Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Project Cerulean **Looking for Animators~Please Read**

CrimsonPony

(edited)
Project Cerulean

I hope this message does not fall onto deaf ears. On February 25th, 2013, I began a project. A project that I am proud to call a idea of my own.

A project that strays away from the usual theme of fan made content in regards to our beloved show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

A darker theme. A sadder one. Rather than the usual cheerful, joyful, fun loving ponies we all have come to know and love this one is different.

This one has a difficult life. Not a difficult life in the sense her special somepony broke up with her and she wallows in sorrow complaining about it, but because tragedy strikes in her life over, and over, and over, and over again.

It's a heartbreaking story that is focused on pulling the viewer in and forcing them to have a sense of sympathy for the mare. No matter how cruel the viewers heart is, we plan to make them feel that sense in a way they simply cannot ignore.

We are determined to see this project through to completion. We want to see this mare have a ending. We want to make this idea into something others will be able to enjoy. The amount of effort, time, and hard work we have put into this is astonishing.

But our current team is lacking enough animators to make it truly happen in the way we want.

I have sent messages to countless people and the response is always amazingly positive, supportive, and certainly a moral booster but there simply just is not raw animation power behind this to see it through. We have the creative genius but not enough animators to help us share it.

So now I have come to you, members of the MLP Forums, to request any support you may be able to offer. Even if it is just a simple post of our link to our Master Log containing details about Project Cerulean so that people may see that it exists, perhaps we could find the animators we need to keep the dream alive.

Please, any help would be appreciated more than you could ever realize. If nothing can be done on your end to aid us, please, at least give me a reply of some sort so I may know for certain this plea was heard.

Here is the link to the Google Doc containing additional information.

Sincerely, PlanetaryPenguin321 (Project Manager), CrimsonSw1ft (Writer) and the rest of the Project Team.

Edited by CrimsonPony

I can animate basic stuff and I've done a few animations, although I don't have any current work to show, I'll have one up soon. I'd love to help and I will try my best to make the project happen! I can also voice act in case you would need anyone for that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I can animate basic stuff and I've done a few animations, although I don't have any current work to show, I'll have one up soon. I'd love to help and I will try my best to make the project happen! I can also voice act in case you would need anyone for that.

Great! The faster you can put something up, the faster we can look into your work and see if you would become an addition to our team. We do have other people in the group learning animation, such as myself. Anything you can help with would be greatly appreciated. Would you PM me your Skype details so we could keep in contact?

Edited by CrimsonPony