Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long can you stay awake and the longest you've stayed awake

Victor van Dort

36 hours.

I went to my friend's house and slept at 1AM. I woke up at 11AM and didn't go to sleep 'til 11PM the next day. I was pretty tired, to say the least. 

• 5 months later...

The longest I've stayed awake was for about 36 hours before falling asleep. It was not a pleasant experience as the sleep-deprived version of myself couldn't concentrate on anything at all.

Edited by Trigonia

Once when I was only 15 I managed to stay awake as far as about ~35 hours. I don't really do that any more because of the stress it puts on your body, but if I absolutely had to I reckon I could fight off sleep for about 48 hours.

Edited by Grande Maxima

Two and a half days, it was very fun. Probably could go for 3 maybe a bit more, but  I see no reason to find out.

I think the longest amount of time I've stayed up is right around 50 hours. Although I do stay up for 24+ hour stretches fairly regularly to get work done for my classes. Though I'm pretty sure that's just part of being in college.

I think I've pulled off more than 30 hours before, but I can't completely remember my max. I know that I really don't have a limit when a new game comes out though, but it doesn't take me usually more than 8 hours to beat a game.

I've gone a full 4 days, no sleep, no stimulants besides exercise and training drill.

Me and a few friends went through a thing that showed you what marines go through. No one made it the full week.

Only person who outlasted me and a few others was a some kid who's dad was in the military.

if hell was on earth, that would be it right there.

Besides that I usually go about 21 hours without sleep 3-5 days a week.

I can do most days running on three hours plenty fine. And I only get caffeine when I really need it

someone

please help me ;-;

I do not know if i've posted here before. Anyway, I can stay awake for day's on end, at the cost of my sanity and concentration. At the moment, it's 8:30 AM and i woke up 8 AM yesterday. Hoping to break my previous record.

• 5 years later...

I think about ~20 hours I'm that type of person who can go to bed late and wake up early in the morning without troubles. But I can't physically stay awake more than a day, after 17 hours I have to pinch myself to stay awake and during this time I can barely think and function. And somehow many people including my friends casually go 1-2 days marathon of playing games or watching something nonstop

• Brohoof 1

I can wake at 4 at the earliest, but only if I’m going on vacation. Otherwise the earliest I can get up is at 8. The latest I’ve ever stayed up is 3:30 cause I wanted to binge play FNAF 4 over the weekend. On average though I can only stay up til about 2-3.

• Brohoof 1