Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Divided Roleplay

GreyScholar

Cult of Laughter- Fillydelphia hideout- Main graveyard

Wind smiled and instead of running to catch up to Lila she did a front hoof spring, she ended up right next to her and smiled. "Being a Euphorie is so much fun...I had always liked flying but after joining the cult, and taking some...speedy pills...I got much better and flying and now i'm an expert...kinda. Does magic hurt ? I have seen some ponies who do magic and after casting a spell they look all dizzy." She said, happily skipping next to Lila into the hideout. "And I love gambling...most of the time I gamble with other ponies lives...but I suppose we could gamble with bits." She said, grinning and hopping over a small puddle of water. "So what kind of gambling do you do ? As in game's...I like poker, blackjack...go fish. I also like mind games...and by that I mean with other ponies...the rules are usually. I win, they die...they win...they die anyway." She giggled and hopped over another puddle.

@,

"Magic? Hurt? No. It dosnt hurt. But it does drain our energy a lot, which is why you see unicorns stumble over sometimes after casting spells. And i really prefer black jack, but gambling for lifes sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can take hostage of a few townsfolk and do that." Lila said. The under city was dark and it took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust to the light again. Most of the time she prefered to stay here than above ground mostly because she wanted to avoid the Housr of EarthBorn. Last time she went into combat against them she barely made it with her life. Lika apporached her room after a little more walking. "Well, here we are. My room." She said entering through the door way. Inside it was small with a hint of a musty smell and trophies taken from fallen ponies she personally killed. Her favorite being the wingblade taken from a Stormwing flyer. There was also a small bed in the corner that looked like it could use a good washing. She also had her weapons thrown about the room here and there.

@@MagicalStarRain,

House Moon and Star - Canterlot Castle - Meeting Spot

Twilight continued to smile. "Good good! That is a wonderful day after all! Why shouldn't you both be fine!"

Eternity was still a bit astonished at her sudden perkiness. He has never seen twilight so happy. Don't tell me this plan of hers is actually going to WORK? Eternity thought to himself.

"Now i bet you two are wondering why we are going to Hoofington and i called you both here today..." Twilight said happily

Looks like shes about to tell us the big secret... Time to find out what the hell this is all about. Eternity thought to himself.

"Oh Today is start of something GREAT!" She was getting excited. Eternity thought is was a bit creepy. "Something amazing! Today is the dawn of a new era in this House!"

Oh boy. Here it comes. Her big plan. She always over exaggerates before tell everyone her big plan.

"But there will be plenty of time to tell you, when we are at Hoofington!!" Twilight exclaimed

...Well that was a bit anti-climatic. Eternity thought to himself. 

@@Spell Shock,

"You two will ride together in that armored carriage over there. Along with Silver Swirls green coated student. Hopefully that will get you both better acquainted. We will have more time to discuss when we are there. For now this is farewell!" The Twilight turned around and was about to head to the carriage with Silver Swirl, but the she stoped and turned her head around. "By the way... You two haven't seen Trixie arou-"

As twilight was about to finish her question a puff of smoke appeared around us. Eternity started to cough a bit. But this smoke usually meant one thing:

"THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRRRIIXIE HAS ARRIVED!!!"

Trixie, making an entrance... as usual.

"Oh" Twilight coughed a bit "There you are Trixie. Have you brought the pony i asked for you to get?"

Eternity got a bit curious. He wondered what pony Twilight was talking about.

"No, sadly." Trixie sad in a disappointed voice. "He has gone missing. Many of the... Ponies went missing"

"Well, that's unfortunate." Twilight said still coughing a bit. "Anyway, let us be off Trixie. Hoofington is waiting"

Trixie nodded and Twilight and her went to there ride. Eternity sat there for a bit. Then levitated his things including his oak staff, and went towards his ride to Hoofington.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

For some time now Spell though she is kind of a white crow in this particular group of ponies, not to what she could easily blend in usually, but everyone here was probably at least a serious researched, unlike her – just an enthusiast. At least she could use a little chit chat before venturing forth to Hoofington.

She felt uneasy look at her for a few times now, she knew what it’s probably her horn which attracts attention, but there was very little she could do about it, she could of course cast magic to remove the flux from her horn, but that would probably cause some sort of painful accident, which would be in poor taste, due to campaign around her.

-  It’s not that short of a notice, there were worse things in less time before. Still through, we should probably just wait. - she replied, giving a small smile back.

She appreciated someone saying what she had a point, she always liked even small compliments like that, she is a unicorn after all, one would think they are a bit easier to flatter when the other ponies.

Of course, since Spell haven’t moved much from the talking she also heard Twilight and her eyes twitched, along with her head which instinctively pointed at where the sound came from. She felt really uneasy hearing Twilight's ’voice and being near with her, still – she shouldn’t let it slip past her eyes even for a moment. Which was hard, she was a child after all, though she was usually quite collected.

