Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

How long can you stay awake and the longest you've stayed awake

Not sure how long i could last without sleep, But the longest i have stayed awake is 64 hours straight at a LAN-party, It was fun... It diden't really feel worth it afterwards though :P

I was about to comment, but I found my comment here. LAN parties are definitely the place where skipping a few nights seems worthwhile. Until you fall asleep on your keyboard and your internal clock gets messed up, and the next few days you are unable to naturally tell what time it is.

• Brohoof 1

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once went a week To be honest it wasn't my proudest of moments.

4 days 6 hours and 50 minutes. i know this because i was starting to go insane. I spent 1 whole day doing strenuous work to work off my anger. I then spent several hours on xbox live destroying noobs

I'm curious as to how long you could go without sleep. I bring this up because just last night I got up at 7:00am and didn't go to sleep until 6:00am the next day. I've gone longer without sleep, thou

36 hours.

I went to my friend's house and slept at 1AM. I woke up at 11AM and didn't go to sleep 'til 11PM the next day. I was pretty tired, to say the least. 

• 5 months later...

I've stayed up for 72 hours before, not really that fun... But I can remain awake for rather lengthy periods of time, if I truly wanted to

The longest I've stayed awake was for about 36 hours before falling asleep. It was not a pleasant experience as the sleep-deprived version of myself couldn't concentrate on anything at all.

Edited by Trigonia

Once when I was only 15 I managed to stay awake as far as about ~35 hours. I don't really do that any more because of the stress it puts on your body, but if I absolutely had to I reckon I could fight off sleep for about 48 hours.

Edited by Grande Maxima
Badges

Two and a half days, it was very fun. Probably could go for 3 maybe a bit more, but  I see no reason to find out.

Badges

I think the longest amount of time I've stayed up is right around 50 hours. Although I do stay up for 24+ hour stretches fairly regularly to get work done for my classes. Though I'm pretty sure that's just part of being in college.

I think I've pulled off more than 30 hours before, but I can't completely remember my max. I know that I really don't have a limit when a new game comes out though, but it doesn't take me usually more than 8 hours to beat a game.

I've gone a full 4 days, no sleep, no stimulants besides exercise and training drill.

Me and a few friends went through a thing that showed you what marines go through. No one made it the full week.

Only person who outlasted me and a few others was a some kid who's dad was in the military.

if hell was on earth, that would be it right there.

Besides that I usually go about 21 hours without sleep 3-5 days a week.

I can do most days running on three hours plenty fine. And I only get caffeine when I really need it

someone

please help me ;-;

Badges

I do not know if i've posted here before. Anyway, I can stay awake for day's on end, at the cost of my sanity and concentration. At the moment, it's 8:30 AM and i woke up 8 AM yesterday. Hoping to break my previous record.

• 5 years later...

I think I pushed 50 hours once...I don't really remember much of that aside from sleeping 12 hours afterwards and waking up somewhat hyper.

Recently about 36

I think about ~20 hours I'm that type of person who can go to bed late and wake up early in the morning without troubles. But I can't physically stay awake more than a day, after 17 hours I have to pinch myself to stay awake and during this time I can barely think and function. And somehow many people including my friends casually go 1-2 days marathon of playing games or watching something nonstop

• Brohoof 1

I can wake at 4 at the earliest, but only if I’m going on vacation. Otherwise the earliest I can get up is at 8. The latest I’ve ever stayed up is 3:30 cause I wanted to binge play FNAF 4 over the weekend. On average though I can only stay up til about 2-3.

• Brohoof 1

I think my limit would be around 48 hours before I just pass out. The longest I've stayed awake was close to 36 hours, and even then I couldn't sit still otherwise I'd fall asleep.

• Brohoof 1

48 hours max, I'm not doing that again.

I don't make it a habit to be awake late at night, so honestly the longest I've stayed awake was a whole day as in a day where I woke up at an hour I then went to sleep that same hour hehe.