Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Divided Roleplay

GreyScholar

@@AnonBrony

House Moon and Star - Hoofington

Lightning would curiously look at him while they were going to somewhere; she was curious what he had to say. She would look at her surroundings, just in case anyone else would be listening.

She would listen to him, silently, staring at him without flinching. He couldn’t notice her expression changing from somewhat happy to somewhat happy and curious. She guessed as much, especially after everything what went down. She would feel sad, but it wasn’t like her, so she decided not to. There is a lot of sadness in the world, as is.

- “I’m a filly” – she replied, giving it a thought, she had an idea but she didn’t exactly knew what exactly wrong with her – “And I think I’m a Pegasus”.

She would take a second to stretch her wings, poke them with her hooves and when she would poke the space of air, where unicorns would have a horn.

- “I’m pretty certain I’m a Pegasus” – she replied – “Even have a talent and cutie mark connected to it”

She would wing her tail and touch Eternity with it, biting him with a little static charge. She did it to everyone she could get away with; it was just so much fun!

- “Through I’m not convinced on the idea what a stroke brought me to my parents” – she would reply cheerfully, when her face would change, taking more serious expression, more like Spell had – "You sense something, don’t you, mister? What is it? I wish to know.”

It would seem she had an idea, but she couldn’t really point her hoof at it.

Spell would look at them in the meanwhile, probably after checking in, Lightning would smile and wave her hoof to her, Spell would reply with the same, going to somewhere, waiting for those two to finish with their secret talk. She didn’t like when Lightning had secrets from her, but when again – it’s her right. 

(edited)

White Gold - Manehettan gate.

Cunning Horn strode out of the tavern with a bottle of rum after paying it with the gold he stole earlier. He sighed and snorted a second after. He didn't find any interesting pony nor conversation other than some high-class gossips and an issue of an Alicorn in Manehettan. His gaze moved slowly to the wall of the great city. He desperately needed a place to sleep after his journey, and he wanted a good one. He still had some extra money after all.

He dragged his legs lazily to the gate, drinking his rum every five steps as he imagined how comfortable a hotel could be. He was managing to stalk behind the guards so he could enter for free, but before he even passed the guard, an arrow on a soil nearby distracted him. He glanced and found another arrow. Two. Five more there, and the more interesting is a blood trace on a wall and a group of ponies who lifted a corpse of a guard. The odd scenery really took his interest that he pulled out some bits from his pocket and hoof it to one of a guard.

"What just happened?" He said to the guard, still gazing around the gate.

(OOC: Did I forget using a header in my previous post? If so, sorry. )

Edited by Sky Warden

@@Sky Warden,@@Marathon@,@,@,@@Spell Shock,@@AnonBrony,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Gate

(OOC: No worries, you're alright!)

The guard was clearing the area of arrows with his magic, when he heard some pony behind him. "Cultist attack. Sent a smiling doll after our gatekeeper and three lovely mares. If you want to pass, go over to that pony over there," he said, pointing toward another gatekeeper. 

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - Justice Building - Interrogation Chamber

An hour and a half later, the agents arrived with the mares at a small, plain room with nothing but a table, some chairs, and a mirror that was actually a window for other agents to observe through without being seen. One of them stepped into the chamber with the mares and a medic, who gave Wind some stitches for the cuts he thought were made by the doll. Once that was done, he left the room and locked the door behind him. The agent left behind in the room took his seat across from the three mares. Clearing his throat, he asked,"Greetings ladies. How are feeling now?"

Star Rain trotted around town until she came to the place were Eternity, Spell, and Lightning was. Hm? What's going on down there? 

• Brohoof 1

@@MagicalStarRain.

"What the--The Cult?!"

He didn't saw any track which indicated a smiling doll. He gazed back around his trail and inspected his surrounding. Most holes on the soil were too small for a smiling doll's foot print. He was sure that they were the holes the arrows made.

"Three lovely mares, and just the guard who died 'eh? Smiling dolls don't move that slow."

He remembered that most of the Cultists were a little insane, and he wasn't sure that they could fool the guard. Even so, he was still suspicious about those three lovely mares. After giving the same salute he gave to the pegasi in the tavern to the guard, he turned to another one.

"Forget about assembling an army. The Cult is here."

"Greetings ye me hearty. Can I enter the city? I will pay the fee and ye may inspect my things if ye want."

He jerked his head to his saddle bags. He didn't worry about it. He didn't even have a weapon there. He lost it some battles ago, and had no chance to buy another one without making ponies suspicious. He used his long and sharpened horn and magic tricks to survive since then.

@@Sky Warden,@@Marathon, @,@,@,@@Spell Shock,@@AnonBrony,

(OOC: No worries, you're alright!)

The guard was clearing the area of arrows with his magic, when he heard some pony behind him. "Cultist attack. Sent a smiling doll after our gatekeeper and three lovely mares. If you want to pass, go over to that pony over there," he said, pointing toward another gatekeeper.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - Justice Building - Interrogation Chamber

An hour and a half later, the agents arrived with the mares at a small, plain room with nothing but a table, some chairs, and a mirror that was actually a window for other agents to observe through without being seen. One of them stepped into the chamber with the mares and a medic, who gave Wind some stitches for the cuts he thought were made by the doll. Once that was done, he left the room and locked the door behind him. The agent left behind in the room took his seat across from the three mares. Clearing his throat, he asked,"Greetings ladies. How are feeling now?"

