ivory Tower - Staircase 

(OOC: After this, what about a little timeskip to when we board the carriage? And then a timeskip after that?)

As she trotted gracefully down the stairs, Rarity considered the two options. Separate or together? She then came up with plans to interview the unicorn herself when Dusk is busy. "Alright, we'll interview her together," she said when they came to the carriage outside. "And don't forget that machine of yours" she reminded him. There was breakfast inside, blueberry pancakes topped with cerulean blueberries and an indigo berry sauce.

(OOC: If you think I godmodded there, please let me know, alright?)

(Miss Rain, I've seen real godmodding. That's made my skin crawl. This... this is nothing, nothing to worry about, nothing to fear. ;) And I think the timeskip may be for the best.;))

Dusk nodded, then remembered that the machine was in his room.

"Forgive me, milday, but I need one moment."

He trotted back inside his room, putting the engine onto the cart, tying it down, and putting the cover on and securing the cover. He trotted back outside, only to wonder how he was to sit in the carriage if he was to pull his cart. He thought maybe Rarity would have someone help pull the cart, but he wasn't sure. He sighed softly, and walked back up to the carriage.

Despite her earlier boasts the Composer hadn't seen the charge coming. She'd expected a block or parry and then a swift counter, which she was then prepared to deflect with a parry of her own. The Dancer's blades would made a nasty cut across her chest if her fans hadn't been so close to that area already. The blades clashed against the flats of the fans with a resounding "clang", scratching the red painted circle in its centre. 

"However silent you are, you can still be seen, even felt. The air tells more than you think," she said, pushing the blades downwards and away from her "As we can see your deadliness is lacking," she shifted her weight onto her back hooves "And as for grace, I have had 700 years of practice through meditation and centring, as befits a lady of my descent," she rushed forward, feinting a strike to the chest with the right fan while going for the Dancer's gut with the left "Oh, and I am far too careful to accidentally hurt my friends, good Dancer. You should know that by now."

"Felt only by those trained to feel, seen only by those trained to see."

She grinned.

"And for deadliness... do you really want me to try to kill you? I'd like to see how you could stop me. No one every has, as of yet."

She jumped backwards, holding her blades in a way to parry both strikes. Even then, she just barely got out of the way. But she noticed that the Composer would be off balance.

"And while yes, you've had time to practice grace, I would think that without training like mine, you'll never be as gracefull as-"

She jumped at the Composer, one sword ready to block, the other to strike.

"-this!"

The Six Gifted - Equestria - Hidden Mountian Hermitage

@@Nightfall,

@,

Kichirou's horn glowed. There was a small pop and a tiny black ukulele appeared in his hooves. The ukulele wasn't something he would really play for other ponies with...but he did enjoy plucking a few chords while doing other things...like watching his sister fight The Dancer.

As one of the two mares mentioned the word "Kill" Kichirou hit a bad note as he was strumming a chord. He looked up and watched the two ponies closely. "Dancer, the worst I want to see is a few cuts. Neither of you go any farther than that." He said.

He had liked seeing the six gifted training together...but he hated it when it turned into a competition...which is something it almost always did.

House Whitegold - Outside the ivory tower ?(I think)

@@Nightfall,

@@MagicalStarRain,

On Star's way back to the castle, she couldn't help notice a tall dark blue Unicorn and...Rarity ? Her eyes widened slightly and she quickly hid down a nearby alley...but she did pop her head out to look at the two ponies. It wasn't an odd sight to see Rarity coming out onto the streets of the inner city...but with something covered up on a carriage and with a tall dark blue pony she had never seen before...was rather odd.

((Forgive me if I messed something up or something...I just wanted to get Star doing somethin' (My Star. not you, Star derpy_emoticon2.png ))

• Brohoof 1

The Six Gifted - Equestria - Hidden Mountain Hermitage

@

@@Nightfall

As soon as her fans ricocheted off the Dancer's swords the Composer danced away with little twirls before skidfing to a halt somewhat off balance. She struggled to recover before halting with her weapons held protecting her face and torso.