She would observe Twilight, not saying anything since she didn’t want any attention as she made pretty clear, but she also got set off by the perkiness of Twilight, she never even saw her in that mood neither heard of her being in such a mood. A bad sign indeed.

After Twilight told about where she could ride, she wouldn’t hurry to the place, she still had to check on a few things and well, there wasn’t anywhere to be hasty yet, of course if it wasn’t just to get her out of range of hearing things.

- “I wonder why our doomy and gloomy archmage is so… weird. Wouldn’t imagine her jumping like that and introduce ponies to each other. Most curious” – she would think, looking in some other place, not on Twilight – “it’s kind of offsetting, even”

--- Emergency same second post type edit ---

After hearing about where to ride, Spell would nod and probably set herself to the carriage. She really didn't liked the perky nature of her character, considering it was not a secret what she is kind of a short-fused person somewhat. Nevertheless, there is a long trip ahead.

Edited by Spell Shock

"Magic? Hurt? No. It dosnt hurt. But it does drain our energy a lot, which is why you see unicorns stumble over sometimes after casting spells. And i really prefer black jack, but gambling for lifes sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we can take hostage of a few townsfolk and do that." Lila said. The under city was dark and it took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust to the light again. Most of the time she prefered to stay here than above ground mostly because she wanted to avoid the Housr of EarthBorn. Last time she went into combat against them she barely made it with her life. Lika apporached her room after a little more walking. "Well, here we are. My room." She said entering through the door way. Inside it was small with a hint of a musty smell and trophies taken from fallen ponies she personally killed. Her favorite being the wingblade taken from a Stormwing flyer. There was also a small bed in the corner that looked like it could use a good washing. She also had her weapons thrown about the room here and there.

Cult of laughter - Fillydelphia hideout - Lila's room

Wind happily followed Lila into the undercity, she would occasionally do a front flip or a front hoofspring for no reason...but she seemed to love it. "So...Magic is like flying...it just makes you tired. And I like combining the two...maybe gambling to see who can kill the most ponies in an hour...but blackjack is fun too." She said, happily skipping behind Lila into her room.

She stopped and her eyes rested on the wing blade. "Ooooooooh." She smiled and her eyes sparkled as she skipped over to the wing blade. "This looks like its from a higher class Stormwing fighter wing blade...Who did ya kill who did ya kill who did ya kill...to get it." She asked, tearing her eyes away from the wingblade to look at Lila. "Your room is so coooool...I wish I had this many trophies...I usually just drink my enemies blood but that's not something I can keep and look at." She giggled and hopped up and down before saying. "I mean...I do sometimes take things...but never weapons...usually heads...or hooves...one time I took somepony's tooth." She stopped and frowned...but, after a moment, her usual crazed smile returned and she laughed.

(edited)

If Silver Swirl was surprised with the Archmagister's sudden appearance he hid such well as he gave a the purple unicorn a small smile and a nod, he found the exchange between teacher and former student to be most interesting though he allowed them to discuss between themselves.

Silver though was a more then a bit quiet as he found the Archmagister telling him that she wanted him to travel with her, and his face took on a somewhat mask like quality as to hide whether he was pleased by this. It was not often that the Archmagister request for a pony to be alone with her and Trixie but after only a small moment his smile grows to an extent and he says with a bow, “It would be my pleasure to travel with you on this journey and speak with you.”

Silver turns to his student and says seriously, “please behave yourself and don't be rude to those you travel with.” He then turned back to the Archmagister and saw her introducing her two students, finding it a bit odd himself on how relaxed and excited Twilight was. It would even seem the darkness in her eyes dimmed a bit and was like she was before all that has happened.

On to the Archmagister leaving everypony without details he wasn't suprised, though Silver couldn't focus his attention on such because it would seem that Trixie had finally made her appearance with all the flash and bang of her former occupation. He did wonder about her insistance on such,though he assumed it was so ponies wouldn't forget about her. Smiling at the Inquisitor he nods and says, "Well not it it isn't the lovely Inquisitor Trixie, it is a pleasure you could join us."

Edited by EquestrianScholar

(edited)

@@AnonBrony,

Star Rain felt like somepony had just hit her in the head with a brick when Twilight got her hopes up about her plans. She had to summon all of her willpower just to keep herself from facehoofing herself. The sudden ring of smoke caught her off guard and she began to cough. She then let out a groan when she heard Trixie's voice.

Yippy, it's the almighty pyromaniac Trixie herself! Star Rain thought to herself sarcastically, recalling the inquisitional squad's affinity toward pyromancy. She hasn't seen Trixie very much, but she knew for a fact how narcissistic and flamboyant she was. Good thing I was never taken away from my old home to be put under this unicorn's command. Still coughing, Star Rain followed Eternity over to the carriage ride to Hoofington. Alright, guess I'm ok with sharing a carriage with two other ponies. I just hope they don't bother me in any way. I can also read that book that I crashed into Eternity with! Man, I'm just itching to get to it!