Star Rain trotted around town until she came to the place were Eternity, Spell, and Lightning was. Hm? What's going on down there?

Lila looked up atthe guard, then around the room, then back at the guard. Her frace looked grief stricken, like sbe felt sorry for the guard that died but in all reality she wasnt. She aat quiet for a moment then broke into tears. "All we wanted to do was get out of this stupid war!" Lila leaned into Derpys shoulder for good measure to make sure the whole thing was believable. "And look, Light almost got killed , and now we're in here? What else are you going to do. Are ou going to torture us to make us to get information out? Put us in your filthy, filthy holding cells? Thats not fair to us. We just wanted to stay for ONE night!" Lila slammed her hoof down on the table in front of them on the last sentence. She backed off and let herself calm down a little. "Im sorry..." Lila said quietly as she shrunk back and let the guard do his job without her disturbing him. *Everything was so wrong. If Wind didnt kill the stupid guard! We could have had the crown by now, buck!* Lila was furiously thinking to herself while holding her act.
  • Brohoof 1

@@Marathon,

@@MagicalStarRain,

Wind quietly followed the guards and sat down. She nodded as the interrogator asked them how they were feeling. "B-Better." She said, sniffing and looking up. "Th-That was th-the cult w-wasn't it ? It was so scary...it just." She burst into tears and buried her head into 'Lila's' shoulder. "I j-just want s-somewhere I can live without being s-scared." She cried, looking up at the guard. *I am really getting bored of this game of charades but I do suppose its a good thing the guards haven't figured anything out...it mean's Derpy Lila and I are all winning.* She thought, still looking at the guard, waiting for an answer.

She added a few sniff's to finish the act. "Wh-What are y-you gonna d-do with us ? H-Haven't we t-told you e-everything you need t-to know ?" She asked, her lip quivering as if she was about to fall into another fit of tears. *Well I do suppose all three of us are doing a fantastic job of acting out these characters...I wonder what our backstory's are like...I bet I was a rock farmer before the war...just like pinkie pie.* She thought.

(edited)

@@Spell Shock,

Eternity smiled at the pink filly while she was figuring out she was a pegasus as if she were a little foal again. He didn't even mind that she just tried to shock him with her tail. He realized the filly had no idea what she was. But then his smile disappeared as soon as she said something about her parents. Parents? ... Eternity then started think about his parents. Hes only seen them in a picture. But he knew nothing about them. He wasn't even sure if they were dead. He then shook off the thought. This little filly has parents? But that's not-

The thought then disappeared when she ask him her question. If he sense something. And he did. He sure did. And he was about to tell her too. But he just frowned. He decided not to tell her. It was probably best if she didn't know her own secret. Buts he had to tell her something. So he sort of lied. Not really though. more like not telling the whole truth.

"It was nothing. I- Listen you're a very special pegasus. Even your talent says so, with that static and all. But most importantly, you are Spells friend. That's the only thing that is important. Now, Twilight has come here for a reason. And no doubt it has something to do with all the pegasi and earth ponies here. So i need you to be careful. Be as careful as you can. Try not to attract too much attention to yourself OK? I don't want anything bad happening. For Spells sake, and for your sake. ... And don't tell Spell most of this. Just say i told you to be careful and all since you are a pegasus and her friend K?"

He got back up again. And smiled at her again. "Run along now. I bet Spell is already missing you."

As she walked away from Eternity to join her friend.. he could help but frown a bit and feel sad. It was quite saddening to see a pony like her be with Spell. They are going to have find out eventually. But as for now... at least she has a friend.

@@MagicalStarRain,

He turned around before Lightning had a chance to wave goodbye and the walked over to Star who appeared to have been watching us.

"Enjoying town Star? I suppose we should head off to this Inn Twi was talking about. Do you know where that is?"

Edited by AnonBrony

@@AnonBrony,

Lightning looked at him weirdly; he did know she meant a metaphor about the stroke and her apparently not existing parents?

She would listen him out and reply to him “Oooookay, that was… informative. Thanks for that I guess, but it’s what you wanted to tell me?” she asked, looking at him.

She knew he was dodging the question here, maybe he decided not to tell her, even though she didn’t say anything technically.

Only after a few seconds she would shrug in her mind, say thanks and bounce in Spells direction with a smile on her face, she wanted to know really badly, but it wasn’t polite to start interrogating unknown ponies, besides Spell WAS waiting for her.

- “So what he told you?” – Spell asked, after Lightning came closer, she was whispering to her so others wouldn’t hear.

- “He told me to be careful, he said it might be not particularly safe to earth and Pegasus ponies right now, so I should take care.” – She replied, she took the advice into consideration, through it sounded very weird and out of the place, somewhat.

- “And that’s it? That’s understandable without it, he could just say it with me near, it’s not like I’m going to harm you or him” – Spell replied a little bit annoyed, it was either a big waste of time, or Lightning was hiding something from her, neither options seemed very attractive to here.

