Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can somepony help me

Diamond Treasure

is there a certain platform that the brony party should take? left and right wing perspectives often shape political party's and what they stand for, so finding where you should put the brony party on the scale is where i would start!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't quite understand what you're asking. Are you asking what the majority of Bronies' Political...place is? I could always be wrong, and I've met a few right-wing Bronies, but I think the majority if us are left-wing.

Also, if you don't know what topics you need to cover, then how are you going to be able to do this...assignment in the first place?

Edited by Betez

(edited)

In all honesty i dont quite get what i am asking my self because i havent really had time to look @ the assignment i am gonna half to rephrase my question tomarrow after school. Sorry for any confusion i will clarify my question tomarow 

That is a excellent question wish i could answer that

Edited by COBALT CRESCENT
  • Brohoof 1

I'm sure you could look at other political parties in you textbook and model the your Brony Political Party after them. Except you would need to change your political platform to something Brony's stand for.