Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 MLP Forums March Madness - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Doctor XFizzle

You know what would have been harder? If You had actually put Fluttershy in this voting too.Rainbow Dash/Twilight/Fluttershy have been tied at first. In the end I had to go with Rainbow Dash because well she's RAINBOW F'N DASH, I know that some don't like RD'S Personality sometimes, but can you honestly tell me one pony in the Mane six  who's personality flawless all the time? We have seen faults in personality for all six of them at one time or another.

• Brohoof 2

It look like Dashie is now ahead by 13 points, see what did I tell you guys about not getting cocky? It is still not over yet though as there have been plenty of come from behind victories before. So get out the vote, don't procrastinate and most of all don't be

too_tardy_to_vote_by_ibringthazelc-d5kca

re_atg_44__no_mercy_exam_by_fatum__inani

You know what would have been harder? If You had actually put Fluttershy in this voting too.Rainbow Dash/Twilight/Fluttershy have been tied at first. In the end I had to go with Rainbow Dash because well she's RAINBOW F'N DASH, I know that some don't like RD'S Personality sometimes, but can you honestly tell me one pony in the Mane six who's personality flawless all the time? We have seen faults in personality for all six of them at one time or another.

Well Duh, none of the Characters are flawless, I think of Pinkie's flaws, it's what makes her Pinkie, she's a bit careless, but does her best to fix it in the end, people've described her as annoying, while I don't see her as such, I can understand why. Rainbow Dash however, I don't see what's to love in her, she has the stereotypical tomboy attitude, that every show has, sure she's not always like that, and has shown a more caring side, such as Wonderbolt's Academy, or Sleepless in Ponyville, and people say it's because she's more mature now, all I see it as is her contradicting her original Character, a bit of an opinated perspective, but it gives me more reason not to vote for her :L

• Brohoof 1

It look like Dashie is now ahead by 13 points, see what did I tell you guys about not getting cocky? It is still not over yet though as there have been plenty of come from behind victories before. So get out the vote, don't procrastinate and most of all don't be

img-1333778-1-too_tardy_to_vote_by_ibrin

img-1333778-2-re_atg_44__no_mercy_exam_b

Good thing voting ends tomorrow night and not now. We can expect a surge from Twilight considering Dash got a lot of her votes overnight (when everyone else was asleep and paid no attention to this thread). Lay it on 'em, man - keep scoring!

wat

Discord won? And Dashie was ahead?

Why do I always miss this stuff. <_<

Oh well. Twily is now ahead, and Pinkie, with your help, should trounce Discord. Then Pinkie will win! :D

I believe a PMV is in order to demonstrate who should be facing off in the finals. Totally not an opportunity for self promotion or anything...

I'm at war with the forums and they

Try to vote for the Twilight Spark'

I struggle to find my faith

As the vote's slipping from RD's arms

• Brohoof 1

Well, since the plot is about "an awesome pegasus who is the best flyer ever and becomes the captain of the Wonderbolts" we can pretty much tell it's a self-insertion fantasy, kinda like a pony version of Twilight (the Stephanie Mayer books, or whatever her name is) so I doubt it would be very well written. 

This message was paid for by the Vote for Twilight Sparkle Foundation. img-1333585-2-wink.png

I argee with you on that ;), I am voting for Twilight in the Final Four to proceed to the Final Two, since she is the best at learning everything that a pony has to do. :D

(edited)

A 25-point lead. Now THAT'S what I like to see. Keep going strong, Dash!

Well Duh, none of the Characters are flawless, I think of Pinkie's flaws, it's what makes her Pinkie, she's a bit careless, but does her best to fix it in the end, people've described her as annoying, while I don't see her as such, I can understand why. Rainbow Dash however, I don't see what's to love in her, she has the stereotypical tomboy attitude, that every show has, sure she's not always like that, and has shown a more caring side, such as Wonderbolt's Academy, or Sleepless in Ponyville, and people say it's because she's more mature now, all I see it as is her contradicting her original Character, a bit of an opinated perspective, but it gives me more reason not to vote for her :L

You call it "contradicting her original character". Have you ever thought that it might be called "character development"? Rainbow Dash has changed, yes, but that's a result of learning lessons about life, and personal development. It's not a bad thing at all. Every character in the Mane 6 has developed in the series. Watching that progression makes a character much more interesting and ultimately lovable.

And there is much more to her than just being a tomboy who loves sports and the like. There's also the element of bathos that makes her pleasing to watch. I say this about her more than anything else, but every time you see her she wants the image of looking cool or stylish. She's obsessed with being revered as a figure of awesomeness/talent. But even after all that, she can't help but slip into some moments where she just looks like a rainbow-haired, cuddly bright-blue pony rather than a top-notch flyer. (Still not as cuddly as Pinkie, though, we can both agree on that one)  smile.png

So basically, I recommend voting for Dash biggrin.png

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

A 25-point lead. Now THAT'S what I like to see. Keep going strong, Dash!