- “That’s it. Anyway, have you checked in? Can we just go and look around the town now?” – Lightning asked and after Spell nodded to her, they would start walking somewhere nearby. Spell had to get a little bit memorized with her surroundings, after all and it was better done with Lightning, who spent some time here. They wouldn't venture far, however. Viewing distance, maybe.

@MagicalStarRain  @Sir Flame of Dancerville  @Marathon

The Cult of Laughter -  Manehattan (The Inner City) - Some Raindom Inquiry Room

Derpy dabbed her eyes with a handkerchief in a ladylike manner. She hugged and patted Lila, saying, "There, there." She sniffed. "The nice officer's not gonna' hurt us, darlin's, don't you fret." *sniffle sniff* "Wh-what...what do ya' wanna' know? I wasn't there when," *sob* "when poor little Light here got..." *sniff* "Oh, heavens!" She started crying quite a bit. After a little while, still congratulating herself that she hadn't messed up her acting yet, she said, "I'm sorry, officer. Please continue."

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Prophets' Chamber

When Tondrak posed his question, Cranky grinned a bit. "Well," he said after a serious fit of coughing, "I may have something for you to do. You are aware of Prophet Derpy and some others questing for your crown? I think they may need a visit from their uncle." His grin grew broader. "You'll need this." Cranky tossed a fake beard to Tondrak. "We'll get you a carriage to take you. Just say you're their Uncle who's caught up with them. You know more than anyone what your crown looks like, so why don't you accompany those girls? If there's any bloody scene, they were probably involved, so just ask around and you'll probably find them." This was not a suggestion, is was an assignment. "Pack some things. You're going to Manehattan!"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

House Stormwing – Cloudsdale - Court of the Archons

Rainbow heard the messengers words and sent him on his way. The court of archons would discuss this smog themselves before any calls were made. None of those present trusted Everfree, none of them would like her decision.

Soarin’ stood up among the Commanders, his voice tinged with anger. “Everfree will pay for this!” Many of the others cheered at his statement, but Rainbows expression was unchanged. She looked curiously at the falcon that had delivered the remains, resting on her shoulder. Something wasn’t quite right about this, something was wrong.

“We cannot engage Everfree in battle. That would be madness.” Rainbow finally stood up and spoke. “I think the circumstances have changed.”

“How, things are worse than ever. The southern border has become overrun with Earthborn soldiers and there is nothing we can do without approval from the Ecclesia.”

“But we have one thing on our side.” The falcon landed on her outstretched hoof. “If we are to win this war we will need all the arms we can muster. With this gift we have a way of communicating with another house, a house with unknown strength. This is what I propose.”

Rainbow sat back down on her chair, the other commanders looking at her confused. “I propose we withdraw all watch of the Western front and set focus on negotiations. Have the senators discuss methods of approach while we begin to shift our defences. If we are to wiun this war then we may have no choice but to make an alliance.”

Edited by The-Master

(edited)

House Earthborn - The Heartlands - Somewhere North East of New Ponyville

As they marched on through the plains Fixit looked up at the sky, noting the position of the sun and judging it to be around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. His brow glistened with sweat as he continued shoving his cannon along metre by metre.

They'd been keeping up a steady pace for about half an hour now, and in the meantime the clouds had cleared and the sun had been revealed in all its glory. Although for most, this wasn't necessarily a good thing...

For example, he certainly didn't envy the Juggernauts at the formation's vanguard, who were probably frying in their heavy plate armour. And if he looked behind him he could see that a Behemoth team or two were falling behind ever so slowly. Word from the front was that a few of the younger Ponies-At-Arms had passed out in the heat, and even in his own team attrition was showing in everyone but Short Fuse and Buff, the former of whom had the sheer grit to press on and the latter of whom was the most well-built stallion Fixit knew.

He looked at his beloved cannon, his silent partner in crime, stroked her softly and said "Just a few more miles, girl, and you'll get to show those damn unicorns what you can do. Don't let up on me yet!"

Edited by Archi

(edited)

The Cult of Laughter - The Fillydelphia Hideout - The Prophets' Chamber

Tondrak caught the fake beard then he looked at Cranky Doodle and laughted uncontrollably. "Haahahahahah, thank you Cranky, i havent laughted like that in a long time." By the looks of Cranky's face he was dead serious. "Surelly, your joking, you expect me to go to Manehatten, im a skeleton and you expect that wearing a fake beard will be enough to trick Whitegold into letting me in. They will easily be able to detect me even if i had a better disguise. Beside's you said it yourself, they have Derpy, if they run into trouble Derpy know's where the cult's hidout in Manehatten is. If they need any help they'll just go their." Tondrak turned his attention to the laughting mare. "Laughting mare surely you must be able to think of some more important use of my time?" Tondrak was hoping that their deity would have something else for him to do.

House Stormwing - Ghastly Gorge

Windslash was trying to get some rest.... But he felt the ground begining to shake lightly. He got up and decided to look around. Windslash was looking off in the distance. He could see that what looked like a giant stamped moving. He quickly went to get Scootaloo. "Ma'am, i think the ennemis are moving, quickly come!!" He pointed at the large group of earthborn soldiers who where really far away. "There imbetween the old Ponyville anb the Redheart's refugee camp, they look so small yet i can see the group so clearly, their's must be over 1000 of them.What should we do ma'am?" 

