Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Divided Roleplay

GreyScholar

(edited)

Manehatten - Undercity - Random Tavern

@Spell Shock,

The stallion looks in suprises at the young filly, even a bit impressed before smiling and saying, “for one so young you it would seem you are very smart, I never thought I would see the day that foals would seem as those of who study philosophy and other such arts. I must say I am impress and intrigued, not only does it seem we share some sort of connection but you have given a possible reasoning on why this connection may exist.” Yet though the stallion had said this there was a part of him that worried on how one so young could take as such, as it was more than a bit unnatural.

House Earthborn - The Road South

@Higurashi

@The-Master

@Vedanta Purity

@Archi the Sandworm,

Stardream looked uncertainly at all those there, and at their words she says, “I… um, but it is all true… all this fighting, all this death, and the broken hearts and broken friendships. Surely you can all feel it, you all know this isn’t how it should be right?”

The mare sighs before saying, “I… I must seek your leaders, we must get them together. I… I can’t explain completely why as I don’t understand the message myself… not completely but… well. I must tell them, I must warn them. Will you please help me get everyone together?”

The mare knew she was asking much, too much even but she was desperate to do what she could to stop seeing so many stars and ponies die. Even if she must be as the mare in myth cursed to tell the future but have no pony believing her Stardream had to try.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

House Everfree: Iron Will

The minotaur remained on his rock seat, despite the outraged outburst from Scootaloo. "Well, I suppose you will have to liberate my home from the Liege if you intend to take it away. My hut and all contained in it lie within the boundaries of Everfree Forest, the place that is now bent on killing everything that lives and breaths. It doesn't want to do it. Predatory nature is a part of life. But the Liege has unbalanced the scales so to speak. There is no prey left in the Forest, so now its denizens, willingly or not, must search elsewhere for food. The Timberwolves for instance. They do not eat the flesh of sentient beings. It is anathema to them. But now, driven to starvation, their feast on the bodies of ponies, zebra, and anything they can reach."

His cigar brought a dull warmth to the night as he took another long breath through it. "To answer your surprised cursing, what you just felt is the corrupted hunger of the Forest manifested. It is made of many different ponies and identities, so it has none of its own. If you believe that I am being vague, take my words literally. The Liege has bonded together a host of souls, ponies mostly, into the body of a Grand Oak tree. It is still far away from us yet, but even from here I can tell that it will, simply put: consume everything it touches. If you can travel quickly, do so. More than likely it is going to head for the nearest source of mortal souls. Which in this case I presume are the survivors of your house."

He turned to look at the mysterious mare. "It will likely interest you to know that Fluttershy had similar intentions, though likely with a different motivation. She attempted to get all of the House heads into the same room, whatever it took. As you can see she failed. Twilight, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash rejected her. Applejack accepted, but the others were neccesary. As for Pinkie Pie... Fluttershy has been extremely diligent in trying to contact her. She knows that Pinkie's soul still remains somewhere in Equestria. But at every turn it has eluded her, likely due to efforts of the Cult and the Laughing Mare."

House Everfree: Fluttershy

Fluttershy cursed softly when she noticed Lily had fallen behind. She knew that Jade would be able to retrieve her, but it would make things more difficult. "Rain Fell," she whispered. "Down in a valley coming up will be a small village. On the outskirts there is a medium sized house. Take me to the basement. Inside will be... a portal I think. I am not quite sure of how it works. But it will transition us to our destination. I have sent birds to tell Jade and Lily about it so they can follow." Indeed, a few hummingbirds were now zipping off to find the two mares and inform them.

Everfree Subjugators: Changeling Campaign

Things had begun to grind to a halt. The first major hive to be encountered, Hive Chrysalis, was proving a major obstacle. It could not simply be passed over, as it was a center for resistance. But it was incredibly difficult to penetrate and when they were able to the tunnels and caverns were so confusing that most had to be abandoned entirely as far as tactical strongpoints went. Still, a foothold had been established and slowly the Hive was disentigrating. However, rapidly the tide turned when a few of the ent-slaves began to simply stop moving, slumping in place and becoming easily dispatched. Preliminary reports suggested that the ents were not functioning because of the distance to Everfree Forest. For now, the campaign had stalled.

(edited)

@,

@,

@,

@@Marathon,  

The Artist - Fillydelphia hideout.

Once the Artist got his message he replied to the Composer. He began to write his message back to her.

"OK I will get you over here. And whats that supposed to mean? My big mouth? It isn't that big. Don't worry Composer-Chan. What I've told them is what I already knew. And that is basically everything you told us... Was that bad? I figured they should of known. Well, I suppose i didn't say everything. I didn't mention our mission to them. Sort of. Maybe. I said we were doing stealth. I think. Or were we going full force? did we ever decide? Now that we have an Army are we going to just attack? What do you think Brushy? I think we should all just slice their heads off. Good idea Brushy! Brushy said we should just kill them all. No I said we should slice their puny insignificant heads so that we may feed them to the Goddess. What Goddess? The one who gave you me. Gave me what? Me. Me? Me. Me what? She gave you Me. Gave me me? Gave meme? This isn't no time for memes Brushy! This is an RP. We aren't supposed to be talking about memes here! But Pentelo never said nothing about stupid internet absurdities. And You do realize you are writing our conversation down since you control me with your thought. I am? Oh look at that I was. Is there any way of erasing this? You made me write in ink. So no. Damn you. Why can't you be a pencil?Just send her the message. No she will think I am a lunatic. She already thinks your a lunatic. Good point.

