Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You don't seem like the type who would...?

LittleSis

My guess is that almost nobody would expect me to do what my blog below details. Often people are like "Never would have guessed that at all." :o Sure, most people wouldn't expect it for anyone at all but I've legit had some reactions that are like "I doubly didn't expect you of all people!". :P 

Also had some people say they were surprised to know that I love metal music. That stuff is part of my lifeblood. :wacko: 

And apparently everyone is able to guess and expect that I love pizza! How do they know? Are they spying on me or something?! *munches pizza in a pondering fashion*

• Brohoof 2

I'm all sunshine, sparkles and rainbows but there are a few things about me that I guess would be really like surprising?

I'm a Satanist, a juggalo, and I'm a lifelong fan of Mortal Kombat and slasher movies as well as a huge mark for deathmatch (hardcore) wrestling~ 

I also like girls more than guys. ;P

• Brohoof 3

I don't look "emo" but I've always kinda had that vibe and gotten along really well with that crowd. Never dressed that way back in high school because my parents didn't approve.

I have a really girly side (and I don't mean the fact that I'm an MLP fan) but don't show it because I know my family wouldn't approve (my significant other does, though).

I'm borderline anarchist at this point. Lost pretty much all faith in the establishment. But you could never tell just by looking at me. Only hint is that I've fallen in love with the Dead Kennedys over the last few months. :D

I have  ADHD but it's the inattentive type so it's harder to tell.

• Brohoof 2

I don’t think most people expect me to like shipping characters for fun since I always strongly express how I don’t like romance. I guess the thing with shipping though is that it’s “my” version of the romance so I can take all the dumb movie romance out of it if I wanted.

• Brohoof 4

4 hours ago, Prospekt said:

I'm borderline anarchist at this point. Lost pretty much all faith in the establishment. But you could never tell just by looking at me. Only hint is that I've fallen in love with the Dead Kennedys over the last few months. :D

Oh hey! Sup comrade! I've been an anarchist for 6 years! Forgot to mention that in my post~

Check out Rage Against the Machine, Rise Against and Bad Religion if you like the kind of vibes the Dead Kennedys bring :mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 2

At my last job my boss thought it was weird that I wanted a motorcycle. And I guess that's fair enough. Nothing about me screams "biker," especially considering I'm built like Jack Skellington and am about the most uncool person you could meet.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Well I'm the complete stereotype of a softboi uwu emoboi type literally walk around with fox ears on and try to pass on as androgynous as possible more so feminine uwu. Yet that said I'm probably one of the toughest persons you find and I have a very hardcore side to me one of which that listens to very heavy metal including death metal and have never been defeated in a fight. So yeah people typically are surprised to learn I'm a heavy metalhead haha. 

• 1 year later...

That I like anything stereotypically girly. MLP,Monster High, Barbie, Ever After High, makeup, fashion, etc. Mostly due to how I listen to a lot of metal, wear black and like a lot of goth stuff. There seems to be an assumption that because of how I look I must be anti everything. Not that I’m not rebellious but come on now. Especially anything “girly” and “cute.” 

“You care about skincare?” Yes? I care about having nice skin?  “You watch Barbie movies?” Yes? They’re really good. I loved Barbies growing up and I’d even be collecting some of the dolls if I had the space. The dolls look way better now than they did when I was growing up. 

• Brohoof 2

I can't really afford to care about what others believe/expect of me based off my appearance or attitude, bc seriously it doesn't matter what I like, or what I involve myself with, all of it to the clueless peanut gallery whose opinion I have not be searched believe anything I do or say is disingenuous when really these people don't know me AT ALL, and rather just want to believe their delusional projected misconception/willed social illusion is reality... It's like, no you aren't even close to reality, you don't choose what anyone else is interested in...? That's insane to think you can just call someone fake when they are being completely genuine and expect that they will change if you harass them enough.. 