House earthborn - south-west  (  Higurashi OOC: can you be a little more clear as to where on the map the attack is)

Earthborn soldiers were keeping an eye on House everfree's movements, they watched as Everfree advanced through out the small villages, killing all in their path. The soldiers took formation and moved in. They began to engage the ennemis, they charged towards the hydras.

House earthborn - Appleloosa

Supreme commander Applejack was talking to her little sister. "Applebloom what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" "Granny smith has been ill, Applejack i wanted you to visit her with me. She's already old and the doctors arn't even sure if she's last the month" "Applebloom i can't just leave, i have to command an entire house, could you imagine the panic if im gone for a few hours." "Applejack please, im not asking for a few hours, just a few minutes please." Applebloom looked at her big sister with desperate eye's. "...OK, lets go." As they were making their way towards the town's hospital an earthborn spotting ballon landed in front of them, a soldier got off "Supreme commander we are under attack by house Everfree, we are currently engaged in battle with them!!". "What!!?"Applejack jumped on the spotting ballon. "Quickly take me to the battle " "Applejack what about Granny, it's only gonna take a minute." "Im sorry Applebloom no i can't, the situation is different now." The ballon began to rise slowly "Applebloom i need you to beging working on a new warmachine, one that will be able to be moved through rought terrain and rip tree's out with ease." Applebloom gave a sad look "Yes, commander" "We'll talk about it when i get back"

House earthborn - The heartlands - Imbetween old ponyville and redheart's refugee camp

The soldier's were making good progress and so far have not encounterd any resistance, if it continued like this, earthborn would be able to lauch an assault agaisnt Canterlot. Breaburn looked back and could see that a few of the soldiers were exausted. "Big Macintosh, we should rest for a while some of the soldiers are begining to get tired. " "Breaburn, we've been making good progress we can't slow down now." Big macintosh looked back and saw a few soldiers were exausted. "See we need to rest" "What do you think Applejack would say if she was here?" Breaburn stayed quiet for a moment "...She would tell us to keep going." "Yep" They continued to march.

Edited by discorded

@,@@Sky Warden, @@AnonBrony, @, @, @@Marathon,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Justice Building - Interrogation Chambers

The agent decided to wait until the mares calmed down. Meanwhile, loads of Undercity ponies who were watching the whole ordeal were being questioned as well. Although none of them had seen the murder happen, they reported that they did not see nor hear a Smiling Doll or anypony who seemed out of place. 

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Justice Building - The Autopsy Room

Two doctors were examining the body and head of the deceased gatekeeper. "Whatever killed this poor lad was anything but a Smiling Doll," the older of the two said. "How is that possible? You heard what those mares said. I even saw one of them with cuts on her!" the younger doctor objected. Without touching the body, the senior ran a hoof around the neck, severed from the head it once held. "Well you see, Smiling Dolls are known for closing the distance on their victims quite swiftly. And when they catch up to their unfortunate targets, they hug them and shred them to pieces," the senior explained, ending the description dramatically. The younger doctor was bewildered. "By... HUGGING them?!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "And what you see here is a clean cut, very unlike a feral creature who utilizes the spikes on its legs to do the job. Not only that, there are no other wounds here," the senior said. His student was slowly beginning to put the pieces together. He still could not figure out who made the cuts on that mare though.

"Very well then," the gatekeeper said rather shakily. He poked through Cunning's belongings and looked around him to make sure he wasn't from the Cult. He nodded and held his hoof out to receive the stallion's money.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Artisan District - Performance Hall - Master Green Room

Sweetie Belle began to sing the next lines, when just then she heard the announcer say,"And now, our last act of this show, Sweetie Belle, the patron of the Artisan District, and her singing partner, Encore! Let's give them a round of applause!" Her widened and she hurried to the door, motioning for Encore to follow her. 

Star Rain looked up at Eternity once again and shook her head "no".

• Brohoof 1

Cult of laughter - Manehattan - The wall - The Justice building

@@MagicalStarRain,

Wind took a deep breath and wiped the tears from her face, wincing slightly as pain shot through her chest.

She would usually think the buts along her chest would be like paper cuts but...they needed to get into the city so she made it look worse than it felt. "O-Okay...w-what is it y-you need to know, s-sir." She said, sobbing here and there. "Can we go s-soon ? I really need some p-place I can r-rest." She looked down at her hooves, then back up at the agent.

She blinked some tears from her eyes and took another deep breath, as if she was trying to calm her self...She was actually feeling rather bored and wanted to cut off the agents head but...that may be a bad idea. Instead she just looked around the room, which wasn't that interesting. There was a mirror which other ponies were obviously standing behind, listening to their every word. And there was a vent in the ceiling. She looked away from the vent and looked back at the agent, waiting for him to start asking them question's...or whatever he had planned.

@@MagicalStarRain,

@@EquestrianScholar,

@@Spell Shock,  

Eternity looked away from Star and starting walking down the street. One word answer again. Well if she doesn't know i guess I'll just look for it. Eternity started to wonder down the streets of Hoofington. Looked a lot like Canterlot, only more modern. He already saw many of the soldiers getting to work taking there posts to guard the city. He didn't really have to go far to find the Inn. It is an Inn after al,l they are always in a convenient place. He had to walk past the market place though. He saw many of merchants attempting to sell their products to the new arrivals.

