Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 MLP Forums March Madness - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Doctor XFizzle

After watching many, many big games on television, boy... I can tell you that every lead is a comfortable one. A small three vote margin may not be much but on a stage as big as this, you can make the other guy feel like they're in a ten point hole instead of a three point one.

Every vote counts!~

twilight_sparkle_blushes_while_reading_b

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

How can anyone so no to this egghead, bookworm face? I know I can't and I know you can't either. Do not deny this studious and beloved pony.

rarity_by_chano_kun-d46c10w.jpg

Edited by Doctor XFizzle
  • Brohoof 4

Wow, this certainly is intense. Neither side is giving ground, and this promises to be one of the most interesting rounds yet. Hopefully this cute pony will come out on top :)

welcome_to_cloudsdale_by_ostfront-d5upu4

• Brohoof 4

Twilight is the cutest, smartest, all-around best pony. It cannot be disputed. Nothing can stand before Twilight and her adorkableness.

Nothing.

post-9109-0-55547300-1364968249_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've come here to crush ones dreams.... I've never felt threatened that one of the people I trusted could... could.... adore another pony of less joy. I come here to fortify the strength Rainbow Dash's followers by voting. I rather see Rainbow in the next round than Twilight. To others who pose threats shall perish to the might of my broadsword.

tumblr_m3d87eOAu41r1zgo7.gif

>me losing

• Brohoof 2

My avatar embodies this battle rather nicely, albeit in a super form version. Clear who I voted for. Also clear, from my avatar, who will win. After all, who's hoof is on the others' head?

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Just look at this adorable egghead.  How could you possibly say no to this?  *You'd have to be certifiably insane to vote for a reckless narcissist over her.

joystick_c_by_tg_0-d5dfe30.png

*Obvious joke.  RD is cute, but Twilight is cuter, kbye.

Edited by Vexx3
  • Brohoof 5

Also clear, from my avatar, who will win. After all, who's hoof is on the others' head?

IT'S PRETTY TIGHT! THAT'S A PRETTY CROSSED OUT NOTSO MAYBE BOLD STATEMENT. Cheers if Rainbow Dash wins though? I mean best pony, ammirite?

rainbow_dash_vector__2_by_ebontopaz-d5xm

• Brohoof 1

f23xdlcp.png

Twilight Sparkle and her ascension truly shows that her destiny is to become the all-encompassing goddess of the six elements that dominate the land.  She has even been bestowed a regal pair of sacred wings to represent her dominance over all.  If we were to deny the goddess her rightful seat at the throne, who can tell what form of mighty wrath the goddesses may sunder our mere mortal forms with?

It is our sworn duty to see to it that her holy figure be secured to the throne as the laws of time and nature itself have foretold.

Hang on one moment, this is show discussion, what on Earth am I doing here?

• Brohoof 9

Close match so far, but Twilight's going to win for sure. There's no way that Twilight's going to get anything less than victory when she's got cuteness on her side!

attachicon.gifbookblanket.png

No way No chance! Dash is going to win without a shout of a doubt. Rainbow Dash is far too "cool" to lose! Especially to an egghead..happy.png

No. 

Go leave Twilight Sparkle supporters. I will commit to such heinous crimes that you'll re-consider ever voting in this thread again.

No way No chance! Dash is going to win without a shout of a doubt. Rainbow Dash is far too "cool" to lose! Especially to an egghead..happy.png

But Rainbow Dash is also an egghead biggrin.png

Twilight cannot lose. Our adorkable princess cannot fall to a commoner such as Rainbow!

post-9109-0-43718400-1364969659.gif

• Brohoof 1

All the Dasheads will unite and bring that egghead down. Come on Dashie fans! Lets make the best pony win this tournament!

For me, for you, for Equestria!

Also, I've told HASBRO about this contest, and they told me that if Dashie wins, they will rename the franchise. Now, we know we all want this to be the new logo, so let's vote for Dashie and show other bronies who the best pony is!

fanart___mlp__my_little_pony_logo___rain

• Brohoof 8

But Rainbow Dash is also an egghead

It is true that they both read, however there is a difference in what they read, if that makes sense. 

