Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For Harmonic

Leafeon

(edited)

I just finished this for Harmonic, because I wanted to. :3 

E98Mk0H.jpg

No Deviant art link, as I don't upload images not of show ponies or my OCs, with a few exceptions.

I hope you like it!

All critique is nice, per usual.

VVWhJEC.png

Edited by Firebolt
  • Brohoof 14

I actually never knew Harmonic had an OC.. Jezzum I'm slow Xd.

What can I say, like always your art is wonderful. Oh and the fact Harmonic's OC is green is making my green obsession start to go a bit nutty Xd.

You keep making beauties K Firebolt? :D.

• Brohoof 2

I love it, it's really amazing! As always, since your art is beautiful. I love it.

I actually never knew Harmonic had an OC.. Jezzum I'm slow Xd.

What can I say, like always your art is wonderful. Oh and the fact Harmonic's OC is green is making my green obsession start to go a bit nutty Xd.

You keep making beauties K Firebolt? :D.

Until my most recent sig my OC was in my signature.

• Brohoof 2

Cool, I never knew HR had an OC! As always, the Firebolt art style never fails to impress and I gotta say that's a really creative use of a lens flare :P

• Brohoof 2

I love it, it's really amazing! As always, since your art is beautiful. I love it.

Until my most recent sig my OC was in my signature.

What? Are you sure.. Am I really THAT Blind? I mean for crying out loud here, as obsessed as I am with green I'm surprised I never pointed it out...

Well anyways.. I'm gonna go slap myself for being so stupid, I think I need to see a doctor about that :P.

• Brohoof 1

What? Are you sure.. Am I really THAT Blind? I mean for crying out loud here, as obsessed as I am with green I'm surprised I never pointed it out...

Well anyways.. I'm gonna go slap myself for being so stupid, I think I need to see a doctor about that :P.

I had a tradition where I'd put him in the background like he was stalking the main characters.

Not unlike how I stalk you and the other users.

• Brohoof 2

Cool, I never knew HR had an OC! As always, the Firebolt art style never fails to impress and I gotta say that's a really creative use of a lens flare :P

I wasn't going to use the lens flare originally, but the simple glow wasn't working for the window, so yea. :P

Also, you're a mod now?

Yes. You are that blind.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wasn't going to use the lens flare originally, but the simple glow wasn't working for the window, so yea. :P

Also, you're a mod now?

Yep! Octavia's Hall has been without a Section Mod for quite a while now after Apocalyptic Chaos left, and seeing as I spend most if not all of my time in Fan Art.. yeah.. :P

We're still friends right? Right??? Right?????  :( 

Edited by akita-ken
  • Brohoof 1

Yep! Octavia's Hall has been without a Section Mod for quite a while now after Apocalyptic Chaos left, and seeing as I spend most if not all of my time in Fan Art.. yeah.. :P

We're still friends right? Right??? Right?????  :( 

Oh. Cool! :P

And, no. We can no longer be friends. :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Just kidding. *hugs* :3333

I had a tradition where I'd put him in the background like he was stalking the main characters.

You don't stalk me? Aw. I thought you did... xC

• Brohoof 1

Very amazing OC creation as usual, Firebolt. :3 I can tell that Harmonic is very happy that you made that. :) I say congrats to you, and you get a hug for that.

*Hugs* :3

• Brohoof 2

Oh, ok sounds like something you'd do.

I'm still up for Tea anytime you want to enter, my door is always open ya know :D. hehee

Also, you're a mod now?

Yes. You are that blind.

Well I guess I'm going to see a doctor for blindness now, and I'll be diagnosed with stupidity. :D.