Edited by MagicalStarRain

@,

House Earthborn - New Ponyville - Town Square

Long Stride tried to ignore the question but grunted in submission to his curiosity. "This war takes it's toll on you; first those you care about, the next your sanity, the last your life."

Long Stride shook his head, already growing sick of this conversation. "Why do you care? You just met me now you insist on hearing my life story. Be off with you."

House Stormwing - Cloudsdale Barracks - The Front Gates

Scootaloo looked at the group of ponies with a rather disappointed glare. From everything she could have chosen she had a Griffon with a temper problem, a random Pegasi soldier ad a senator who'd never seen battle in his life. Damn the fact he had to come. She let out a rather tired sigh and sulked over to the others waiting at the front gate.

"Hey everypony. This mission is routine, so there's not much risk, but it's essential. From here we will fly west to Dragon Point Outpost. After we've rested up we'll fly south along the boarder of the Everfree Forest. No pony is to get separated in the process. If you are separated then you will be left behind. From here we'll scout along the boarder of Earthborn, crossing Ghastly Gorge and flying over New Ponyville. Afterwards we move full sprint back to Cloudsdale to report our findings. If we do not return then no search party will be sent and no attempt will be made to rescue us. We will simply be declared as deceased. Now, any questions?"

(edited)

@@MagicalStarRain,

@@Spell Shock,

@@EquestrianScholar,  

House Moon and Star - Outside Canterlot - Carriage

Eternity climbed aboard the armored carriage that Twilight told us to board. Armored huh? Twilight must want us protected if we are riding inside this thing. Eternity thought to himself. He seated himself near the window, and then they were off.

The beginning part of the Journey was a bit quiet. And also a bit bumpy too. The road wasn't all that great. They would of taken the train but apparently all the soldiers were on them. And Twilight want to leave right away. We might actually be better protected in here actually. He thought until the carriage hit a large bump in the road and he hit his head on the top of the carriage. Or... not.

He glanced out of the window for a bit. Couldn't see much. They were riding on one of the roads leading down the mountain, and eternity sat on the side where he could see out towards Hoofington and the flood Ponyville. The view wasn't all that bad, even though it was limited.

Eternity began to become bored. So he whipped out his brothers book again to take his mind off things. But he couldn't really get into it. he had just read it not that long ago. He glanced up from his book and looked at the two young mares. Must be a bit odd to be with a pony like me. I'm much older then them it looks like and they are two fillys. If others were to see us together they probably would think i'm their father. Well, i guess I'm not that old. Would 24 be considered old to them? Eternity then began to keep think on what lies ahead of all of us. And why he was forced to ride with these girls. But he figured if he was going to have to spend time with them he guessed he should get to know them.

"... So..." He looked towards Star Rain. Who appeared to be reading a book. "How long have you've been Twilight's student, Star Rain was it?"

------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and Trixie boarded their specially guarded carriage. It was specially protected to that no intruders could get in and assassinate them. As soon as they road off, twilight wanted to get down to business. Now was a perfect time to talk since they were in private.

"Well, time to get down to business. I guess you don't know much about why this is happening am i correct? Today is the dawn of a new era in House Moon and Star. I am sending many over to oversee our latest project. This Project  will help us gain control over the other Houses. However the project will take a long time to complete. So i plan on fortifying Hoofington and turning it into our new ground base. We shall finally achieve our goals Silver Swirl." Twilight said to Silver Swirl

"Yes even the great and powerful Trixie will be amazed by this project we have planed." Trixie implied.

"The reason I have called you here is because I wish for you to make sure this project goes according to plan. You are one of our top researchers so you should know a lot about this." Twilight then for some odd reason. Began to smirk. "But you see, we don't know a lot about you. Our records don't say much. It's as if you popped up a couple of years ago. And i don't want to put a pony i don't know to take control of something as monumental as this."

Twilight's smirk grew wider. "So then, how about you tell us a bit about yourself, Silver Swirl?"

Edited by AnonBrony

(edited)

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Chamber of the Prophets

Derpy Hooves had just notified Cranky Doodle of the mission that was to take place, and he had reluctantly agreed, but only after some convincing. Upon returning to the Prophets' Meeting Room, she saw the other prophets discussing,  impaling rats then bringing them back to life, or doing other normal things to pass the time. Well, aside from Prophet Darkblood and Prophet Glitter, who were having an argument. "...and you can't possibly be considering bringing a Euphorie? Darkblood, they stand out immensely. How do you expect to-" Darkblood cut her off with a hoof signal. Irritatedly, Glitter became silent. "We can use an illusion spell that will make her look normal," he proposed. He then turned to Derpy. "You have arrived right on time. We have made our selection. Two ponies who are named Red Wind and Lila are going to go on the mission to Manehattan. Tell them we will be meeting at three in the Main Graveyard and departing at four." Before Glitter could protest further, Derpy nodded and flew away. After she left, however, Glitter did have time to say this: "I really hate you sometimes, Darkblood." "I know, honey," he replied with a smirk.