But no I am interested in a lot of childish things, but I like to be "multiple flavors" and treat life like it's a psychological thriller, I'm covered in tattoos and stuff but I got like Pokemon tattoos most of them are cartoony, but original concept.. I like all kinds of music, Metal, Horror core and then I like even more than that to listen to music from children's movies or cartoons.. I think most ppl honestly don't know what to think based off of the person I have always been when it collides with their delusional batshit witch hunt that doesn't accurately describe me or anything I ever been through... No matter what there are going to be ppl that substitute your actual identity for this totally factitious fabricated idea of who they want you to be or wish you were so they can give themselves some weird obsessive creepy comparative reassurance that is totally invalid in actuality... 

I love witchcraft, and I love ponies, I love death metal, and I love uplifting cartoon songs about friendship lol, I don't really care to go "to in depth" I don't mean to say anything to "boost my own ego" unlike my many haters desperately trying to validate theirs to no real avail though in REALITY... Lol but I still believe in Christ and what not, I just have very "alternative beliefs" to many others..

I'm just a lot tougher person than I will ever get credit for, not that I need it, you don't need credit when you have experience, the ppl that are desperate to show you something are making sure you see bc they need validity in that moment and their uncertainty/inability to produce consistent results makes them "need a picture" lol, I will always "live in the moment" it's what gives me an edge ..

I think most people still can't wrap their heads around the fact that I enjoy things like metal, rock, and horror games. I like them because they are interesting and can be really versatile at times, not because I am trying to be evil.

• Brohoof 2

As I said before, that I listen to punk music. lol. People have always associated me with classical music. But I think some people would be shocked to learn that I listen to medieval music, as well.

I think people (IRL) might be shocked that I'm not religious. A friend joked with me about this "with all of the dresses and skirts you wear, you'd fit right in at BYU". *vomits* So yes, I wear a lot of dresses and skirts. I also don't drink, do drugs, or party. I don't cuss. But the truth is that I'm not only a non-believer, but a bit of an anti-theist (meaning, I think religion is harmful to society). My fashion is my own thing, and I don't expect other women to dress the same, nor do I always wear skirts or dresses. My lifestyle of not drinking, doing drugs, cussing, etc. has nothing to do with any religious belief, nor has it ever. It's partially the way I was raised and partially from my own experiences (like I did try alcohol after I turned 21 and decided it wasn't a taste worth acquiring).

A number of people IRL do know that I'm non-religious, but those who don't, IDK what they think.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Envy said:

As I said before, that I listen to punk music. lol. People have always associated me with classical music. But I think some people would be shocked to learn that I listen to medieval music, as well.

I think people (IRL) might be shocked that I'm not religious. A friend joked with me about this "with all of the dresses and skirts you wear, you'd fit right in at BYU". *vomits* So yes, I wear a lot of dresses and skirts. I also don't drink, do drugs, or party. I don't cuss. But the truth is that I'm not only a non-believer, but a bit of an anti-theist (meaning, I think religion is harmful to society). My fashion is my own thing, and I don't expect other women to dress the same, nor do I always wear skirts or dresses. My lifestyle of not drinking, doing drugs, cussing, etc. has nothing to do with any religious belief, nor has it ever. It's partially the way I was raised and partially from my own experiences (like I did try alcohol after I turned 21 and decided it wasn't a taste worth acquiring).

A number of people IRL do know that I'm non-religious, but those who don't, IDK what they think.

I guess that makes you the…. “Anti-crass” :P .

Yell "oh yeah!!!" when an announcer says or asks something that the crowd is supposed to respond loudly to. I'm kinda a quiet and chill person who wouldn't yell at all, especially not while sitting in a large crowd of people, but I have yelled really loud before and people were shocked by it.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe it's because I'm a hard-core Disney Channel fan, but people tend to be surprised when I mention how much I love the creepy stuff.

Ghosts, specifically. 

I love little legands like Bloody Mary, or just the haunting stories behind the most famous ghosts. I absolutely WILL hop on board for any Ghost, Voodoo, or Cemetery Tours. You name it.

I am absolutely in LOVE with shows like The Twilight Zone, Goosebumps, and Creeped Out!

I know the entire Ghost Host monolog to The Haunted Mansion ride at Disney word-by-word.

I also believe I used to be into the show Fact or Fiction? When I was a kid. 

Not to mention, I had a phase where I Googled a lot of info about conjoined twins once I found out that they were a real thing. 

I'm a weird gal.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...