"Oh, calm yourself Kichirou," she insisted, taking a moment to breathe "There will certainly be no serious damage done. This is merely banter and baiting before the real combat begins."

"As for you, Dancer, you know my training. And how would you know I could not stop you? We have not fought before. One should not become complacent of their abilities against an unknown foe."

She watched and waited, and the Dancer leaped for her, one blade flashing towards her. Tensing her arms she crossed the fans over one another and caught the blade between them, then drew the Dancer close and made to elbow her in the face. It was a brutal and pragmatic move, but even so she knew it worked, and she imagined the Dancer would not expect it. 

• Brohoof 1

@

@@Nightfall

As soon as her fans ricocheted off the Dancer's swords the Composer danced away with little twirls before skidfing to a halt somewhat off balance. She struggled to recover before halting with her weapons held protecting her face and torso.

"Oh, calm yourself Kichirou," she insisted, taking a moment to breathe "There will certainly be no serious damage done. This is merely banter and baiting before the real combat begins."

"As for you, Dancer, you know my training. And how would you know I could not stop you? We have not fought before. One should not become complacent of their abilities against an unknown foe."

She watched and waited, and the Dancer leaped for her, one blade flashing towards her. Tensing her arms she crossed the fans over one another and caught the blade between them, then drew the Dancer close and made to elbow her in the face. It was a brutal and pragmatic move, but even so she knew it worked, and she imagined the Dancer would not expect it. 

The Dancer's eyes widened, and before she could stop, she had an elbow in her face. The next thing she knew, she was on the ground, a little blood leaking out of her nose, her swords just out of reach. She blinked, trying to remember what had just happened.

"You were just hit in the face by the Composer! Dirty little- ... what's that? It... it was fair? How can you call that fair?! She just-"

"Very clever, Composer."

The Dancer sounded pissed off, and like she had a stuffed nose. Both were true; she thought that while it had been fair, it was a dirty trick, and her nose was stuffed... stuffed full of the blood that was dripping out. She got up slowly, glaring at the Composer. The Dancer looked like she had, potentially, a small concussion from when her head hit the floor. But she did stand up, presently, and she then looked at the Composer.

"But that still doesn't count as first blood..."

She picked up one of her swords.

"... So if you want to play like that... take-"

She reached inside her own slightly bloodstained robes and, with one motion took out and threw a couple of knives. They flew at the Composer in a way that would scratch her.

"-this!"

(edited)

@@MagicalStarRain.

House White Gold - Manehettan - Military Hospital - Cunning Horn's Room

"Aye, Sir." Cunning Horn tried to give General Flintlock a salute, but his position made it weird and awkward. He stretched his back, and found that it was almost fully recovered. Some clacks followed as he curved forward, pulling his backbone. He didn't know what did those Manehettan ponies do, but they indeed did it well.

"So... Vice General Flintlock. What can I do for ye?" Though actually he already had some thoughts about it, asking wouldn't hurt. Just to make sure. He only wanted his reward, but maybe a position in the military would be great. At least he could regain his power and then took a better chance on the unguarded Western Sea as a 'High Risk Merchants' and toll service. He had read some books at sailing while he was in Canterlot, and he was sure he could sail his own. All he needed was a ship, and of course, with the crew. Without doubt, this rich House could provide his needs. His only concern was only Lady Rarity. From what he had heard, she probably was the sliest and cleverest pony in Equestria, but it was worth to try.

(OOC: You can quicken our business here Star Rain. Writing 800 characters for a scene in a hospital is kinda difficult. laugh.png )

Edited by Sky Warden

The Six Gifted -Equestria - Hidden Mountain Hermitage

@

@@Nightfall

"Oh dear," the Composer said amusedly "I appear to have done quite a bit of damage. You seem a little dazed. Do you concede?"

Of course she doesn't concede you idiot, her mind berated her, the Dancer is a prideful mare, she's not going to give up because you knocked her about a little.

She watched the Dancer stand up somewhat unsteadily, and smirked at her insistence that they still weren't done.

"Blood is blood no matter the weapon used to draw it, although I suppose this is a test of weapon skill, not combat aptitude. Very well, we shall continue."