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - Lilas' Living Quarters

Derpy knocked on the door a bit too hard and it fell down. "Um, sorry," she apologized. "Message for Lila from the Prophets - and oh! Red Wind's here too! Great! Um, right! The message: ... uh..." She had somewhat forgotten what to say. "Go to the Main Graveyard at four for...something. Oh! You're going on...a vacation? No..oh, a mission! To Missionhatten! Wait, no, Manehattan! For...an amount of time! Uh, they'll tell you more when you get there. Here, have a muffin!" She pulled two muffins out of her messenger bag and left before anyone could say anything.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Spell would just sit in the carriage silent, sitting for some time and when taking out a diary out of her bags, she would when start writing something either with a quill or a pencil, which was a little bit difficult, since she seemed to do it with her mouth, instead of her magic. Her diary from the looks of it was a mess of text, numbers, schemes of some kind and everything was done in a different manner for some reason, as if it wasn’t personal, but rather a book for everyone to write in.

IT was kind of boring, just sitting in the carriage, but she couldn’t do much, she didn’t really want to disturb anyone, except maybe for the sound of her scribing her thoughts and ideas into her diary.  It was quite a big diary too, definitely with lots of space to write in. She also had the other notebook, which was sticking out of her bags, seemed to be her homework on astrology, probably all or partially done, to save her the difficulties of studying on the trip.

The spark on her horn seemed to stop being as active, since she was concentrating her though on writing something down, but it still was there, much more visible in the lighting the carriage provided. Not to what it couldn’t be some sort of optical illusion, though. 

@@AnonBrony,

House Moon and Star - Outside Canterlot - Carriage

Star Rain read some more of the book with great interest. It was gripping and suspenseful and she almost became absorbed in it. Geez, it's almost like they're just treating Blythe like something that has no other use than performing spells. And only fire spells for some reason. And she wants to do drawing... just like me. She went to levitate her sketchbook out of her saddlebags and looked at all the pictures she had done in this. She got her 1900-page sketchbook shortly after Twilight took her in. All of those years after getting this and only seven drawings permeated the pages. Sigh... I know magic is what makes up half of my cutie mark, but art does too. And I haven't been able to draw anything at all.

Eternity's question then jolted her out of the steady stream of thoughts. She jerked her head up in a swift motion, then she settled down after the shock had passed. "Since I was eight at least," she replied, turning her attention to the window he was looking out of. It looked beautiful, but her seat and the walls barricaded her from it.

(edited)

The Archmagister's Carriage on its way to Hoofington

The stallion gave the Archmagister a look of surprise, considering what she wanted of him before giving a small shrug and a sigh as if to say 'I might as well'. With such he looked into Twilight's eyes with his serious grey and says with a a small smile, “I had hoped questions of my past would never come up yet since you now clearly insist it would seem I have little choice.”

With that he paused to look at the two of them, giving his full attention to the question at hoof and to gather his thoughts before saying, “I have met Princess Celestia and her sister personally, though I never worked for them. While I started in Canterlot, I never really made a name for myself thus why there isn't any records. One thing I do remember is learning how Princess Luna seemed to appear almost out of nowhere though when looking into I found there was a most interesting story behind her absence... and how I found it was you Archmagister and five other mares that saved her from her prison. You became quite the hero after that, above you being the personal student of her Highness Princess Celestia.”

Growing quiet Silver looks out the window before continuing, “it was a most troubling time indeed when the sisters disappeared, made worse for the accusation place on them by some. I of couse understood how the sisters would not have lied to their subjects and as such I defended them when I could. Though it wasn't until you, Archmagister Sparkle, begin the creation of House Moon and Star that I knew that I could make a difference. Showing my support to the exalted rule of the sisters by helping the House anyway I could. It was then that I decided to put my talents into becoming one of your researchers, and much to my surprise became one of your best at such.”

Smiling he gets a distant look and says, “though I did have to give up much, my family and one I once called a friend... just so that I may serve you and the House you created.” Focusing on their faces again he finishes with the question, “have I given you what you seek Archmagister?”

(edited)

@@Marathon,

Derpy Hooves had just notified Cranky Doodle of the mission that was to take place, and he had reluctantly agreed, but only after some convincing. Upon returning to the Prophets' Meeting Room, she saw the other prophets discussing,  impaling rats then bringing them back to life, or doing other normal things to pass the time. Well, aside from Prophet Darkblood and Prophet Glitter, who were having an argument. "...and you can't possibly be considering bringing a Euphorie? Darkblood, they stand out immensely. How do you expect to-" Darkblood cut her off with a hoof signal. Irritatedly, Glitter became silent. "We can use an illusion spell that will make her look normal," he proposed. He then turned to Derpy. "You have arrived right on time. We have made our selection. Two ponies who are named Red Wind and Lila are going to go on the mission to Manehattan. Tell them we will be meeting at three in the Main Graveyard and departing at four." Before Glitter could protest further, Derpy nodded and flew away. After she left, however, Glitter did have time to say this: "I really hate you sometimes, Darkblood." "I know, honey," he replied with a smirk.