Once inside he told the people at the Inn who he was and that he had reservations. Apparently many officials were staying there. Everything was so last minute. For the next few hours he stayed in his room. He just kept thinking of everything that has just happened. Meeting Silver and Star. And Spell and Lightning. Two very unusual fillys. The trip they took. Hoofington, and Twilighst big surprise. He wasn't even sure if Twi or Silver of Star had checked in. He eventually decided to tried not to think about it and stress himself so he began to read a book on magic. He was interested to see if he could find something related on what ever was going on with Spell and Lightning. And unfortunately he couldn't. It was such a strange phenomenon. The more he thought about it, the more impossible it all seemed.

It was around noon time and he was just laying in his bed looking at the ceiling, when he started to hear some commotion outside. He looked outside his window to see what was up. All he saw was a bunch of ponies rushing to the center of town. He went out of his room and then proceeded outside. Many ponies were still gather at what seemed like town hall. He wasn't sure what was happening. So he asked this yellow unicorn mare that walked past him.

"Ummm" Eternity said "Whats happening at town hall?" The unicorn gave him a puzzled look.

"You don't know? The Archmagister is going to speak to all of us" Then She just continued to trotted by.

Oh no Eternity thought as a bit of fear went up his spine.

@@AnonBrony,

Spell would check in eventually, Lightning stayed at the place anyway so it didn’t really matter all that much. They would then spend some time together, chatting, walking around maybe even shopping a little bit here and there. Maybe a few glass bottles and a few thick bags, which Spell needed for some time now.

They would eventually realize something is not right in the boat, as all the ponies seemed to go somewhere, so Spell gave Lightning her cape to cover her wings, afterwards they would go to hear Twilight’s speech.

Spell was less when enthusiastic about it, it was probably something like “Project Overlord, let’s resurrect an old deity from the depths of the ocean who will turn the world into madness or something” as she told it to Lightning.

- “Well, you should have faith at least in that” – Lightning replied – “I hope it will be something which will not end up destroying the Hoogington through, I like this place. Maybe, when the war is over we could settle in here. It’s a nice place.”

- “As nice as anywhere” – Spell replied – “there is no nice places, Li. Not until the war goes on, everything is just a place. The next thing you know, Stormwing will bring their flying city and will just start flooding everything again”

Eventually, they would arrive and would wait for the speech of archmagister Twilight. Spell would position Lightning behind herself, so she could see but well, it was harder for her to be seen. They were both curious but not at all enthusiastic about the whole thing, but at least they gonna hear out what is this grand scheme of Twilight’s is. Out of all leaders, Spell counted her second craziest, after all. 

House Everfree: Fluttershy and Sand (Yes, I'm attempting to collect the Everfree members into one spot for interaction.)

Fluttershy seemed rather pleased with the posturing the wolf-mare gave her. It was always nice, even at the basest of animal instincts, for another to show submission to oneself. She waved here hoof slightly, indicating for the mare to lift her gaze. "Now now," she tutted. "That will be more than enough grovelling for now. I thank you for your assistance in this matter. Everfree Forest is a deadly place for those not familiar with its inner workings and it would have been a shame to miss this opprotunity. YOU on the other hand-" Fluttershy turned her gaze to Sand, taking in his stance and unicorn's horn. "I don't know about you. You have recieved the Mark of the Wild during your lifetime, that much is evident. You stand like one who has walked much and wraps the shadows around themselves like a cloak, but you seem to wield it like a dagger as well. Curious. What is your name Trickster?"

Sand had remained quiet until now, searching for an exit with his eyes. They slid over to Fluttershy now, fixing her with a stare that could have rivaled her own with time and practice. "Mein namin eist 'Sahndey' Leydein," he responded in a dead serious voice. The name sounded more like the tone that the deep desert sand makes as it strikes one's skin as it flies with the wind than a proper word. Fluttershy watched him for a long moment before smiling. "Not many speak that language anymore Trickster. I always thought the deep wastes had swallowed your kind," she replied to him. "You are... interesting. So, this is what I will do you you three. You all shall dine with me tonight and I will know more of you." She smiled sweetly, an echo of the smile she once saved for friends in kinder times. "Feel free to chose quarters with direction from the Housecarl." She indicated the buck to her right. "Two of you wish to join House Everfree, but you'll have to be kept within eyesight until you are initiated. Sorry, times are a bit rough lately." For just a moment, she sounded like her past self.

"Jade, you seem rather kind despite your hardship. That's a valuable thing in the deep forest. Hold onto it, as a favor to me, please." With that said she began to leave, turning back to say something to the wolf-mare. "You will be dining with us, I have much to ask regarding the Timberwolf packs." After leaving she happened upon Rain and his charge, back earlier than expected. "Why my goodness, you are truly a swift tracker stag. It pleases me that you have brought her back so quickly, if this is indeed Lady Sparrow. For now, I request that you keep an eye on her. Your reward will be forthcoming. In fact, why don't the two of you accompany some of my other guests to my dinner table tonight? I'm sure we all have much to talk about, especially the Lady and myself."