Umm ignore all that scribbled out parts. Just. Listen Stay still. I will suck you in."

As the Composer would be done reading the message she would begin to pulled inside the canvass. Once she is in she will fall a few feet in then fall through an opening in the ground below and suddenly appear in the same room as the Artist.

"Glad you are her Compo- Sheesh what have been doing? Were you in some sort of fight?" He said to her since she looked pretty exhausted and her wound was still healing.

(OOC. No the slashed out part is not filler. Well it sort of is. But its more like comic relief in a way. If you try and read it all you will be confused. I garuntee it. Fourth wall breaking FTW. And yes I did come up with all of that on the spot)

Edited by AnonBrony

House Stormwing – The Road South

Scootaloo was at her wits end with this Minotaur; even as she tried to calm herself down she was only reminded of what Everfree had done. Now they would know how it felt to lose everything, their homes, their land, their loved ones. It seems that the gods were fair indeed.  But the news that Everfree had been consuming the souls of the fallen sent her over the edge. All those who had died honourably in battle, all their souls defiled by the twisted spirits that dwelled in that accursed wood.

“Leave! And take your poisoned words with you! Fluttershy is a fool and a coward; she shall see justice very soon. You will fare no better if you don’t get out of here now. I said leave!” She turned and trotted back into the firelight, away from that blasted Minotaur. How dare he…

“Fixit, Lightning, pack your things. We head of at first light in an hour. We’ll head back north to Las Pegasus. Rainbow Dash needs to know what we’ve found. We’ll travel to New Ponyville on hoof but that is where we will say goodbye for the last time. Lightning and I will fly north by ourselves.” She gave a harsh glare in his direction. “So he better behave himself and keep his hooves where they belong.”

(OCC: Incredibly rushed post. Will update soon.)

@@Nightfall,

@,

The Musician quickly ran over to the dancer. He helped her up onto her chair and levitated the medical supplies from across the table.

Without speaking he dabbed some of the purple liquid onto her wounds, then he levitated two other bottles from the cupboard.

One he gave to the Dancer...the other he also dabbed onto the wound. "Drink that...it will numb the pain." He said, levitating the needle and thread to The Dancer's wounds. "We need to get you sewn up before you lose more blood." He said, looking up to make sure she drank the potion.

@@AnonBrony,

Blood stomped her hoof on the ground. "Oh buck...buckity buck buck mc buckersons. So we take Moon and Star...then Stormwing ?" She asked, stopping in front of the artist only to see him pull a mare out of no where. "Oh boy oh boy...is she what we're having for dinner ? Or is she this oh so great master you were talking about...HIYA." She said, holding out a scarred hoof to shake The Composer's. "What's with the robes ? Are they to soak up any blood you spill in a fight ?" She asked, staring at Chiyoko's Robes.

• Brohoof 1

The Six Gifted - Equestria - Hidden Mountain Hermitage

@@AnonBrony

@

@@Marathon

@@Nightfall

@

The Composer's facial expression cycled through various shades of disbelief, from 'Minor Scepticism' to full-out 'What the Actual Buck?' as the Artist's message became increasingly less coherent. Eventually it was all crossed out by the Artist's invisible hoof, although it was too late; the Composer had already read every word, and the gears in her head were already whirring away.

Most disturbing, she thought to herself, It seems that the Artist's brush has more influence over him than I thought. Could it be the cause or merely just the catalyst for his insanity?

She became uncomfortably aware of the presence of her quill behind her ear and shivered. What if her quill turned to contain the personality of what was evidently a crazed psychopath? She gave a silent prayer to the gods that it would it not be so, and her quill would remain silent as it always had been.

As her thought string ended she was hauled through the canvas and out the other side. It was not a pleasant experience, especially considering she fell a good few feet and her injured leg almost buckled in front of the group of murderous, raving psychopaths before her.

She looked them over; she saw a crazed euphorie, what looked like something out of a book of necromancy, a reveler and... oh yes, the goddamn Prophets of the Cult of Laughter.

"What interesting places you discover, Artist," she said with evidently false politeness and out of the cultists' range of hearing "Perhaps next time we can visit a gutter and consort with drug addicts and murderers. Oh wait, there's several of them standing in front of me, never mind."

She looked back at the Cultists and was disappointed to find they were still there and this wasn't just some huge joke. They were even worse than she'd imagined. Whatever they would be on the battlefield, it certainly wasn't an army. It was a mob, a mob of fools and zealots. But they were all she had at the moment.

And after all, said the devious side of her brain, What's to stop you from discarding them later? They are just tools.

"Good day," she said stiffly "As I believe my comrade here may already have told you I am the Composer, leader of the Six Gifted. With the Laughing Mare's blessing we will be using your forces when our methods just won't cut it or when a distraction is required. Make no mistake, we do not intend to usurp the Cult or waste them needlessly, but we are not here to make friends or embrace your religion, either. Let us do our jobs, and we shall let you do yours; namely, spreading chaos and destruction, which I know you all enjoy immensely."