She steeled herself for another charge or leaping attack... and tried to roll away as swiftly as possible when she instead saw the two knives flying towards her. She dodged desperately, but to no avail. While one knife sailed over her the other made a nasty cut in her back right leg, and she let out a small cry of pain as her robes began to stain red. She lay flat on her back, gritting her teeth against the pain.

"Well fought, Dancer. I... didn't expect that last comeback. It seems we have both taught each other a little today."

She'd never been taught the ways of the bushicolts back home - she was a mare, it just wasn't done - but she knew from her books that it was customary for a bow to be performed after an honour duel to show respect. She stood and made a small bow.

"I would be interested in fighting you again, if you ever have the time. Meanwhile, keep up the good work, Greylight-san."

She limped over to her chair at the triangular table again and winced as she sat down "By Amaterasu that smarts," she hissed through her teeth.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Manehatten - Undercity - Random Tavern

@Spell Shock,

The young filly will notice the stallion from before step next to her and say, "are you okay? It seemed you may have been having a fight with your friend. Also, if you will allow me I must ask what a young filly like yourself is doing here by herself. Manehatten isn't the safest of cities, a tavern can get especially rough for one such as yourself." The stallion gave what would seem to be a surprisingly open and friendly smile, the stallion almost radiating a calming confidence. There was nothing about this stallion that would seem threatening  especially when compared to many in the room.

House Earthborn - The Road South

@Higurashi

@The-Master

@Vedanta Purity

@Archi the Sandworm,

The mare quickly moves between them saying, "Please, please, stop! I don't want to see any more stars go out!" The mare looked clearly upset and afraid, looking from one pony to the next and then to the minotaur. After a moment to it would seem gather her courage she turns to Iron Will and says a bit shakily, "Please... I know your here to... um, allow the mare you care about to get away ... but let these ponies catch up to the Fluttershy."
Turning to face the others she continues, "There can't be anymore fighting, not when there is so much danger in the time to come for this land, if something isn't done all is lost!"

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@@EquestrianScholar,

Spell would look at him; she wanted to say what she thought about some weird guy talking with her when she is not in the mood to talk at all, staring all her not formal, offensive language she knew, but when she looked at him.

He looked like no one else she have ever saw, remembered or well, imagined. Yet still, she had a strong sense of déjà vu, which was so strong she blinked for a few seconds, not even breathing. She swore to herself she never saw the pony in front of her, yet somehow she knew she could trust him, at least as far as she could kick him.

-“I’m not fine, my friend just went on a very dangerous quest and I can’t do anything about it, except waiting.” – She replied, she didn’t through it was dangerous to tell so much, she didn’t herself knew any more when that – And believe me sir, I can take care of myself just alright.”

She still was looking, almost staring at him. The environment, his looks were all so familiar, yet she never really had any experience with meeting him, especially in the tavern.

-“Golden Dawn.” – She replied, looking at him – “I do not know how I know that name, but for some reason, I believe it would be well applied” 

"Oh dear," the Composer said amusedly "I appear to have done quite a bit of damage. You seem a little dazed. Do you concede?"

Of course she doesn't concede you idiot, her mind berated her, the Dancer is a prideful mare, she's not going to give up because you knocked her about a little.

She watched the Dancer stand up somewhat unsteadily, and smirked at her insistence that they still weren't done.

"Blood is blood no matter the weapon used to draw it, although I suppose this is a test of weapon skill, not combat aptitude. Very well, we shall continue."

She steeled herself for another charge or leaping attack... and tried to roll away as swiftly as possible when she instead saw the two knives flying towards her. She dodged desperately, but to no avail. While one knife sailed over her the other made a nasty cut in her back right leg, and she let out a small cry of pain as her robes began to stain red. She lay flat on her back, gritting her teeth against the pain.

"Well fought, Dancer. I... didn't expect that last comeback. It seems we have both taught each other a little today."

She'd never been taught the ways of the bushicolts back home - she was a mare, it just wasn't done - but she knew from her books that it was customary for a bow to be performed after an honour duel to show respect. She stood and made a small bow.

