Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Savior Part II-The Seers Cup

Emerald Heart

"Crap. Did we hurt it?" Emerald asked worridly.

Peppermint gave her a funny look. "What? I don't like killing things without reason!"

The twins rolled their eyes at her, and she went to go get their weapons. "Here ya go guys."

Emerald had handed spearmint his spear, and then handed Peppermint her samurai sword.

"I bought both from Japan, so don't lose them. They're really expensive."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Crap. Did we hurt it?" Emerald asked worridly.

Peppermint gave her a funny look. "What? I don't like killing things without reason!"

The twins rolled their eyes at her, and she went to go get their weapons. "Here ya go guys."

Emerald had handed spearmint his spear, and then handed Peppermint her samurai sword.

"I bought both from Japan, so don't lose them. They're really expensive."

"Emerald, I ran it over. It's dead. Probably one of the ones trying to sabotage my car, so... Bastard deserved it." Addem looks over at Bladewing. "Can you grab my toolbox out of the back? I'm gonna need some supplies, this damage is worse than I thought." He adjusts his glasses, then reaches up and begins working.

• 3 weeks later...

(Sorry I haven't responded in forever, I basically never get on Forums is all, what with everything going on in Mlponline... That, and the character limit really bugs me :S)

"Emerald, I ran it over. It's dead. Probably one of the ones trying to sabotage my car, so... Bastard deserved it." Addem looks over at Bladewing. "Can you grab my toolbox out of the back? I'm gonna need some supplies, this damage is worse than I thought." He adjusts his glasses, then reaches up and begins working.

Bladewing nods, turning to the car and scanning over the back, quickly finding Addem's toolbox and handing it to him.

Spearmint took his spear and began carefully twirling it around, away from the others.

Addem gratefully accepts his tools, focusing on repairing the gash that the demon's blade had left. It proves to be a bigger problem than he anticipates as he slides back out. "Sorry, guys. We'll be stuck here for a while more. The repairs are a lot worse than I thought."

"We don't have the time, we are already in the forest. We can hoof it from here." Emerald looked at both twins, they had their weapons clutched in their hoofs tightly. "Alright, lets go. We can't waste any time here, we have to head out to the train station on the other side of the forest."

Addem nodded, reaching into the trunk of the car and grabbing a large box. "All right, just gimme a second..." He trotted behind a tree, returning with the empty box. "I'm ready." He grabbed his tools, stuffing them into his saddlebag, then said, "Which way do we go?"

Bladewing quickly scanned the forest, looking for anything that might indicate any more threats. He thought he could pick up a few questionable auras, and he kept his guard up, ready for anything.

"I'm ready as well... we'll have to keep on our guard, though. There's no telling what else that forest has in store."

Bladewing quickly scanned the forest, looking for anything that might indicate any more threats. He thought he could pick up a few questionable auras, and he kept his guard up, ready for anything.

"I'm ready as well... we'll have to keep on our guard, though. There's no telling what else that forest has in store."

"Alright then, we go straight. The train station shouldn't be to far away, plus there is little activity in mornings. We  must hurry before anymore monsters awake." She told the twins to follow Addem, and Emerald leaded. Bladwing close by her side. She inched every couple steps, looking everywhere for any sign of monsters or demons.

Addem glanced around, shepherding Spearmint and Peppermint as the small group travelled through the forest. He cracked his neck from side to side, the sound echoing in the otherwise silent forest. "Of course we break down here. It's like something straight out of a horror movie."

Addem glanced around, shepherding Spearmint and Peppermint as the small group travelled through the forest. He cracked his neck from side to side, the sound echoing in the otherwise silent forest. "Of course we break down here. It's like something straight out of a horror movie."

Bladewing smiled, calmly moving alongside of the group, ready to suddenly pounce and cut anything that threatened them into pieces.

"Except in horror movies, the victims are usually helpless... You've got a half-demon, an angel, and two little Nephilim on your side, Addem. I'd say that's pretty well-protected."