After she had finished one of the mares present saw fit to shove a badly scarred hoof in her face. The mare was blatantly insane, reaching levels only the Artist could hope to reach, but to let her mouth get the better of her in this place would be tantamount to suicide. Reluctantly, she grasped the hoof before her and shook it firmly.

"Nice to make your acquaintance... Might I have a name? Also my robes are not for soaking up blood, but they are extremely comfortable." It wasn't really a lie; it certainly made her feel more comfortable in public without ponies calling her out on it and possibly knifing her after they realised the implications of her disfigurement.

@

@@The-Master

@@Vedana Purity

"Of course, Scootaloo. Packing up now."

He turned away from the minotaur and pegasus and proceeded to roll up his sleeping bag and heft his saddlebag onto his back. Fiddling with the straps he turned his gaze to Iron Will with a neutral facial expression meant to dissipate any aggression he may have shown earlier.

"Apologies, minotaur. You and your charges may go, and as long as you do our Houses no harm I wish you well in your endeavours," he gave a sharp and sincere salute, and then began to address the pegasus.

"As for you, you're coming with me to see the Supreme Commander. She's stubborn but she ain't stupid, and I see no harm in letting you do your thing."

He set off along the path back north, then stopped and turned his head back to the pegasus "Well come on now, we ain't got all day."

(edited)

@Spell Shock,

The stallion considered for a moment and says, "what are your plans if I may ask, are you waiting for some pony or do you need to go somewhere? If the former I am willing to company you, as I do not feel one so young so be out an about by herself." Golden did not realize it but this could very well lead to making things more complicated to him, as he did not realize how this filly could bring him trouble.

@Higurashi

@The-Master

@Vedanta Purity

@Archi the Sandworm,

On what the minotaur had said on Fluttershy trying to get the others together and more particularly on Pinkie Pie it would seem the mare was going to comment but paused as his listening to another before saying softly to herself, "but shouldn't I tell him? Well okay, if you feel I should." With that the mare simply nodded at Iron Will and says, "please speak to Fluttershy for me, I do need to see her."

To the others and them telling her to come with them she says, "Thank you, this is important. I... I will go with you." The pegasus takes one last look at the minotaur before shaking her head and saying, "Coming Miss Scootaloo." With that she flew off with them.

The Composer gasped as the potion made contact with her wound. She muttered to herself almost silently as it sizzled away, although if the Musician listened closely he would have heard the phrases "bloody potion" and "vile concoction."

Her muttering was brought to a halt by the Dancer slumping to the floor inches away from her, and in an instant she had pushed Kichirou aside and was stood by the Dancer's prone form. She tugged at her forelegs in an attempt to support her and managed to raise her up a few centimetres before her strength failed her. She tried twice more and somehow managed to haul the Dancer up on to the chair she had occupied a few moments previously.

After she let the Dancer sit she saw that more writing had appeared on the Artist's canvas. She hastily scribbled out a reply:

"I am quite aware of how the canvas works, thank you very much. As for teleportation, do it, although upon my arrival I will need to know exactly what you have told them. Knowing you and your mouth you'l have told them too much already."

As she waited to be whisked away to wherever the Artist currently was she gave some commands to her brother "Kichirou, take care of the Dancer for me while I'm gone. I'll get patched up later, just try to stop that bleeding and she'll be fine."

The Musician quickly ran over to the dancer. He helped her up onto her chair and levitated the medical supplies from across the table.

Without speaking he dabbed some of the purple liquid onto her wounds, then he levitated two other bottles from the cupboard.

One he gave to the Dancer...the other he also dabbed onto the wound. "Drink that...it will numb the pain." He said, levitating the needle and thread to The Dancer's wounds. "We need to get you sewn up before you lose more blood." He said, looking up to make sure she drank the potion.

The Six Gifted - Hidden Mountain Hermitage

The Dancer eventually opened her eyes to see that she was sitting down in a chair, with a bad taste in her mouth. She swallowed, only to realize that she had swallowed some potion. She noticed the Musician bandaging her up.

"Great. You wanted to control the Musician, and now you have the chance! ... You want the Storyteller now? Well, what's to stop you from having both? ... You want to be- you have got to be kidding me, Greylight. You aren't 'pure' right now; you've used many, many men to get information. Besides, if you get both, you'll have, including you, half of the Six Gifted under your control. Then, you can, so to speak, take the reins and guide the Six Gifted to where you want to go. ... You'd rather not now? You wished for it-! Fine. Be that way."

She blinked at the Musician.

"Right," she said, slowly.

"And we do have some... what is it called... anes- an- um..."

She paused for a moment.

"We do have anesthetics for that, right? I don't want to be much hurt beyond this. The pain would make me feel... like my image would be ruined."

She looked into the Musician's eyes.

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

@@EquestrianScholar,

Manehatter - Undercity - Random Tavern

-I’m waiting for two slowpokes to arrive” Spell replied, poking her mane, Golden Dawn could see Daawn getting from her mane and looking at him. She looked as if she was resting in Spells mane; she looked kind of adorable and tiny, still no doubt quite cold. How Spell could not get frosty with Daawn being in her mane? More importantly, when did she sneak through, since he would believe commotion in her mane started not long ago.

