Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choose your coat and mane color!

Liliana Rose

ok so if you could be a pony what color is your coat and mane? and what would you be good at doing as well as what would your cutie mark be? im really curious what everypony thinks about.

• Brohoof 3

Whew!! Good, long one.

Well, my OC is my set in stone Ponysona, soooo. I integrated colours that i love and that actually compliment me well as a person. So my favorite color is Grey-purple for the coat. My mane is short and trendy and my tail is very long in contrast( since tail=boobs, and i have some massive....endowments) With the same sharp dark purple and a subdued forest green, as the eyes are. Her eyes are heavily made up, like i wear my make up, and ribbons! Love ribbons, both in her hair and tied at the end of her tail so it doesn't catch in her hooves.

She's still young, 19, so probably younger than the mane six, a bit short and sort of chubby. She has thin wings because she dislikes flying by herself, as she's still new to it as a late learner. Like me <3

She is very into theatre as i am, and she designs costumes. Although she has an obsessive/ Addictive personality so sometimes she nitpicks and becomes a perfectionst, but if things don't go her way, she drops the project like a hot rock. She's shy and outgoing at the same time. Very much a pony of either extreme. but always looking for a pleasant solution.

Her cutie mark is actually in development at the moment so i don't have a picture, but its going to be a pair of scissors with a ribbon.

hope that does it for you.

And as i am engaged, so is she to my fiance's ponysona, Quickjet

So yeah <3 loved writing that <3

Hmmm, I think I'd probably be dark purple as a pony, not sure about my mane color though (probably black or brown). My cutie mark? um... hmmm... I think it probably would be a fountain pen, since enjoy writing a lot.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie pie! but Purply Pie!

I love pinkie pie's look and I love the color purple more and purple is my birth stone color and my fav color but I love pinkiepie sooooooo muuuuuch!

I think I would have been a grey or white pony with a black mane, I can't really say why, just feels like me. 

And for my cutie mark, it would be something related to gaming or music. Don't think that really qualifies, so I have no clue what my cutie mark would be

my tail is very long in contrast( since tail=boobs)

How common is that?  I want to say I've read that somewhere before, but I couldn't tell if the idea that "long tail = big boobs" notion was widespread.

My oc has a black coat and blue mane. I like it. My cutie mark.... video game controller. I HAVE NO LIFE! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WAIT THAT DOESNT TAKE UP SPACE

How common is that?  I want to say I've read that somewhere before, but I couldn't tell if the idea that "long tail = big boobs" notion was widespread.

Well its sort of fanon sort of half-cannon. Like in the Gabby Gums episode, they were talking about Fluttershy getting tail extentions and reacting like she got work done. Thus why it was connected with a boob job. And how many stallions and colts have long tails? Sorter tail, smaller breasts, longer tail; bigger breast.

Hello!

I find White to suit me the best, and my hair would be bright brown, as my real hair is. My mane would probably just consist of 1 colour.

(edited)

Well I would want to have a white fur coat and a dark red/burgandy and mane. I would also want to be pegasis, so I would have white wings too. My cutie mark would be an audio cassette and cross bones.  :P

Edited by Neighvana666