It's like reading Harry Potter vs Advanced Physics. 

Go Dashie!

(edited)

Dashie and Sparky may both be eggheads, but Rainbow is the better egghead smile.png

img-1333539-1-a_message_from_rainbow_das

She's even writing a novel for crying out loud! I can't wait to read it :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 6

If you're not sure who to vote for, do the right thing and ask yourself "what would Rarity do?" 

So I made a dress, mined some gems, and stayed absolutely freaking fabulous.

• Brohoof 5

Since we're, like, rooting for ponies not even in the competition, y'all know who to vote for:

*posts picture of beautiful, fabulous Applejack*

While we're on the topic of pictures, why don't most of you be courteous and put the pictures in spoilers? I mean, you gotta think about people loading the thread and only to have it be extremely slow 'cause of the mass amount of pony pictures? 

• Brohoof 1

But Rainbow Dash is also an egghead img-1333493-2-biggrin.png

Twilight cannot lose. Our adorkable princess cannot fall to a commoner such as Rainbow!

attachicon.gif1363528597019.gif

You right, you are correct. Dashie is an egghead.

Twilight can and will fall to the almighty iron-pony. Just ask the princess of the sun. cool.pngpost-12769-0-73642500-1364973653_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

She's even writing a novel for crying out loud! I can't wait to read it smile.png

Well, since the plot is about "an awesome pegasus who is the best flyer ever and becomes the captain of the Wonderbolts" we can pretty much tell it's a self-insertion fantasy, kinda like a pony version of Twilight (the Stephanie Mayer books, or whatever her name is) so I doubt it would be very well written. 

This message was paid for by the Vote for Twilight Sparkle Foundation. wink.png

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, since the plot is about "an awesome pegasus who is the best flyer ever and becomes the captain of the Wonderbolts" we can pretty much tell it's a self-insertion fantasy, kinda like a pony version of Twilight (the Stephanie Mayer books, or whatever her name is) so I doubt it would be very well written.

Nonsense. You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first :P. It has such an ingeniously-woven and intricate plotline, and it is undoubtedly a complex journey of self-discovery and perseverance. Besides, Twilight hasn't written any books ;), and so far as we know, has no plans to :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Nonsense. You're just jealous that you didn't think of it first img-1333606-1-tongue.png. It has such an ingeniously-woven and intricate plotline, and it is undoubtedly a complex journey of self-discovery and perseverance. Besides, Twilight hasn't written any books img-1333606-2-wink.png, and so far as we know, has no plans to img-1333606-3-smile.png

Ya got me!  

post-2257-0-52973500-1364975758_thumb.png

But that aside, Twilight is sure to be a better writer than Dash, since she has been an avid reader for so much longer. True, it is not necessarily the case that a person who reads a lot will automatically be a good writer, but it would certainly help, all other things being equal. The best proof of this is that, indeed, Twilight does not seem to feel the need to write, in the same way that a martial arts master does not feel the need to fight to demonstrate what they are capable of. Hiyah!

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

You guys crack me up.  This isn't a contest about which pony is the better reader or writer.  It's about who captured our hearts and sent our imagination soaring from the time we first started watching MLP:FiM. 

Twilight's a nice pony and a great leader.  She is a textbook example of how one can demonstrate authority without being an authority (though technically she is an authority now).  And her knowledge of everything, including magic, will take her very far in life. 

But how many of us went from curious onlookers to becoming Bronies because of Twilight?  Relatively few, I would wager.  Rainbow Dash, however, singlehandedly took a whole BUNCH of us over that threshold.  If it weren't for RD's awesomeness, sonic rainboom, and being 20% cooler, I probably wouldn't be here today. 

Go Rainbow Dash and teach that winged wannabe how it's done! 

• Brohoof 4

This one was tough...  On one hand, I really like Dash's design, and on the other, I really like Twilight's personality.  In the end, personality won and I voted for Twilight.  It's not that I hate Dash's personality, it's just that I find that it can get rather annoying at times.

• Brohoof 1