House Everfree: Invasion Force (The invasion is taking place in the area slightly to the north of Old Ponyville, meaning it would be in the east if the map is correct. Presumably it would be south of the Stormwing border.)

The Invasion was going fairly well. The Hydra's were holding up against the Earthborn onslaught. Tree-ents had moved forward to begin a crude form of long range bombardment. This mainly consisted of pickup up any large and heavy object within reaching and launching it in the direction of the enemy. While fairly inaccurate, the sheer weight and volume of boulders and what previously had been fragments of houses was more than enough to cause collateral damage and crush anything underneath it. Smaller beasts swarmed under the legs of the monstrosities. Casualties were fairly light. The Hydra's themselves were well equipped to deal with infantry, their heads plucking soldiers into the sky while their hides turned aside all but the deadliest weapons. The Tree-ents were vulnerable to fire, the lack of water having dried them out. However they were protected by packs of roving Timberwolves and the occasional druidic unicorn. These ponies cast regenerative spells wherever they went, usually riding on the shoulders of Ents. The forest sprang up behind them like a rash.

In the north, the plug was pulled on the dams. The initial objective, crossing the river, was now achieved and large stands of trees lined the opposing shore. Marshland had sprung up all along the river, filled to the brim with deadly wildlife and imported plants. There the mushrooms grew as tall as the oldest oaks and the air itself was poisonous to those not innoculated to the spores that floated freely. In order to preserve this newly cultivated area, only the main waterways were breached, leaving all of the tributaries to clog the land with stagnant water. In an instant millions of gallons of water was uncorked and the ensuing flood raced southward. Under the careful manipulation of Everfree it gained speed and force, staying inside the banks until it had become a torrential wall of water that broke stones on impact. The now flooded Ponyville was a bit more troublesome to circumvent. Precious speed and time would be wasted if the flood stalled there. So, it was directed with magic to skirt around the edge. From that point control was released so that it could fufill its purpose, washing away the southern lands and notably New Ponyville in a torrential tide.

House Everfree: Fluttershy and Sand House Everfree - Castle Ruins - somewhere inside (I don't actually know where they are right now  :blink: )

@,

Rain bowed respectfully as Fluttershy addressed him. "I thank you for the offer my lady. But I don't seek gifts...I only wish to please you." He said, standing up straight again. "And I barely had to look at all. Ms. Sparrow was within sight of the castle when I came upon her." He smiled at Sparrow and looked back at Fluttershy. "Dinner sounds wonderful." He said, looking over at Eve Evergreen and...an alicorn ? *I wonder who they are. And why an alicorn would be here. Hmm.* He thought, looking back at Fluttershy. He was unsure whether to start walking to get some dinner or to wait for one of them to go...he felt rather rude just walking ahead of Sparrow and Fluttershy to the dining hall so he politely waited for one of them to say something...or start walking to get some food.

(OOC: I don't really know if there would be a dining hall or a private room where Fluttershy eat's her meals...so I just said Dining hall...I hope that's right.)

House Stormwing - Ghastly Gorge   Windslash was trying to get some rest.... But he felt the ground begining to shake lightly. He got up and decided to look around. Windslash was looking off in the distance. He could see that what looked like a giant stamped moving. He quickly went to get Scootaloo. "Ma'am, i think the ennemis are moving, quickly come!!" He pointed at the large group of earthborn soldiers who where really far away. "There imbetween the old Ponyville anb the Redheart's refugee camp, they look so small yet i can see the group so clearly, their's must be over 1000 of them.What should we do ma'am?" 

House Stormwing - The Acropolis - Outside New Ponyville

Scootaloo galloped to Windslash’s side, looking out across the plains with her keen sight. There were so many of them, too many for the four of them to handle on their own for sure. “There has to be at least a thousand troops there. They have enough artillery to lay a Cloud City to siege.”

Star Keeper quickly followed up behind. “It’s true, Earthborn’s strength is growing. The council cannot prolong this threat, not anymore. But how do we relay this knowledge? We may not be able to reach Cloudsdale in time.”

“I…  I’m not sure.” Scootaloo wished at these moments that Dash was here by her side, to tell her it would be okay and that she would protect her. But now she was on her own, she could only rely on herself in these times.

“Wait, what’s that over there?” Star Keeper pointed his hoof out at the silhouette of a bird drawing closer and closer. It landed within their camp, it’s regal feathers illuminated by the fire light. “It’s a falcon, but what is it doing here?”

The young mare noticed something tied to its back, some kind of scroll or parchment. She untied it and let the falcon rest on her shoulder. Star looked at the scroll with a curious eye but Scootaloo kept it close to her chest. Written in Dash’s own hoof writing was a small message.

The courts have given their blessing, my troops are ready to fly south to face down Earthborn.

Hold on a little longer squirt, I’m on my way.

“Rainbow Dash is coming to help!” Scootaloo cried in joy. “We need to send back the bird. Star, write down our location and have it sent back. Let her know of all we've seen her. We’re gonna need everypony for this fight.” Star nodded, quickly scribbling up a small note and tying it to the falcon’s back. With a quick burst from its wings it was off again, eyes keenly set northward. “We have to keep following them, keep a close watch. When Commander Rainbow Dash arrives she’ll need to have a good idea of what she’s up against.”