She looked concerned, looking in other direction while Daawn hid inside her mane again.

-“I need to find a forge; I need to warn someone about what Archmagester Twilights up too. Her winning the war by opening a gate to another world is not something ‘d like to see. And those two who got themselves into trouble. Why me?” – she would ask on the end, more theoretically, when expecting the answer – “Basically, loads of stuff. Not much time. Also, that’s Daawn”

She would swing her mane a bit, so Daawn would poke out again and kind of poke Spell a few times

@@EquestrianScholar@,

House Stormwing – The Road South

“Hold on a second.” Scootaloo quickly turned to face the still unknown pony, the young mare keeping a keen and suspicious eye on her. “I don’t know who you are or what your plan is, but I’m not letting you travel with us until we have some idea as to who you really are. We can’t just accept every rag tag wanderer in the wind.” She scanned the pony from head to hoof, looking for anything the slightest bit odd. “What are you playing at? You don’t look like a soldier, that I can tell for sure.”

Then the sun began to creep up over the horizon and off in the far distance. Morning was just arriving. The sky turned a dark blood red, staining the landscape a crimson gore. They had to leave swiftly if they wanted to reach Las Pegasus by nightfall. “Fine, you can come with us. We travel on hoof to New Ponyville then we fly the rest of the way. Try and keep up, we won’t be stopping. Fixit, grab the gear and let’s get moving. Lightning, scout the path ahead. Check for any sings of raids.”

House Everfree – The Road South

Lily found strength in her legs to stand, the whispers fading slowly from her mind. Still the cries of the dead haunted her, like echoes of an old dream. When she saw Jade approaching she realized that she must have fallen behind in her little moment. “Oh dear, I need to move fast.” She paced herself to a quick canter, even though it made her wound throb with pain. She rested her hooves once she had reached Jade, taking some time to re-catch her breath. “I…  I’m sorry about that. I promise not to do it again. I’m just a bit weak.”

The Musician looked up into the dancer's eyes and let himself get drawn into them...giving her a very convincing look of lust...then he went back to normal and laughed. "Dancer my sweet...you're one of the most beautiful mares I have met. But I am afraid it will take more than that to seduce me. I am many many years older than you and I have met many many mare's. Now hold still." He said, picking up the needle and thread.

He slowly began bringing it back and forth through the Dancer's wound. Luckily the potion he had given her would numb the pain.

"I really think when we practice we should use blunt weapons...it makes no sense to just randomly get hurt for no reason...last one." He said, sticking the needle through her flesh one last time before cutting it.

He grabbed some bandages and covered up the wound before he placed everything back down on the table.

He patted the Dancer on the shoulder. "And you're good to go."

Blood grinned. "My name is Blood Wind...but the one who usually has control of our body would go by the name of Wind...its a long story. So its gonna be a sneak attack ? How fun...how very fun. Flying is the quietest way to go you know...its quick easy and I am your mare...so is Wind." She said, letting go of the Composer's hoof and resuming her hopping around the room.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

House Earthborn - The Road North

@@EquestrianScholar

@@The-Master

@@Vedana Purity

Fixit was unimpressed by Scootaloo's continued irritable attitude, and rolled his eyes as he tried to reason with the orange pegasus.

"She doesn't look like a spy to me, Scootaloo. I put it down to intuition but it's served me well up until now; I know spies when I see 'em."

He shifted the gear around on his back into a more comfortable position and smiled a small smile of gratitude when Scootaloo conceded to let the pegasus travel with them for a little while. Despite everything her claims intrigued him a little, although she seemed to him like one of those peace advocates that had been all the rage 15 years ago. He sure as hell hoped she wasn't here to get House Earthborn to embrace scum like House Moon & Star and House Whitegold and take away everything they'd worked for. He didn't think he could stand to see their efforts swept under the carpet as those treacherous unicorn bastards were free to plot and scheme while House Earthborn was stripped of it pride for the sake of "reunification".

He dropped back on the path, falling into step with the pegasus. "Don't worry about Scootaloo, miss. She's had intense training and discipline drilled into her, same as me. I just have the years to know when I should harness that training," he chuckled, almost to himself, then carried on "She's a friendly mare really, she's just cautious on the outside is all."

The Six Gifted - Fillydelphia hideout

@

@@Marathon

@

The Composer found her first assessment of the mare before her had been wrong. While she certainly was mad, she also seemed to have a colder side... She, like the Artist, was evidently a cold-blooded killer. She wasn't sure where her loyalties would lie most; the Cult, or simply the wild frenzy of battle.

"Well hello, Blood Wind," she replied, and wasn't sure whether to feel intrigued or disgusted at her mention of another personality within her skull. As was usually the case her curious side got the better of her "Fascinating... How and why do you have this split personality? Is it those drugs I know you Euphories take?"

After voicing her inquiry she looked at the rest of the ponies assembled before her with a bored expression. She doubted they would have any questions of worth, but it was probably best to ask any way just in case.

"If anyone else has questions, now is the time to voice them. I'm a busy mare and have things to organise. If no one has anything to ask or add then the Artist and I shall take our leave," she looked over at the Artist with a tilted head and a smile of false sweetness "Won't we, my good Artist?"