Derpy knocked on the door a bit too hard and it fell down. "Um, sorry," she apologized. "Message for Lila from the Prophets - and oh! Red Wind's here too! Great! Um, right! The message: ... uh..." She had somewhat forgotten what to say. "Go to the Main Graveyard at four for...something. Oh! You're going on...a vacation? No..oh, a mission! To Missionhatten! Wait, no, Manehattan! For...an amount of time! Uh, they'll tell you more when you get there. Here, have a muffin!" She pulled two muffins out of her messenger bag and left before anyone could say anything.

Cult of laughter - Fillydelphia hideout - Wind's room

Wind squealed with delight. "YAY MUFFINS." She said, happily trotting over and eating one of the muffins. "Oh...also a mission and what not...I'm gonna go get ready...SEE YOU SOOON LILAAAAA." She said, trotting over and giving Lila a big hug, then trotting off down the hall towards her room.

She made her way down the hall, hopping over puddles of water and the occasional puddle of blood.

She happily skipped into her room, sat down on her tattered bed and looked around. Her room had pieces of paper all over the walls...most of them were just random scribbles and doodles but some had red splotches that looked to be blood. Around the edges of the room there were bones...some were just tiny rat skeletons, others looked to be from...larger animals... maybe even a pony. Wind sighed happily and pulled a few things from a wardrobe that looked as if it had been used as a practice dummy...which it had. Wind pulled out a coin purse and a few other necessities then happily made her way out of her room and down the hall towards the grave yard.

Edited by ~Flame Dancer~

Derpy Hooves had just notified Cranky Doodle of the mission that was to take place, and he had reluctantly agreed, but only after some convincing. Upon returning to the Prophets' Meeting Room, she saw the other prophets discussing, impaling rats then bringing them back to life, or doing other normal things to pass the time. Well, aside from Prophet Darkblood and Prophet Glitter, who were having an argument. "...and you can't possibly be considering bringing a Euphorie? Darkblood, they stand out immensely. How do you expect to-" Darkblood cut her off with a hoof signal. Irritatedly, Glitter became silent. "We can use an illusion spell that will make her look normal," he proposed. He then turned to Derpy. "You have arrived right on time. We have made our selection. Two ponies who are named Red Wind and Lila are going to go on the mission to Manehattan. Tell them we will be meeting at three in the Main Graveyard and departing at four." Before Glitter could protest further, Derpy nodded and flew away. After she left, however, Glitter did have time to say this: "I really hate you sometimes, Darkblood." "I know, honey," he replied with a smirk.

The cult of Laughter- Fillydelphia hideout- Lilas living quarters

Lila didnt even so much as flinch when the door fell down, creating a small dust cloud. She smiled when she saw Derpy. Derpy was one of her favortie ponies in the cult, and sure she's a little... Confused. But overall her favorite. Lila listened closely to what Derpy had to say, though about half way she lost her until she said meet at the graveyardt four. Lila took one of the muffins, quickly devouring it in two bites. If theres one thing she loves, its Derpys muffins. She was brought out of her trance when Wind maliciously hugged her then went off to get prepared. Lila let out a sigh then trotted up to the fallen door. She pushed it back up onto its hinges and gave it a quick test. Pleased, she fully closed it. *Note to self: fix door in a few years... Or never.* with that thought she went through her room trying to find her spiked hoof guards. She flipped over her bed and found one and the other in a near by corner, and slipped them on. Happy, she quickly made her way to the gaveyard.

• Brohoof 1

@@MagicalStarRain,

@@EquestrianScholar,  

@@Spell Shock,

House Moon and Star - Outside Canterlot - Carriages

The response Star gave made Eternity smile a bit. It reminded him of himself when he was her age. Not speaking much. Mostly focusing on books and other things like she was going. He was always like that. Still is. Though hes grown tired of notdoing much and just staying in Canterlot his whole life. To be Honest he was sort of happy to be traveling, though under these circumstances its wasn't a thing to be excited about.

He was starting to grow bored again. It didn't seem like these two filly's wanted to talk. Both were caught up in books. He supposed everyone in Canterlot was. There was another bump in the road. Only this time it knocked over his Oak staff he had with him. It fell over on top of the green filly's head. Then something strange happened. It reacted. The green Orb on top of it glowed when it touched her horn. That was something he had never seen before. He never even was able to make it do that.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry for that..." he picked it up with Magic. Then he started to stare at her horn again. The black dot... did it respond to the staff? Eternity couldn't help but wonder what was up with that black dot. He spaced out for a bit and then said:

"Again sorry, but umm... i don't think you ever said your name lil' filly."

