Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2013 MLP Forums March Madness - NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Doctor XFizzle

Plain words, better pay attention or you might choke in your own words. ;3

TL;DR + megapicture spam

Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning.

rainbow_dashia_by_coco_drillo-d5up1ec.jp

I'd post this, but then I realised I've done very productive Pinkie stuff today.

mlfw1559-tumblr_luktz59fE01qc6wwzo1_500.

Look, even when she's shoddily drawn she's freaking adorable.

(This is really fun :P )

• Brohoof 2

Fellow Pinkie Pie warriors.

I have figured out

How we are to defeat Rainbow Dash

It took much discussion and debate

But in order to defeat her we must...

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK.

Okay, so, honestly, where's the Pinkie Army? It's just me, Flipturn, Urdnot, Pinkazoid, and Zerobot sitting in a corner img-1348169-1-mlp-lsad.png

ADD ME! I'm second best Pinkie fan, some say Pinkazoid is better. And I agree. Anyway, PINKIE PIE IS MY PONY SISTER! :D Dash can do dig a hole and die in it.
  • Brohoof 1

Plain words, better pay attention or you might choke in your own words. ;3

Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning.

aye, this is a beauty contest now? Get lost with your mane-coloring-advertisement...

pinkie_pie___pinkamena_by_kujaryam-d5o2b

by the way, the expression pinkie wears on the right part will be close to yours after we are done with this. A true winner needs no rainbow to shine, all he needs is natural charme and beauty.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Some diabetes mellitus:

Diabetes insipidus:

applejack_and_rainbow_dash_fillies_by_ka

inb4 more diabetes.

And Party Cannon: Sorry. I've mistaken you with Friendship_Cannon. All the cannons around..

Edited by Cocodrillo
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, are we turning this into a beauty contest? You don't want to start one of those with us Pinkie Pie fans.

I'll bring in some diabeetus:

f5rK1.gif

And then straight up beauty:

sweet_and_elite_by_a_leksey-d5olh1r.png

By the way guys; while I'm all for having a barrel of fun with this back-and-forth propaganda, remember that some people don't like scrolling and scrolling through pictures. I'd say if you're going to post more than one picture, put the following ones in spoilers.

• Brohoof 1

crazy_rainbow_dash_by_ggd15-d3wf8bj.gif

aye, this is a beauty contest now? Get lost with your mane-coloring-advertisement...

by the way, the expression pinkie wears on the right part will be close to yours after we are done with this. A true winner needs no rainbow to shine, all he needs is natural charme and beauty.

More like an advertisement of my art.

And with the mane colouring..implying that pink mane is totally legit.

It's not RDs fault that she was born awesome like this. ;3

Also, again - the hypocrisy of the people who changed their avatar from RD to PP today...

Also, again - the hypocrisy of the people who changed their avatar from RD to PP today...

Friendship_Cannon has always been a Pinkie Pie fan. It's not hypocrisy; he's just getting in the spirit.

And Pinkie Pie never asks for anything in return for her selflessness and spirit. Rainbow Dash actively seeks the approval of others; Pinkie Pie doesn't mind at all. That makes her only so much better, and deserving of a reward. How about a title defence? :)

• Brohoof 1

Well, I guess now there is now a war in the finals of the tournament.

I just hope this war ends after the tournament, or at least after we decided a winner.

But cute picture incoming!

35atcmg.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

ADD ME! I'm second best Pinkie fan, some say Pinkazoid is better. And I agree. Anyway, PINKIE PIE IS MY PONY SISTER! :D Dash can do dig a hole and die in it.

You can be the medic. I forgot to put medic in there anyways, so welcome to the corner pinkie army. Or the Pinkie Republic. Or whatever we're calling ourselves.

SB can be sniper

Edited by Velvet Remedy
  • Brohoof 2

You can be the medic. I forgot to put medic in there anyways, so welcome to the corner pinkie army. Or the Pinkie Republic. Or whatever we're calling ourselves.

The Democratic Republic of Pinkopolis.

Nah, we'll go with Pinkie Republic, as we did originally. n.n That's our army name, folks! Onward! Our weapons are more beauty!

pinkie_pie_gala_dress________by_kp_shado

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I must say, you got me...

I was just used to the neon avatar, people knew me for it, while my heart was with pinkie pie all the time (signature should be proove enough).

Oh, and about that .gif, you wanna get into a fight about who breaks the 4th wall first? really?

pinkie_pie_4th_wall_vector_by_alleg1000-

I´m afraid, not!

oh, you have no idea

84a.gif

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash has a flat personality, and no way does Pinkie Pie. I mean, she can fly, teleport, predict the future, and never does she brag. Oh, and as long as we're debating adorableness...

post-4258-0-30664100-1365354059.jpg

post-4258-0-41304600-1365354074.jpg

post-4258-0-91613200-1365354084_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-25332600-1365354095_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-90182500-1365354105_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-00799800-1365354117_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-37483500-1365354142_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-82236000-1365354166_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-37866600-1365354180_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-00545200-1365354196_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-58605300-1365354210_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-63426600-1365354259_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-86030100-1365354291_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-64246100-1365354306_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-30333000-1365354321_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-73802300-1365354363_thumb.jpg

post-4258-0-66658000-1365354448.jpg

post-4258-0-63607300-1365354473_thumb.jpg

How's that for diabetus? WE. WIN. Beat that, Dashers. :P

• Brohoof 4

Why is Rainbow Dash winning this? Everypony knows that Pinkie Pie is best pony! Dashie haven't got anything on her!