Edited by Archi the Sandworm

(edited)

@Spell Shock,

Golden was suprised at the appearance of the bird from inside Spells mane and exclaims, "A phoenix!”

He quiets himself and says more softly, “How did you get one of those, as far as most ponies know phoenix were either killed or driven from Equestria. They are extremely rare indeed, especially those not of fire as it seems that chick is not.”

@Higurashi

@The-Master

@Vedanta Purity

@Archi the Sandworm,

"I am not a spy," Stardream assures softly, such words troubling her more then thoses she is now traveling with would ever know, "I care about Equestria and want the fighting to stop. I want the land and the ponies that live there to go back to how things were before the darkness would surround the six stars with so great a destiny, before the disappearance of of the princesses and their brightness hidden from sight.”

She was trying to figure out how best to explain herself, using despite herself astrological metaphors for those that had once wielded the Elements of Harmony and continuing with the words, “I do not follow any of the Houses, let alone those that worship the one of Laughter trapped all alone. I believe that the leader of each House are wrong, I admit it and I hope beyond hope that they realize they are wrong.... before it is too late.”

Moving next to Scootaloo she finsihes, “I have not told a single lie in anything I have said, nor would I betray my fellow ponies. I want the friendships and families torn apart by this conflict to relight... please believe me."

@@EquestrianScholar,

anehatten - Undercity - Random Tavern

“That’s a little bit of a secret now, I would say – she replied, while she was smiling like a fox – I don’t think I should put all my eggs in one basket, shouldn’t I?

She would look at him and look around the tavern, she when would just stare in the ceiling for a bit. She was looking at the situation at hand from different aspects and she would levitate her saddlebags slowly and “stealthy” past all the others underneath her table.

She was going somewhere after this, she presumed. She had to do something; she had to find information about dragon forge, since Golden Dawn didn’t want to answer if he knew anything about it.

And Daawn would need to go with her, due to the fact she would squeak if those two would get in trouble, or if Star would notice that wing she put in her mane while she was trying to remove the ring… in fact it was the same feather used on the ring.  

On the other hand, there was stuff which Eternity owned and so did Star, so she would need to keep eye on those small possession of theirs. What to do? She didn’t knew, really.

@,

@,

@,

@@Marathon 

The Six Gifted - Fillydelphia hideout

The Artist was also intrigued to find out Wind had a second personality. He didn't really notice. They both seem to act the same. Perhaps it is just all in her head? He was compelled to ask her some questions but of course, this isn't a personal conversation between him and his 'lover'.

He was also surprised to see the Composers sudden rush to leave. You'd think if you just made an alliance with somepony you would want to speak with them. Especially in a time of war. The composer was his 'leader' after all. Shouldn't they discuss more strategy? Though they haven't responded yet. Probably still shocked. But still. Now with them in the picture. They should better in corporate them in their 'plan' to take over. But however it seems the Composer didn't like this place. What a shame. How could somepony not like this wonderful place? so much better than the cave she currently lives in. She then spoke towards the Artist and he replied with a grunt.

"Hmph. Leave? Already? Composer. Shouldn't we like, discuss more? Not just answer a few question but like... I don't know discuss plans strategy and stuff like that? We, after all, just made a team up here. And we should better fit them inside that little, whatever it was you called a plan. I'm still not 10 percent certain myself of what it is or was and how they were going to play a role in it and what will happen. Before we open the floor here for questions and they start bombarding them at you like they should, since I couldn't explain everything, maybe you should explain the plan again and be a proper leader?" 

He was a bit agitated at her. He thought we were finally going to create some sort of plan of action to do. And actually use the cult for something. He didn't thinks he would want to get the hell out of there and leave back to that hermitage. Still don't even know if that is a word. And why should they return there? That crap hole? 

"Besides Composer. We shouldn't go back there. Instead we should bring everything here. This is obviously the better place to stay if we are forming an alliance with the Cult of Laughter." He was acting a bit more serious than usual, well actually way more serious than he was two minutes ago. Honestly this Composer is the only pony that can get rid of his smile.

Edited by AnonBrony

Cult of Laughter - Fillydelphia hideout - Laughing mare's chamber

@,

@@AnonBrony,

@,

Blood nodded as The Artist spoke. "Oh please Miss Composer-Chan...please stay." She said, giving the composer her best puppy dog eyes before looking at The Artist. "You can share a room with me." She said, grinning and winking at him before looking back at the Composer. "You can bring all the other six gifted chan's here too...we could have a feast...also*Ahem*TONDRAK...HELP ME BRING COOKIE TO LIFE ALREADY...by the dead princesses I HAVE WAITED LONG ENOUGH." She yelled, staring into Tondrak's empty eye sockets.

House Everfree - Small house outside of the Everfree Forest

@,

Rain nodded and quickly resumed his running...this time he went as fast as he could...which was very fast. He ducked under many tree branches and jumped over many fallen logs as if he had been doing it his whole life...which he had so...makes sense.

Eventually they made it out of the forest...but that didn't stop Rain. He kept running. Luckily in the early morning...no pony was there to see them.
He ran down the hill towards the small town, running in the direction of an averaged sized house on the outskirts of the town.

When they got to the front step he stopped, painting. "My lady *Pant* We have arrived *Pant*" He said.