"I would be interested in fighting you again, if you ever have the time. Meanwhile, keep up the good work, Greylight-san."

She limped over to her chair at the triangular table again and winced as she sat down "By Amaterasu that smarts," she hissed through her teeth.

The Dancer, head still throbbing, trotted over and collected her knives, after bowing to the Composer. She thought that it would be disrespectful not to bow, seeing as the 'leader' had bowed to her. She picked up her knives, sighing, then glanced at the Storyteller for a moment before moving back towards her room. The slight cut on her chest had stopped bleeding, but her nose was still dripping, almost quite freely. Once in her room, she took a few rags, and used one to hold to her nose for a moment before cleaning the knife that had hurt the Composer with another rag. She felt a little smug about her move, just as how the Composer had sounded smug about her move.

"It was dirty play, and while you aren't one for playing dirty, it was well done. You defended yourself, showed how quick you can be, and showed that you won't tolerate dirty play. All something that the Dancer is basically defined as. Well done. I wonder how the Storyteller... great, now you have me thinking that I like him. How very clever of you. You get this."

At that instant, the rag slipped and the Dancer cut herself a little on the knife. She cursed under her breath, holding the cut hoof.

@Spell Shock,

The filly before Golden Dawn, as that was his name, was acting most strangely at the sight of the him and much to his surprise actually as it seemed the filly was going to call him out for sticking his nose into her business... she didn't but instead told him what was going on. She told him how her friend was going on a quest, yet why she did not know and how she felt all she could do was wait. On that he says, "Perhaps a Guardian will find and protect her on the journey she has given herself."

Now that he had the time to get a closer look at the filly he felt oddly that he know her, feeling strange about the whole thing he looked around at those in the tavern as if there should be those her knew there. Yet then the filly said his name and he turns back, his eyes taking in a somewhat different picture as was actually there as he considered her and says having a name come to mind, "Yes, my name is Golden Dawn... though there is no way you should know this, just as I should be thinking the name Spell Shock."

@@EquestrianScholar,

She would look at him after he said her name, when at the tavern and though for a second. It would appear, they knew each other but didn’t, she and he too, probably knew the place but didn’t. It was most peculiar, as she would look at him and say.

-“Destiny likes it’s walked paths too much” – she said, implying what destiny/fate/whichever liked the paths it already walked, repeating itself in a way. It was weird, but when again – the world, the magic, ponies – they all weird and crazy. Nothing says two completely unknown to each other ponies could knew the names of one another.

She would be silent afterwards, thinking about the whole deal. It was quite interesting, though she wouldn’t lose her sleep over it. She would just levitate more water in the cup and drink it up; she was still very dehydrated after previous magic expenses.

So she would have to figure out where and how to go, while keeping in touch with Lightning. She still couldn’t believe Lightning would want to split up, even for that “important business” of hers. She was against her splitting up the first time, which could end very badly as is. This would make Spell lose all her sleep, in a long run. Not knowing how Lightning is doing.

(edited)

@@MagicalStarRain,

@@The-Master,  

Eternity - Manehatten - Arcane District

Eternity would continue to follow Long Stride. He was right after all. Eternity didn't sense Star to be anywhere nearby. She seemed up higher. So he just followed him being his shadow.

When it came to the point when they would encounter those two poor militia, Eternity would try to tell Long not to fight them but it was already to late. He was already slashing one of their throats. He would stare at their bodies, and in quick anger he would say "You didn't have to kill them!" He would say it as low as possible while still sounding angry. But there was no time to argue and fight. They were on a mission, and besides, Long was already ten feet ahead. Eternity would like back at them and frown, then continue to become Long's shadow.

He would follow him all throughout the building and remain quiet the whole time. They finally reached some sort of office door. It didn't seem like she was in there but she was. Eternity could definitely feel her very nearby. When he would ask if he had any magical things that could get them through Eternity would shake his head. "Even if I were to use a spell the Arcanists would immediately know there would be intruders. And I am not going to risk losing by fighting our way out after coming so close."