-------------------------------

The more Silver spoke the more irritated Twilight became. She wasn't even paying much attention after he mention her and her friends. She became angry on the inside but tried not to express it. Then once Silver was finished speaking, seeming very confident and smart, She was furious.

"Litsen!" Twilight exclaimed. Trixie then smiled. Twily just became angry. It always gets exciting when Twily is angry. Twilight then looked straight into Silvers eyes, glaring intensely "You Never talk about my past. Do you hear me! Never speak about what happened back then. Do I make myself clear?" Twilight said angrily. She hated when people spoke about her past. She never wanted to be reminded of it. She wished to forget it all ever happened.

Twilight was still irritated but she remained silent for a while. Trying not to think about what he just said. Then something came across her mind. And she smirked again.

"How did you know Luna was 'sealed away' hm? All ponies ever knew was that Nightmare Moon appeared and then Luna returned. Nopony ever said she was Nightmare Moon. Did you happen to come to this conclusion?" This pony seemed to know a lot. Not many were educated in the fact that she saved Equestria. "Also, if you did join the house early on... we would have some record of you. Can you explain why we don't?" Twilight's horn began to glow "Is there something you are hiding Silver? Just trying to be sure you are a pony I can trust."

(edited)

Silver weathered, the Archmagister's anger taking it so as not to upset her father before apologizing, “It would seem that I have errored, it was not my intent to upset you Archmagister. I will never speak of such again.”

Looking from one and then the other, showing the calm and seriousness that he was known for,ject he took a deep breath before answering the Archmagister's question with, “Surely you can guess, have I not shown my skills well? I researched the subject, of the Legend of the Mare on the Moon, and as I had said before I have spoken with the princesses where at one point I questioned them on this subject. I know much because I do not only research that in which you ask of me but also the members and leaders of the House. I seek to learn and understand, something I feel you know well am I not correct?”

Onto the last he gave a confused look and said, “when did I say I joined early on, I had simply said I had joined. I joined later on, which is why you have no record. If I may ask... have I not shown loyal service to you Archmagister? If I have given you reason to doubt my believe in your cause please tell me have not my words rang with truth? I know Inquisitor Trixe and yourself can tell when a pony is lying, especially Inquisitor Trixie because of her position... as such ask her if what I have spoken is true.”

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Main Graveyard

Darkblood was waiting for the two mares to come to the graveyard. When they finally came, he was surprised to see their lack of luggage. "Hello, ladies. You've packed light. Anyway, I am Prophet Darkblood, as you probably knew. Now, your mission is to take a trip to Manehattan and find this." He held up a picture for them to see. "Prophet Tondrak needs this item for something important. You are to track down his crown and buy it for any amount of money under four hundred bits. Here is the money. Don't use it for anything but the crown." He handed them a bag of bits. "Red Wind, you are a Euphorie, so we will need to disguise you. I am only going to perform a concealing spell." He pointed his horn at her and magic-ed her. Red Winds' pointed teeth grew flat, her eyes became normal, and her wings looked like those of any pegasus. Well, that's how it would appear to anyone looking at her. In reality, she was exactly the same. Her and Lila were also handed Manehattan-worthy clothes in case they would need to dress up (and fit in). "Your carriage is this way."

(edited)

Spell who received rather large bump to the head I would think from the stuff replied with a small growl, her dot turning moving as if it was lightning to the other side of her horn. It seems she didn’t like the sudden random thing falling onto her head, she would however stop her first instinct – show it away from her with magic. 

She would look at Eternity with her coldish look and say “I’m Spell, Spell Shock.”

She was making deep breaths, trying to relax herself. There was no particular need to get overly angry, but the events just kind of continued to push her to the limits of her very short patience.

The dot on her horn was moving a little bit slower now, though it still looked rather particular. It was no doubt just some kind of mood related thing, but the fact it was there is rather peculiar on itself, isn’t it?

She also would close her diary and remove it, probably preparing to at least a few question. Usually it was alongside “What’s your cutie mark means, what you name means and boring stuff like that. She had to say it a dozen of times and she didn’t like to say it once to begin with. But she is a curious filly herself and it would be hypocritical to deny others their curiosity, even if it was very annoying. She really didn’t want to become a hypocritical person.