House Whitegold - Manehattan - Arcane District Rooftop

@,

((TIME FOR SOME INTERACTION))

Star looked up at the sky which was slowly beginning to become brighter and brighter as the sun rose of the horizon.
She spread her wings and flew into the air to get a better look...but on her way up she noticed a blue earth pony on the roof of a nearby building.
She frowned and flew over, landing next to him. "Hello there handsome...what exactly are you doing up here ?" She asked, keeping her distance from the pony just in case he tried something.

• Brohoof 1

The Six Gifted - Fillydelphia Hideout

@@AnonBrony,

@,

@@Marathon,

@

The Composer was less than inclined to stay here any longer, but the Artist was correct of course. Initially she'd had no idea what she was going to do with the Cult but in the last few seconds an idea had struck her.

"I suppose you're right," she said with some degree of exasperation "Okay then. The plan, yes, the plan," she shuffled her hooves a little and straightened herself up, bringing herself to her full height "Our plan begins in two places: Canterlot and Hoofington. For these tasks we will have two teams. Canterlot's team will be made up of myself, the Musician and the Artist here, and Hoofington's team will be made up of The Storyteller, the Dancer and the Singer. Now is where you come in," she gestured at the cultists with a hoof "Your jobs will be to spread chaos in the two settlements. Disrupt the flow of things, cause some riots, draw attention away from the three new ponies who have turned up on Moon & Star's doorstep. All I ask is that you try to avoid killing or enslaving random innocents. If you choose to do so, you will be punished. Am I understood?"

As she waited for the affirmation of her commands the Artist proposed that they remain here, and while her face didn't show it the Composer found the suggestion most distasteful. The Artist wanted the six of them to stay here, in a hideout full of maniacs, where a pony who presented a friendly face could spontaneously turn around and stab them in the face? She thought not. But as her gaze wandered the room and fell on the Artist's euphorie... companion, as it were, she came to a sudden realisation.

Oh, that is disgusting, she thought to herself, That dirty bastard only wants to stay here so he can share his bed with that drugged-up monstrosity. The euphorie's reaction to his suggestion only served to reinforce her opinion on the matter. Frankly she felt like she could throw up at the sight of their twisted idea of love.

"I am not quite so sure about that, Artist. I believe our home has served us well and is more remote than this hideout. But we shall continue to visit frequently to make sure our relationship has not... soured."

@@@EquestrianScholar

House Stormwing – The Road back North

Scootaloo shot her one last death glare before moving back to gather the last of the supplies. Now she would be forced to endure the company of an Earth Pony, a total stranger and a sleaze of a Pegasus all at once. Oh fortune must truly hate me. “Out of all the jobs I could be doing Rainbow send me south a wild goose chase. I trained for ten years in the academy and at her own hoof and now I’m doing the ruddy foal sitting.” She continued to grumble to herself for a while till the last of the gear was packed and ready to go. “Alright let’s get going. Keep an eye on this pony at all times, I don’t want her trying anything. Once we reach New Ponyville we’ll figure out what to do with her then.”

Heading back north was never Scootaloo’s intention. Sure she would lead Fixit back to New Ponyville and get rid of the extra, but once that was done she was free to pursue the target. This time Rainbow had to be proud of her accomplishment, this time she would do something great. If that meant apprehending one of the most wanted mares in Equestria then so be it. The there was Lightning, whom she considered to be the greatest liability. Then again he may prove useful soon enough.

House Whitegold

Manehattan

Arcane District-Rooftop

Swift glanced up in shock, nearly loosing his grip on the slanted roof.

He glanced suspiciously at the pegasus before speaking calmly, with a hint of secrecy.

"I'm simply a humble agent on a humble mission... If I were you, then I'd forget that you'd even seen me up here."

Hesitating for a second, Swift posed a question to Star, asking it with slight uncertainty.

"What are you anyway, a civilian? Didn't your mother ever teach you not to fly around on rooftops?"

There was humour in his voice, the effects of that terror wave all but forgotten.

Still, he kept a eye on the open window where lay the target he was set to protect...

Or perhaps betray...

"So who are you then?" Swift asked Star suddenly, keeping his eye on the window, "an aristocrat? Perhaps the daughter of an arcanist?"

He seemed to welcome the conversation; stake outs like this were typically dull, unless he was sent with another agent.

That thought suddenly ended the ceasefire between his brain and his conscience. What was he doing here! Helping out Star Rain and the others, or trying to complete his initial mission of capturing the targets.

"Say..." Swift began hesitantly, "If you had to choose between your own welbeing and helping out a... friend, then which would you do? It's a moral dilemma of sorts, you can think of it as simply a question..."

The agent remained where he was, cautiously awaiting an answer from Star, wondering why he was even asking it...

And what the answer would be.

(OOC; Thanks, that rooftop was getting lonely! XD)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Blood stared at the Composer for a few moments before bursting into laughter. "You gotta think this through a little more. Asking the Cult to Not kill random ponies is like asking a banana to stop looking like a banana...it just wont work." She said, grinning at The Composer, showing off her teeth.

@,

Star thought for a moment. "My name is Star Song...Or as some like to call me...Stripes. I work for House Whitegold which is what I assume you do as well considering House Whitegold is known for its beauty...I don't see a handsome colt like you being apart of the Cult. And I usually don't give out what I do in the house...but I must point out that its rather obvious." She said, fluttering her wings so she was next to him.