You call it "contradicting her original character". Have you ever thought that it might be called "character development"? Rainbow Dash has changed, yes, but that's a result of learning lessons about life, and personal development. It's not a bad thing at all. Every character in the Mane 6 has developed in the series. Watching that progression makes a character much more interesting and ultimately lovable.

And there is much more to her than just being a tomboy who loves sports and the like. There's also the element of bathos that makes her pleasing to watch. I say this about her more than anything else, but every time you see her she wants the image of looking cool or stylish. She's obsessed with being revered as a figure of awesomeness/talent. But even after all that, she can't help but slip into some moments where she just looks like a rainbow-haired, cuddly bright-blue pony rather than a top-notch flyer. (Still not as cuddly as Pinkie, though, we can both agree on that one) img-1334000-1-smile.png

So basically, I recommend voting for Dash img-1334000-2-biggrin.png

I know it's supposed to be character development, but I really wanted it to be the kind of thing that happens slowly and you barely notice happening until you compare the Dash from the first episodes, to the one she is now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I just honestly loved the over confident Rainbow Dash from the first season. There is more to her character I probably don't acknowledge as much, but I do know it's there, wherever it is :3

I already voted for Twi, while Rainbow's my third favorite, I like Twilie' a bit more, probably because of the Feeling Pinkie Keen episode x3

Edited by Pinkazoid!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Holy jumpin! Rainbow Dash army came through and conquered overnight. Twilight has her work cut out for her now. Hot diggity.

That was probably my fault. I talked and talked and talked and it probably lit a fire under everyone's flanks and eventually they just came swarming in overnight.

I suspect TailsIsNotAlone had something to do with it. wacko.png

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dash is now in the lead! I knew a day like this would come!

Sorry Twilight fans, but this is time for a little celebration  for Dashie. smile.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~
  • Brohoof 4

The lead's ballooned to 37...

This is pretty embarrassing in every single phase of the game, but at least voting ends tomorrow night and not today, or else Twilight would be in huge trouble.

She's down (big), but she's not out.

mlfw3218_large.png

• Brohoof 1

Twilight has no chance of winning, guys.

Also, I voted for Rainbow Dash. I prefer natural wings over magically generated ones. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Told you my avatar depicted this fight :D I look forward to seeing how this turns out. If the finale turns up being Rainbow VS Discord, I don't even know who I'd be voting for, if I could at all :|

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Truthfully , I have seen instances of her of her caring side even in season 1. Take  the third episode of the first season for instance, at the end she's all happy that she got to go with Twilight to the Gala when everyone else declined because of how upset she was. When Rainbow saw how upset Twilight was she even came up with an excuse to why she couldn't go. She could of kept on being happy that she could go with Twilight, but seeing as she saw how Upset Twilight was she stopped.

Her caring side is a lot harder to see sometimes, probably because she thinks that showing a caring side is uncool. But, it's there and it's been there since season 1 in some stages. From the Gala episode to the Gilda episode. Season 3 just brought out the caring side a bit more. It was always there, it just wasn't something you saw Rainbow too, too much before season 3. So it wasn't like it was a change of her personality too much.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 3

Don't worry, she's not celebrating early. She's just trying on her victory dress. img-1335166-1-biggrin.png

img-1335166-2-marrymerainbow.jpg

tumblr_lkhn1wA80E1qhejp9o1_400.jpg?13128

Dayum, that pony be smoking!!!!! cool.png   The Greco/Roman look suits her nicely (as always wink.png)

Told you my avatar depicted this fight

Well, that or it depicts the two of them trying out the "Spitfire" look (at Dashie's insistence from the looks of it happy.png)

See Twilight, every colt in Equestria's gonna want a piece of us now that we look like the smoking hot captain of the Wonderbolts!

Rainbow, I agreed to the manestyle, but you didn't say anything about dying my mane and coat orange!  And why didn't you dye your mane?!?!

Pssssh, are you kidding!!!  Nopony can get enough of my mane!  You on the other hand needed some work.

WHAT?!?!?! angry.png 

Hey, just saying.  The truth hurts sometimes kid, I'm just trying to be honest like AJ would want me to be, so if your mad, take it up with her.  As for me, I'm gonna go strut my stuff! cool.png   Later!

Rainbow!  Rainbow Dash!!!  RAINBOW DASH!!!!!!!! angry.png 

Man, the stuff that goes on in my head. tongue.png 

As for Rainbow Dash, I'm quite pleased to see that she's taken such a commanding lead.  Just a few more hours, and this bloodbath will be all wrapped up. cool.png   ONWARD DASHIE, TO VICTORY!!!!!!!!!

gantz_rainbow_dash_by_johnjoseco-d411e0s

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

.... Wow. Twilight is officially getting curb stomped. I should be thankful Applejack didn't make it to face Dashie. She would've been destroyed. tongue.png

Rainbow fans are always there for their favorite, now where are the rest of the Twihards? You're not even gonna make this a close one?

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

DISCORD VERSUS PINKIE PIE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY....

...too early...

Oh.

So, er...

DASHIE VERSUS TWILIGHT BATT-

oh.

Okay.

turns out dashie is winning

by a lot

go dashie

Edited by Velvet Remedy