Edited by Spell Shock

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Main Graveyard

Darkblood was waiting for the two mares to come to the graveyard. When they finally came, he was surprised to see their lack of luggage. "Hello, ladies. You've packed light. Anyway, I am Prophet Darkblood, as you probably knew. Now, your mission is to take a trip to Manehattan and find this." He held up a picture for them to see. "Prophet Tondrak needs this item for something important. You are to track down his crown and buy it for any amount of money under four hundred bits. Here is the money. Don't use it for anything but the crown." He handed them a bag of bits. "Red Wind, you are a Euphorie, so we will need to disguise you. I am only going to perform a concealing spell." He pointed his horn at her and magic-ed her. Red Winds' pointed teeth grew flat, her eyes became normal, and her wings looked like those of any pegasus. Well, that's how it would appear to anyone looking at her. In reality, she was exactly the same. Her and Lila were also handed Manehattan-worthy clothes in case they would need to dress up (and fit in). "Your carriage is this way."

Wind happily skipped up out of the hideout and to the graveyard, where she saw Darkblood. She waved and happily flew over. She gave him a hug then stepped back to listen to everything he needed to tell her...and Lila.

After listening to everything Darkblood had to say Wind frowned slightly. "I worked on filing my teeth for eight hours...but I guess if it's temporary...than fine." She said, taking the clothes from Darkblood.

Her smile returned and she hopped up and down on the spot. "Pretty clothes pretty clothes pretty...hold on...this means I cant wear my outfit." She said, looking at her suit. "Oh i'll just put it on later." She said, taking the whole thing off and putting on the Manehattan clothes.

"So...we get the crown...we kill some ponies...then come back ?" She said, smiling and putting her body suit in her bag. "Ok, I know you never said anything about killing ponies. We get the crown wekillsomeponies And then we come back here...riiight ?" She said, giving Darkblood a crazed smile...which he was probably used to considering he was part of the cult.

@@Spell Shock,

@@MagicalStarRain,

Eternity continued to stare at her horn. The dot. Moving, Her anger. Thoughts of wonder and horror flowing through his head. He could feel it even more now. Darkness. Anger. Rage. Cold. So very Cold. Not just the dot circling her horn but, he also felt it inside her too. A bit of sorrow. Writing in that book of here. Keep her mind occupied he supposed. Eternity started to feel sorrow. He was silent for a while. He wasn't even sure if Star noticed what happened. But he wanted to know something, so he asked Spell.

"...How long..." Even though he was looking out the window, he was talking towards spell. "How long has it been? How long has it been since you were so alone. Since your parents died..." Eternity wasn't so sure himself why he asked it. It was so personal. He almost regretted asking for Spell might not have been in the mood.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@@EquestrianScholar,

Twilight becoming a bit annoyed by this pony. She has always kept an eye on him ever since he first met her. There was something wrong with this pony, and Twilight felt it. Twilight figured now would be the perfect time to question him, but it seems whatever question shes asks this pony can shoot it down. He was good. Too good. If he was an Assassin he wasn't just any normal one. She then ignored the questions he has asked and remained silent.

Halfway along the trip she finally said something after long thought. "What do you think of the sisters. Celestia and Luna. What is your opinion on them. Do you think they were the ones raising the sun and moon?" She said it so blatantly and out of nowhere. She was actually looking out of the window when she said it. Trixie actually became wide eyed by her asking this. She never expected Twilight to talk about the Princesses.

House Earthborn - New Ponyville - Town Square

Fixit laughed at the stallion's dismissive tone, but began to wander off nevertheless.

"Well, no matter what happens, I'm sure I'll see you on the battlefield somewhere. Good luck out there."

With the stallion behind him he returned to where his teammates had left their cannons and waited for them to return, which took about 2 more minutes. After they re-united they headed out in the direction of the makeshift workshop that had been set up in the railway station's garage to perform routine maintenance on their cannons, but Fixit stopped short when he saw the huge Behemoth cannon present in the building.

Oh, how he had longed to command but a single one of thos monsters. Capable of bringing down even the most fortified walls in minutes, the Behemoth cannon was one of the most powerful weapons in the Earthborn arsenal, rivalling the might of even unicorn magic. He'd see mage's faces change from smug to downright horrified when a shell from one of these beasts smashed straight through their psychic shields, promptly ending their lives in a firey explosion that - for the shooter, at least - was an almost soul-enriching sight.

"Come on, mechanophile," Eagle Eye nudged him playfully, and he snapped back from his fantasies and turned to checking the bolts on Lady St Hilaire's chassis. He didn't know when their advance would begin, but one thing was certain; when it did, everything had to be in top condition ready for a glorious victory.

(edited)

House WhiteGold, Manehatten, Undercity/Overcity

Nightfall got off of the ground in his little room. His sleep had been like usual: not refreshing. But he didn't care. Today, he would go and insist on seeing General Fancypants, and maybe, hopefully, Lady Rarity herself. He grinned evily and carefully loaded his engine onto his small cart, tying it down skillfully and covering it all and tying the cover down. He didn't want anyone to know of his creation, whether or not it made him look a little suspicious. He attached himself to the cart, rolling his eyes, and pulled open his door. Few noticed his load and made way for him, but most of the other ponies tried squeezing by. He past one pony whom he saw only out of the corner of his eye, but who stuck out like a sore thumb. He had a light blue coat and a good looking blond mane. Nightfall snorted, still moving out of the UnderCity, eventually getting up to ground level. Here, for once, he checked himself, and continued, trotting down to the Manehatten Palace. He wouldn't stop until he saw either of the aforementioned ponies. He didn't care if he saw one, the other, or both, just as long as they were impressed with his creation. He got to the palace a good deal later, after jumping into a river with his dirty suit on.