She flicked his chin with her tail and grinned. "And as for that last question...it all depends on how important whatever you're doing is. If you were to go with your friend and the punishment would be severe...than I would try to find some way to even things out." She said, glancing in the direction that the pony kept looking. "Why is it you ask, Sugar ?" She asked.

• Brohoof 1

@@AnonBrony,

@,

@@Marathon,

@,

The Composer looked at the laughing mare before her and raised an eyebrow "Is that so? Perhaps the Laughing Mare disapproves of all this slaughter, hm? If the peasantry of Equestria is dead, who will be left to offer her tribute? Yes, the undead may serve but they have no passion, no true loyalty. They are mindless husks, filled with false devotion, as a Diamond Dog devotes itself to wealth; blindly and out of instinct, nothing more."

Think like your enemy. Let him hear what he wants to hear. It was another one of her many lessons, and she just had to hope her (admittedly false) reasoning could prompt the Cultists to remain low-key and try to avoid collateral damage during the operations.

House Earthborn - The Road North

@@EquestrianScholar,

@@The-Master,

@@Vedana Purity,

As he adjusted the gear on his back one final time, Fixit overheard Scootaloo's mutterings and chuckled to himself. He wasn't inclined to be so happy but he found the pegasus's impatience quite funny, if he was honest.

Fifteen years of war and so much to learn, he thought to himself, Give her a few more years experience to wise up and she'll be an excellent frontline commander... and if all goes well, a useful ally too.

He looked back from the saddlebags and caught the expression on Scootaloo's face, and his smile dropped. He;d seen that look before; it was a murderous twinkle in the eye, a look of vengeance, the look of the oath-breaker. 

To be true, Scootaloo had sworn nothing, but he expected her to abide by his own standards all the same. If she had intended to go after Fluttershy she should have challenged Iron Will herself. Hell, Fixit would have thrown himself into the fray with her; she was a commanding officer, after all. But to go back on one's word and do something dishonestly when it could have been achieved honourably before... it was not the Earthborn way.

Right, time to teach this pegasus a lesson in honour, he thought determinedly, and marched over to her.

"I see that look in your eye Scootaloo," he began, but not cruelly or patronisingly "It's the look of someone who feels they've had something taken away from them - a prize, perhaps - and they are willing to resort to marking themselves with dishonour to get it," he reached a hoof up to her shoulder and looked the mare right in the eyes "Do not let that urge get the better of you. It leads to a dark path, the path of the traitorous general. I've seen it before in those generals who squander their troops, throwing them futilely at the enemy. I've seen it in the generals who slaughtered a Stormwing strike force they were fighting alongside moments ago. It is a path without honour and without fulfillment. Believe me, be strong and do not let it take root, or you will regret it."

((I was sure I'd have less homework this week, and I'm seriously angry to find that I was wrong, but April vacation is next week, so that's good...Sorry!!))

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelpia Hideout

Tondrak waved off Blood wind impatiently. "Hold on!" he whispered in a harsh tone. "This is important."

The other Prophets had remained mostly silent throughout the talking, simply listening to the conversation. At the Composers' rule of "no killing random innocent civilians," a few cultists laughed (some more maniacally than others) and the rest stood dumbfounded. At the questioning of their slaughter, a few ponies gasped - who would say such a thing to their beloved Mare? The Mare herself, however, just gave a a short chuckle that somehow managed to sound sinister. Then she spoke, stepping closer with every verse.

"Ms. 'Composer', you clearly do not see-

Some lesser-minded refuse to bow to me.

So they are of no use to us not dead,

So why waste a body when you can make it serve as undead?

Now I insist, you really must stay.

What's wrong with staying for the night? A couple of days?"

Pinkies' corpse was now nose-to-nose with the Composer. It grinned freakishly, intimidating, and a black widow spider slowly crawled from the corpses' mouth.

House Everfree - The Everfree Forest

"It's okay," Jade said, "but we've got to move quickly to catch up. Come on." She turned back in the direction from which they had come, kicking up dirt as she went. To her dismay, she found that the tracks left were rather easy to follow.

(OOC: Oh crap, I failed to follow that the Laughing Mare was here. :lol: My bad.)

@@AnonBrony,

@,

@@Marathon,

@,

Looking at the crowd before her, a giggling mass of fools, the Composer decided it was time for shock tactics. Time to truly speak her mind in front of the Cultists, show how she held no fear of their so-called Laughing Mare. Her first response was blunt and dangerous, but wih any luck it would put the Cultist's off balance and at least smash into them a modicum of respect.

"Lesser-minded? Oh, I think not. They are merely the ponies who maintain a modicum of sense in these troublesome times, whereas all you have gathered is a collection of outcasts which might feasibly manage something if you throw enough of them at the target."

"As to why you would waste a body the answer is simple; necromancy on such a scale is a perversion of nature. In addition to that once you've taken control of Equestria, what use are undead? They loll around in the mud, rotting and waiting to kill something. They cannot think, they cannot serve, they cannot com up with creative new ways with which to worship you. They are mindless drones, and nothing more."