(edited)

(OOC. Probably should of waited 'till Star and Scholar posted. But i figured i'd post this now. Just make sure to read previous posts. you two. especially Scholar sine you missed a lot.)

@@Spell Shock,

@@EquestrianScholar,

@@MagicalStarRain,  

House Moon and Star - Hoofington - Outside Town Hall.

Eternity pushed himself threw the crowd so he get hear and see Twilight better. She was at a podium up over at Town Hall. No big fancy Castles to make your speeches here. When she walked up to it the whole crowd was cheering and she was smiling a waving with two guards next to her. They treat her as if she was the next Princess. If only they knew the truth. Heck, Twilight isn't even an Alicorn. Eternity then had a quick though of Twilight with wings. He laughed at the thought. Twilight with wings? What a silly idea. Eternity thought.

Twilight then cleared her throat fixed up some index cards she had which she tried to hide and gestured to the crowd to be silent. Once everyone settled down, she made her speech.

"Greetings, citizens of Hoofington! As most of you already may of known I am your Archmagister, Twilight Sparkle.

Today, is the dawn of a new day here in Hoofington. Many changes will start to occur over the next couple of weeks, but I can assure you, these changes are for the better. As many of you have noticed the increase in military here. Hoofington is one of our closest city to the enemy of this dreadful war, so this is being done to help further protect the ponies of this city, and to aid in the cause of the House. But the main change has yet to come. yes, i foresee and age of glory and prosperity over House Moon and Star. A project, a rather large one, shall commence right here in your faithful city. And I believe this project will lead this House into greatness, and to victory. But we are not secretive  we shall be building a Gateway. A Gateway to glory itself. A Gateway to a whole new land. A land filled with great power and amazement. Yes, A Gateway to Heaven itself. I know this may all sound a bit extreme, but we can assure you all that your city is safe and if this project succeeds it will usher in a New Era for House Moon and Star. A brand new Era where there is no war and death, but peace and prosperity. Now, in order to complete this project and many others to help fortify this lovely city, we are going to be taking volunteers to help with the construction  ...Today, is the start of this New Era Ladies and Gentlecolts. May it be filled with success and happiness.

All Hail Celestia and Luna!"

The rest of the townsponys proceeded to yell "All Hail Celestia and Luna!" And the proceeded to cheer! Ofcourse not everypony was happy about this. Th rest of the citizens who feared the House stayed at there homes, though I can say without a doubt they were scared as much as Eternity was for what is to come.

A Gateway... TO HEAVEN!? The Astral Plane!? is it even possible? Is Twilight actually going to Achieve her goals? And what does she mean by 'Volunteers'!? He Began to panic, but he didn't show it. He just started to walk back to the Inn. But there was so much going through his mind. He wasn't sure what to do. This is REALLY not good...

Edited by AnonBrony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

House Everfree: Fluttershy and Sand (Yes, I'm attempting to collect the Everfree members into one spot for interaction.)

Earthborn - New Ponyville

Applejack was approaching New Ponyville in the spotting ballon, from the air she could see that the earthborn defences north of Ponyville were crushed and there was an approaching water current towards New Ponyille. If nothing was done New Ponyville would be destroyed. "Cuse Everfree, i already lost one Ponyville to house Stormwing, Im not going to lose another." The ballon landed and Applejack got off. New ponyville had aout 500 soldiers left behind to defend, while the others, moved towards Canterlot, House earthborn would need all the soldiers they could get for this battle. Applejack gave the sinal and 4 behemoth canons began to roll up. Applejack gave the order "That patch of tree's aim there, aim those two canons there near the ghastly gorge, on my signal... ready...aim..." The water was approching like a nearly unstobable force. "FIRE" The 4 behemoth canons hit the targets perfectly, The ground gave way and collapsed under the raw destructive power of the canons. The water heading for New Ponyville was now heading towards the holes created by the behemoth canons and was being funneled into the ghastly gorge. Applejack was supreme commander for a reason, she knew that the targets where on top of diamound dog tunnels which would easily collapse. She now prepared the soldiers to lauch a couter-attack agaisnt Everfree.

Edited by discorded

@,@@Sky Warden, @@AnonBrony, @, @, @@Marathon,

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Justice Building - Interrogation Chambers

The agent decided to wait until the mares calmed down. Meanwhile, loads of Undercity ponies who were watching the whole ordeal were being questioned as well. Although none of them had seen the murder happen, they reported that they did not see nor hear a Smiling Doll or anypony who seemed out of place.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Justice Building - The Autopsy Room

Two doctors were examining the body and head of the deceased gatekeeper. "Whatever killed this poor lad was anything but a Smiling Doll," the older of the two said. "How is that possible? You heard what those mares said. I even saw one of them with cuts on her!" the younger doctor objected. Without touching the body, the senior ran a hoof around the neck, severed from the head it once held. "Well you see, Smiling Dolls are known for closing the distance on their victims quite swiftly. And when they catch up to their unfortunate targets, they hug them and shred them to pieces," the senior explained, ending the description dramatically. The younger doctor was bewildered. "By... HUGGING them?!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "And what you see here is a clean cut, very unlike a feral creature who utilizes the spikes on its legs to do the job. Not only that, there are no other wounds here," the senior said. His student was slowly beginning to put the pieces together. He still could not figure out who made the cuts on that mare though.