"My engine will be fine," he muttered, continuing right up to the palace gates, getting ready to enter.

Edited by Nightfall

(edited)

Wind happily skipped up out of the hideout and to the graveyard, where she saw Darkblood. She waved and happily flew over. She gave him a hug then stepped back to listen to everything he needed to tell her...and Lila.

After listening to everything Darkblood had to say Wind frowned slightly. "I worked on filing my teeth for eight hours...but I guess if it's temporary...than fine." She said, taking the clothes from Darkblood.

Her smile returned and she hopped up and down on the spot. "Pretty clothes pretty clothes pretty...hold on...this means I cant wear my outfit." She said, looking at her suit. "Oh i'll just put it on later." She said, taking the whole thing off and putting on the Manehattan clothes.

"So...we get the crown...we kill some ponies...then come back ?" She said, smiling and putting her body suit in her bag. "Ok, I know you never said anything about killing ponies. We get the crown wekillsomeponies And then we come back here...riiight ?" She said, giving Darkblood a crazed smile...which he was probably used to considering he was part of the cult.

(OOC: This is my last post for today. Good night, everyone!)

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Main Graveyard (Exit)

Darkblood returned Red Winds' crazed smile with a twisted grin and replied, "Alright, how about you complete the mission and then take back a few ponies to torture? Make sure nobody sees you taking them and cover their mouths, bind their hooves, blah blah. Bring one back for me too, if you can. I have a spell I've been meaning to test...anyway, the spell will wear off in one week, or if you finish early I can remove the spell myself. Oh, and I almost forgot -" He pulled out two small books and gave a copy to each mare. "This is basic information on House Whitegold and how to behave in it. Try to come back without giving away any secrets about the Cult, getting captured, getting found out, dying, or anything else you should generally avoid. Derpy will be coming with you to send letters if needed, although she will keep her distance. So, shall we leave?"

Darkblood led the mares to the oddly normal-looking carriage in which Derpy was waiting, nomming on some of the muffins she had been carrying earlier. "Hi!" She said cheerfully, crumbs falling from her mouth.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

(edited)

Spell would be silent for this while too, she didn’t really enjoy his company at the moment. She was getting the idea what he is somehow can feel more of her when usual unicorns, which wasn’t the best of things.  She really didn’t like the idea of someone trying to sort away her personal matters, no matter how bad they were.

Only after receiving such a bold question, she would look back at him right into his eyes. She wasn’t even angry at this point. The dot on her horn stopped as she replied.

- Two years, eight mouths, one week, two days, three hours and… twenty-three seconds ago– she replied, calm and somewhat disturbingly polite – and I’m not alone. I have someone, though I have no idea what she will do while I’m gone.

The dot on her horn would when come as more of a gray color, almost washing away in her mane. It seemed what this little line she pulled off made her less tense, though he couldn’t know if it was precise time to the second, or if she made it up just to make it sounds more impressive.

- “Yes, the spark around my horn which I’m sure you noticed is a part of my “talent”” - she replied – “If you even can call failing at simplest of magic or causing catastrophic effects a talent.  No, it’s not a part of any spell I can or cannot cast. It’s just an… irritating little thing, nothing more.”

It would seem she didn’t gave much attention what one of the passengers was Twilights active student. Bet when again, those facts were more or less known to anyone interested in Spell and she didn’t exactly tell all the facts.

Edited by Spell Shock

(edited)

The stallion did not speak at first, surprised himself to find him questioned on such though after this he did give a small sigh of annoyance as he had already spoken on this question. Yet the Archmagister had asked him the question so he was obliged to answe, that andhe could also tell she did not completely trust him.

“Honestly,” Silver said after a moment of thought, “I feel all this is incomplete without them... especially Princess Celestia as if there was any time we needed her guidance it is now. She had kept stability in Equestria for so many years, without our princesses all of the land has fallen to conflict.”

He did not continue right away, but after a while be said, “I do believe they controlled the day and night... that the reason why the cycle has not been broken is not because they have lied to us but because they are still near. Somewhere in Equestria I believe the sisters rest, where they are or why they can't return to us I don't know.”

After giving the Archmagister a moment to consider what he had said he offer this to hopefully calm her uncertainty  "if you do not feel I am ready for the duties and responsibilities that you have considered giving me I would understand, and while I am honored you would think of me for what you have planned I admit I feel such could get in the way of my other responsibilities... especially to my student Spell Shock."