Except her bigger fanbase.. :C

• Brohoof 2

Us Pinkie fans are enthusiastic and ostentatious! Our love for that perfect plushy pink pony is immeasurable; but even then we'll have trouble beating a hundred anvils falling from the sky.

How can you say no to this face?

good_night_pinki_pie_by_kp_shadowsquirre

• Brohoof 3

Guys, brace youself!

For the cutest you are now going to witness!
HUZZAH, THE CUTEST PONEH IN ALL OF EQUESTRIA!

BEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOLD!

• Brohoof 3

Wow, it's hard to believe we've come to the end already. First, I'd like to commend Pinkie Pie's fans for their strong support of her. Flipturn has left no doubt in anybody's mind who he thinks is best pony. And I also tip my cap to Zerobot who wrote an excellent wall of text in support of Pinkie Pie on page 35. And a number of others have given great arguments in favor of our playful pink pal. If her opponent were anybody besides Rainbow Dash, or Fluttershy for that matter, there's a chance I could be swayed to vote for Pinkie. But Dashie is Pinkie's opponent today, and I have to go with my heart on this one.

As I have said earlier in this tournament, I don't think I would be a Brony today if not for Rainbow Dash. At best, I'd probably be one of those lukewarm viewers of MLP:FiM. Instead, RD shows more than any other Mane 6 pony why this cartoon isn't your mom's My Little Pony. There's a reason the sonic rainboom is the most overplayed climactic moment in every Rainbow Dash PMV. She's awesome!

We know she dropped out of flight school or ..something like that, but to be honest I think those bullies aren't the most trustworthy. They were claiming she had never done a sonic rainboom before despite being there when it happened, in the race where it happened.

Actually, I don't think they're lying. Rainbow Dash left them both in the dust and while they no doubt saw the result, the idea that a small cyan filly could do that is so preposterous they couldn't believe it. RD wasn't in their line of site when she hit the sound barrier. So they probably rationalized being forcefully knocked out of the race to wind shear or some other natural phenomenon. A lot of things can cause a loud boom too. There was so much disbelief they'd need to overcome they likely chalked it up to a series of coincidental events.  It wasn't until they saw the second rainboom, with their own eyes this time, that they had to come to grips with reality.

And in case anybody needs one more reason to vote for Rainbow Dash...

• Brohoof 2

Every Pinkie fan on this thread's talking smack and I'm just sitting here laughing my head off! cool.png

1559_spiderman-lol-what-the-fuck-am-i-do

Seriously though Pinksters, ya'll better step up your game.  Rainbow Dash is giving your pony a serious thrashing at the moment!!!   Look, she even took Pinkie's party cannon!

rainbow_dash__s_party_cannon_by_derpyxho

Man, that's just sad. sleep.png

• Brohoof 4

Seriously though Pinksters, ya'll better step up your game.  Rainbow Dash is giving your pony a serious thrashing at the moment!!!   Look, she even took Pinkie's party cannon!

rainbow_dash__s_party_cannon_by_derpyxho

Man, that's just sad. sleep.png

You've just proved our point! Rainbow Dash is a gnarly thief who should not win this championship. :)

Pinkie Pie never steals stuff, because she's so wonderful. She didn't steal that cinnamon bun either, she paid for it! Using happiness! 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Lead's ballooned to 25 votes overnight. What did I tell you, @?

Now if the Pinkster can get many votes today, you have no excuse for falling this far behind! But it's against Rainbow Dash, so there's no shame in losing img-1348413-1-happy.png

img-1348413-2-human_mane_6__rainbow_dash

... I, uh... O///O!

Edited by Alfonzo Dennard
  • Brohoof 5

Your cocky palaver doesn't sway me, Alfonzo! Remember what I told you two pages back? Dash is my second favourite. If Pinkie Pie doesn't win, then the title going to her won't be so bad! :)

Besides, whether Pinkie Pie wins or loses, this is the most fun I've had with a thread in ages :P

sweet_arrival_by_tsitra360-d4fqax9.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Cmon, Rainbow is so far ahead! That's so awesome! Let's leave it that way, Pinkie can go enjoy second place. 

Besides, she's already won one, and that was just because AJ knocked out Rainbow early. Just a fluke

• Brohoof 4

I noticed the disturbing lack of Pinkies on this page. Since we all love the OP for adding in the places of the characters, i'm going to post my reaction.

231518__UNOPT__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_

...Also, glad to see Luna is dignified and up high on that list.

• Brohoof 4