Emerald giggled. "Bladewing is mathematically correct, we are pretty well protected." she inched forward a couple more steps, and stretched her wings. "I think we are almost there, should be but a couple more miles." She motioned for the rest to follow her as they sprinted, and finally saw daylight. "The station! We're here!" She picked up both twins and held them on her shoulders. "You guys go sit down, I'm going to go buy us some tickets." She headed for the booth, and handed the pony a large, square purple coin. He had to put on his glasses to see it properly. "My, we haven't had many myths on this train since the new angel council took over, it's a pleasure miss." Emerald nodded at him politely. "To, you to sir. I need five tickets."  The pony standing at the ticket booth gave her a confused glance. "For one Medallion? Dear, have you forgotten that the council has changed the prices?" he seemed angry. Emerald was too, a little. "Alright, how much?" Emerald asked, trying to be nicer. "Just add two Pence on this table or another Medallion, and you shall have your ticked m'lady." Emerald digged in the pocket of her saddlebag until she pulled out two light blue diamond shaped coins. "Here you go, sir." she handed him the Pence, and slammed the money on top of the Medallion. The pony counted it, and then slid it into a separate drawer that was invisible to regular ponies. "Thanks, ma'am. Here you go, have a nice day!" He handed her the five tickets, which were each stamped with a squiggly mark. Emerald headed back to join the group and handed them each a ticket.

Addem took his, frowning at the ticket-taking pony. "Goddess. I've lived with the four of you for a while now, and I still can't get over the fact that angels even exist. Why haven't you guys come forwards yet? It seems like it would be a lot easier if everypony knew you existed."

Addem took his, frowning at the ticket-taking pony. "Goddess. I've lived with the four of you for a while now, and I still can't get over the fact that angels even exist. Why haven't you guys come forwards yet? It seems like it would be a lot easier if everypony knew you existed."

Emerald shook her head. "Yes, you would indeed assume that. But there would always be ones that if indeed, they found out we existed, they would try tearing us open piece by piece to see how it all worked. Some, on the other hoof, might think our wings might be worth some prophet and try to rip them off and sell them for money. If you can now understand Addem, this is why we only stay in Haven. Well, not counting me of course."

Emerald shook her head. "Yes, you would indeed assume that. But there would always be ones that if indeed, they found out we existed, they would try tearing us open piece by piece to see how it all worked. Some, on the other hoof, might think our wings might be worth some prophet and try to rip them off and sell them for money. If you can now understand Addem, this is why we only stay in Haven. Well, not counting me of course."

He nods, then says, "Speaking of which, do they have a new Savior? I mean, there still must be ponies who need to be saved. And did they train you with those weapons? Is it something you learned by yourself, or are all angels trained? I want to know what we'll be going up against before we get there."

He nods, then says, "Speaking of which, do they have a new Savior? I mean, there still must be ponies who need to be saved. And did they train you with those weapons? Is it something you learned by yourself, or are all angels trained? I want to know what we'll be going up against before we get there."

"Many magical forcefialds, and powerfull spells. Maybe even some booby traps. I think my Boss may have replaiced me as Savior, but who knows, I'm banished to Hell." Emerald said sarcastically. "Well, yes. I am trained in these weapons. They kill most things-Demons, Nephilim, and basically any other creature but ones from Hell."

• 2 weeks later...

"Many magical forcefialds, and powerfull spells. Maybe even some booby traps. I think my Boss may have replaiced me as Savior, but who knows, I'm banished to Hell." Emerald said sarcastically. "Well, yes. I am trained in these weapons. They kill most things-Demons, Nephilim, and basically any other creature but ones from Hell."

"If I can get some time to work, I think I can bypass or deflect some of the spells, so long as they're magically based. I've had a while to study your magical emissions, so I hope the other angels work the same way." He grinned, tapping his glasses, then added, "Are all angels trained with weaponry?"

(edited)

"If I can get some time to work, I think I can bypass or deflect some of the spells, so long as they're magically based. I've had a while to study your magical emissions, so I hope the other angels work the same way." He grinned, tapping his glasses, then added, "Are all angels trained with weaponry?"

"No, not all. The council is trained in wepenry, and some angles die great weaponry legands. We don't have many weaponry-skilled angles though. Just make sure you two are careful up there, some things are angles-only. If you touch them you could die." Emerald looked down at Spearmint and peppermint. "That includes you two, you are not complete angles, so I am not sure if the system we use in Haven would accept you or not, so it's best not to touch."

@@Addem Up,

Edited by Emerald <3