Then they heard the order, almost like an Echo all throughout the District: "All Arcanists report to their stations!" Eternity frowned again. "Looks like they are heading back to work... wait." He looked back at there outfits "We are going back to work... Oh pony feathers!"

(Star. Now is the time to do your thing. And by thing I have no idea what you are going to do. Also Sorry 'bout Athens. Master sort of like... pulled me away *glares at him* and yeah I don't know what Athens would of done.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@,

@,

@@Marathon,

The Artist - Fillydelphia - Cults Main Hideout

The Artist suddenly appeared behind Wind who was looking for Tony to make her Cookie. He came in by one of the paintings hanging on the wall somewhere. Apparently he painted it. Who knew?

"Hello Sweetie." A wicked smile grew over his face. He walked up closer to her. "You miss me? Speaking of me where are your other little friends Ditzy-Doo and that Azula?"

(Yes he did just call Derpy Ditzy-Doo and Lila Azula. Lol Two references in one Post. Do I win a prize?)

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

@Jolteon, @TheSonicAlicorn, @Marathon,   The Artist - Fillydelphia - Cults Main Hideout   The Artist suddenly appeared behind Jolteon who was looking for Tony to make her Cookie. He came in by one of the paintings hanging on the wall somewhere. Apparently he painted it. Who knew?   "Hello Sweetie." A wicked smile grew over his face. He walked up closer to her. "You miss me? Speaking of me where are your other little friends Ditzy-Doo and that Azula?"   (Yes he did just call Derpy Ditzy-Doo and Lila Azula. Lol Two references in one Post. Do I win a prize?)

((Who is this Jolteon you are speaking too ?))

Blood's big smile faded ever so slightly as The Artist trotted into the room. "Ah perfect timing my good sir...I was just thinking about you." She said, walking up close to him and flicking his chin with her tail.

She wasn't going to admit it...but she still did kinda like him...but she also wanted to make sure he suffered for what he did to Derpy...or say sorry to her and give her some blueberry muffins. "I am assuming you have come back to say sorry to Derpy and Lila...and me...YOU BROKE MY HEART...kinda...not really BUT YOU'RE STILL A BIG MEANY." She said, smacking him then kissing him on the cheek...then happily hopping over to Tondrak. "Welllllll...you wanna bring Cookie to life ? I will teach him how to make cookies for the rest of the cult...and muffin's for Derpy...and whatever you eat...because you're a skeleton and stuff." She giggled and bit her lip...which made a few droplets of blood move down her chin...but she didn't care, she just kept giving Tondrak a happy bloody biting your lip kinda smile.

Edited by Jolteon

House Everfree: Iron Will

The minotaur was bemused by the mare who stood between him and those that pursued Fluttershy and begged for peace. His blood was riled by how they insulted Fluttershy, implying that she had intentionally ordered a full scale war while asking for peace. Still... he knew that conflict with Earthborn and Stormwing was a bad idea. Stormwing was on the cusp of destruction and Evefree had largely been subverted to the Liege's evil. There were many still outside his influence, but they would take time to gather. Time they wouldn't have if another battle started. Eventually he sighed and made himself known, moving out from his hiding place. It was hard to see him in detail in the dark. Then, the full moon came out from behind a cloud and shed light on the scene. In the twilight, Iron Will did not look as imposing. His left arm was held in a sling, crippled. His hammer was dented and scratched and one of his horns had been cracked.

"Certainly... more death is the opposite of why I am here mare," he said in the mediator's direction. "To answer your slur stallion, Fluttershy did not order the attack which consumed your House. If one pays attention, one will clearly see that House Everfree is not responsible. We were used as pawns of the Everfree Liege. Now we are trying to escape from him. Your pursuit only makes it more likely that he will capture us again." His eyes turned to the mare who had spoken up again. "Whoever you are, I feel that you are wrong. But as you can see... I am ultimately powerless to stop you. Fluttershy is trying to go into hiding for a reason, but if you deem her acquaintence more important, then I cannot stop you."