"Very well then," the gatekeeper said rather shakily. He poked through Cunning's belongings and looked around him to make sure he wasn't from the Cult. He nodded and held his hoof out to receive the stallion's money.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Artisan District - Performance Hall - Master Green Room

Sweetie Belle began to sing the next lines, when just then she heard the announcer say,"And now, our last act of this show, Sweetie Belle, the patron of the Artisan District, and her singing partner, Encore! Let's give them a round of applause!" Her widened and she hurried to the door, motioning for Encore to follow her.

Star Rain looked up at Eternity once again and shook her head "no".

After a few minutes Lila 'calmed down' a little. She wiped away the last tears from her eyes and sniffed a little. The whole thing was taking a really long time and Lila was starting to get bored. It took every bit of her mental strength to keep herself from just launching herself at the guard. She nodded her head a little before talking. "I... I think we're ready." She said softly. Lila tried to think about the types of questions they would be asked but didnt come up with any that didnt have anything to do with the cult. Wind was already risking their mission and Derpy wouldnt be able to get a message out. Hopefully the Cult wont send more ponies to help. If they played this right they could have the whole thing handed to them in a hand basket. But of course things never go right, you could only plan for what you think is going to go right. In a perfect world: Pinkie Pie would be back, the cult rulling all of equestria, and the other house brought to their knees begging for mercy as the cult quickly and swiftly hacked them down showing no intent of letting up. But unfortunately, the world just isn't perfect...
  • Brohoof 1

@@AnonBrony,

Spell and Lightning was listening to Twilight with somewhat neutral expressions on their faces, they both didn’t really liked the idea. There were too much “ifs” and too much “ahs” in the whole idea for their liking. What if it would be dangerous for the whole world?

- “Have she gone mad?” – Spell though to herself, looking at Twilight, it was the most ridiculous idea she heard of and she heard some of her own ideas, which were ridiculous.

They would talk about it slightly and in hush tones, Spell told Lightning not to “volunteer” for that building progress or whatever and just well stay out of sight. They when would go look either for Eternity or Silver Swirl.

Spell was kind thinking about it all, she had her worries. Knowing her little… problem with her magic and not from this world origin of it, she had a reasonable reason to worry about this idea.  

So, after thinking about it for a little bit, she would decide what she needs to tell Eternity about her little problem, if she could trust him. It really bothered her, she didn’t want for that crazy mare other there endanger all of Equestria, even if it was at war. Celestia knows what could be inside that “astral plain”. Maybe something what nabbed the princesses she heard of lives there, waiting to get out.

@,@@Marathon, @@AnonBrony,

(OOC: I never said I removed the blindfolds)

The agent cleared his throat and rested his head on his hooves before speaking. "Now, we all know that you came from Houses, is that correct? If so, where exactly?" he asked slowly and gentlecolt-like in his Manehatten accent.

​House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Justice Building - Autopsy room

The two doctors were inspecting the body some more for any other clues, but they nothing else but the cut that severed the stallion's head from his body. They were beginning to suspect somepony but weren't so sure about who had made those wounds, so they submitted an autopsy report to the agent interrogating the witnesses and victim.

House Whitegold - Manehatten - The Wall - The Crime Scene

The agents and the police investigated the scene of the crime. They did not find any blood or anything else really to give them clues. The only thing they did learn was that there was not a Smiling Doll here and only hoofprints from the mare and the late officer who stood here. 

For Star Rain, Twilight mine as well have hit her with a baseball bat that had "SUCKER" written all over it. A gateway to HEAVEN?! How is that even possible?! Heck, how can one do that?! She saw Eternity leave, so she followed him to the hotel. Why would she do that?! Then she had a startling suspicion. She had to voice her concerns to Eternity, no matter how shy and anti-social she may be. "Eternity! Wait up!" she called out.

House Moon and Star - Hoofington - Gathering
Star Rain and Spell Shock would find Silver Swirl already not far Eternty, a large smile on his on face after Twilight had finished her little speech. It would seem he even chuckled a bit before turning to see the two fillies moving towards Eternty and deciding to meeting them there.

Once they were close enough he would shaking his head and says seriously, "so it would seem that the fallen Enchantress will open the door that will allow possibly great danger to come through." He considers both fillies and the stallion, before realizing what he had said and correcting himself, "not the Enchantress, I mean the Archmagister. Of any case we should all be ready for what this will bring."

---------------------------

House Whitegold - Manehatten - Artisan District - Performance Hall - Backstage

A mare steps out of the closet, having seen Sweetie Belle and her partner go on stage. With a smile she grabs her knife, walking by a stand with weapons hiding next to it and other 'props' as she positions herself behind the curtain to wait for the right moment.  Finally the moment to get back at 'Mistress' Rarity for what she had done to her... and how better then to take out the one pony she cares most about.

• Brohoof 1