"Finally, I wouldn't stay in this cesspit for another 30 minutes, yet alone a couple of days. What do you take me for, a young filly with a head full of naive stories where the hero befriends the evil doers and they all become happy families? Don't make me laugh. A couple of days is all it takes to cut my throat with a knife."

As the Laughing Mare's face drew closer, she began to catch the smell of death and decay. She'd smelled it many times in her long, long life, and she had become numb to it within the first century or two. She leaned directly into that mutilated face and gave a leer of her own.

"I do not fear you, spirit," she said, barely even whispering and certainly not loud enough for anyone else in the room to hear "I am older than you think, and I daresay older than you. You are no goddess. The Lady of Sunlight, Amaterasu, is a goddess. The spirits of my homeland are goddesses. You are but a spectre, a construct created by the delusions of so many mad ponies, who resides in the broken shell of an innocent flower destroyed by betrayal."

She drew her face away and awaited the consequences. She may well be beaten bloody by the end of today, and she would be dead if the Artist decided this would be a good time to switch sides. She had to hope her defiance of this... this monster would stun the Cultists sufficiently that they wouldn't dare attack her.

The Artist - Fillydelphia Hideout

@

@

@@Marathon

@

The Artist was becoming... well... He was becoming seriously pissed at the Composer. 

"That is enough Chiyoko." He walked up to her. He never calls ponies by their actual names. At least not all the time. And especially not any of the Six

"Now before you make yourself look like an even bigger fool how about you kindly, Shut the hell up?"

He knew she was trying to intimidate them, but you'd think she'd be smart enough to know to not mess around with the Laughing Mare. This could demolish this new found alliance. And she calls herself our leader? What kind of leader is she? A stupid one at that. At least that's what the Artist thought. But he knew he couldn't just abandon the Six and anger the Composer. That would be stupid. He still needs them. So it looks like he is going to have to deal with her until the time is right.

*Ahem* He cleared his throat. "Sorry for my leader, she can be a bit full of herself at times. Then again, we can all be like that can't we? Obviously she didn't mean any of that. You can make all the undead you want of course. And this place is simply wonderful much better than our hole." He turned to the Mare "I'm sure she was just joking Mare. Right Chiyoko? Of course you are a goddess. And a wonderful and may I say quite beautiful goddess at that. Now I'll just have a quick word with my leader and then we can discuss business and all that jazz alright Prophets?"

He pulled the Composer into a corner and turned his back away from everypony else and spoke to her. "And i thought I was insane. Do you honestly want to brake this alliance? They could be of use to us you know. I don't care if you hate the place and hate them, no pony said you had to love your tools." He was speaking in a whisper making sure the others wouldn't here them.

He knew the Mare would probably be eaves dropping on them, so he wished to say something to her, but he didn't need the Composer to hear it so he said it in thought. I don't know if you can read mins your Gloriousness but you know I don't mean to call you tools. I need to get her to ply along. Any insults I say about you are just lies. He wasn't even sure if the Mare could hear them or read thoughts and she probably can't but you can't be so sure. He knew to cover all the bases. He continued his conversation with the Composer.

"And I simply can not believe you said they can't kill civilians. Honestly! This is war Chiyoko, not dreamland. If you wish to achieve your goal there shall be casualties and losses. Literally and figuratively. They will kill innocents. K? The plan hasn't been fully thought out yet. I'm sure we can make it so they won't kill everypony in Moon and Star. But you should at least let them have some fun. Now how about you come back to reality and be an actual leader hm?"

The Artist turned around and looked toward the group of Prophets and the Mare. A smile grows on his face. "Guess what everypony. She agreed to stay a couple of days. Woohoo." It was a fake cheer obviously "Not shall we get down to business. Now first of all. Any questions from anypony?"

Edited by AnonBrony

@@AnonBrony,

@,

@@Marathon,

@,

The Composer's jaw tightened as the Artist grovelled to the Laughing Mare. What was more, it seemed that every sentence he spoke produced another insult. She chose to remain silent at his questions.

Eventually the Artist took her to one side, and once again felt that anger rise up again.

"You would dare suggest I'm the crazy one here? I think it quite plain that this place is so much more dangerous than our current hiding place. What if the Cult turns on us? What then? Do you suggest we sit nicely while they slit our throats?"

Inside, the Composer raged. Why was it so damn hard for him to see this?! He of all people should know that the Cult weren't to be trusted! Anyone of these murderers could suddenly decide that it would be a great laugh to knife the "house guests" and then bam, that's six dead Gifted.

"Now, given your counsel I will try my best to be civil and rational. An appeased ally is the best ally, and maybe while I am here to stay for a few days I can see what I think of the Cult. Let us start again, hm?"

The Artist announced her decision, thankfully giving her some time to compose herself and plan out the next course of action. She stood in a dignified yet apologetic pose, showing that while she wasn't planning on submitting to the Cult her apology was sincere.

"My apologies, my new allies. It appears I am unused to your customs and ways, and after counsel from my companion here I have decidsed to give you free reign during your tasks," she turned to the Laughing Mare and bowed her head solemnly "To you I apologise also, Laughing Mare. I beg that you forgive my transgressions. I often have turns such as these, brought about by differences in thinking and customs. Once again, my deepest apologies."