@@AnonBrony

@

The Composer was surprised by the lack of response from the Dancer. She had expected agreement or at least a snarky remark, but instead all she got was some cold I-don't-give-a-buck bow before her opponent walked off to her quarters. She sighed in frustration. She thought the duel would not only allow her to sate her curiosity but create an opportunity for camaraderie between herself and the Dancer, as she was quite aware of the Dancer's distate for her.

She looked down at the table and the Artist's message caught her eye. She read it and groaned. Could that damn stallion stay in one place for more than five minutes?

He is doing work though, you can't deny that, the rational side of her said, and she found, indeed, she couldn't deny that the Artist was performing very well today. Perhaps a glass of wine would be in order when he returned.

Still, even if he was helping that didn't cancel out the fact that he was a spontaneous psychopath. On the blank canvas she wrote two words. Now, in her own graceful, calligraphic script, the blank canvas was occupied by the words "spontaneous bastard". She looked down at her handiwork and laughed. It was her second genuine laugh today.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Star. Now is the time to do your thing. And by thing I have no idea what you are going to do. Also Sorry 'bout Athens. Master sort of like... pulled me away *glares at him* and yeah I don't know what Athens would of done.)

(OCC: I'm sorry!)

@,

House Stormwing - The Road South

That Minotaur was no threat, he was crippled and slow. Scootaloo found she could see just as well in the dark as any other time but also knew her companions weren't exactly on the same level. Maybe it would be safe to relight the fire for now. Striking a match against the stone wall, she tossed it into the kindling, giving light back to the small camp. Now she could have a good look at the two new comers that stood before her. "Iron Will. You expect me to believe anything you say? All I have to go on is your word, and right now I'm not feeling all that inclined. Your House sacked our city and sent the remains crashing to the ground, you kidnapped civilians and have subjected them to an unknown fate. And just to top it off, now we know exactly who we've been following this whole time."

Finally they would have revenge for the destruction of her city,for the destruction of their home. Now she would know just how she felt. "Go and tell your mistress...  that justice will come." She flicked Lightning's Discharger from his hooves, making sure he didn't do anything else stupid. "And as for you." She quickly turned to the pony that had seemed to arrive out of nowhere. "I don't know who the hell yo are,but you have business here. Be off with you!"

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Spell Shock,

The stallion, now clearly named as Golden Dawn looked at one of the chairs at the table as if considering before finally sitting and saying, "So it would seem, so tell me... which house are you young one, whose words do you believe in?" Golden says with without accusation, asking as if this would help him better know what to say himself.

House Stormwing - The Road South

@Higurashi,

@The-Master,

The mare still seems to be a bit scared of the minotaur but says not the less, "I must, I must tell her what may happen. I have put this off for to long, the star speak earnestly of what is to come and I cannot deny them any longer." With a sigh she walks close to the ponies, away from the minotaur perhaps because she feared going to close.

The mare turns to Scootaloo and says softly, "I cannot leave, and you should not wish me to... one who in her wish to follow her idol gave up her friendship to mares she had once done so much with, ones who help you discover and gain your cutie mark. One of which was almost killed not so long ago. Also please believe the minotaur's words as they are true, at least mostly so. He is still to blame for much that has happened but they were also controlled by a dark force" She seemed serious, the truth was shown in her eyes that at the very least she believed completely of what she was saying.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

The Dancer held her hoof for a moment, then wrapped a rag around it, wincing a couple of times. As it turned out, she had cut herself deeper than she had thought. She would need to see someone about it soon. She sighed, and finished cleaning her knife. But then, instead of going to get a little help, she went over to her bed and lied down on it, wondering where the Storyteller was and what he was doing.

"So you don't get help, yet believe in a fairy tale that your 'prince will come for you.' Good work, Greylight. You're much worse off than anyone would have ever guessed; and because you may be stupid enough to not understand, here's what I just said in layman's terms: You're getting soft, filly. Get up. Go out. Get help. And not from that stupid Story- you just tuned me out... You know how much I hate you when you do that. Just listen for once. You will not end up 'loving' the Storyteller, do you understand me?"

She sighed, but kept lying there, hoping the Storyteller would pass by her room soon. She blinked, staring at the ceiling.