Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

have you ever been happy about something you know you shouldn't be?

Skullbuster

a couple of weeks ago, i went to a mcdonalds out of town, and i was happy to see that the employees were white... have any of you ever experienced this? or am i just a terrible person?

I was happy about something I CANNOT say here.

BUT, once I was happy for someone to get struck with a disease and they were out of school for weeks. :U

Oh boy...

I will get to this thread later... I tend to be happy about the strangest things, even if people find it morally... bucked up!

I mean... I'm a nice person, a good person even, but my mind works differently from others so I tend to think on a whole different tangent than most people!

Like right now I am glad I have horrible grades in school because I tend not to care anymore! :P I have embraced the fact that I shall never go to a high quality education like the others demand me to! I am glad that I shall not support such a broken and corrupt education system that has families gambling their souls away for a higher chance of a successful career when a lot of them will end up being servants in a food restaurant that requires little to no education at all!

Oh boy...

I will get to this thread later... I tend to be happy about the strangest things, even if people find it morally... bucked up!

I mean... I'm a nice person, a good person even, but my mind works differently from others so I tend to think on a whole different tangent than most people!

Like right now I am glad I have horrible grades in school because I tend not to care anymore! :P I have embraced the fact that I shall never go to a high quality education like the others demand me to! I am glad that I shall not support such a broken and corrupt education system that has families gambling their souls away for a higher chance of a successful career when a lot of them will end up being servants in a food restaurant that requires little to no education at all!

i kinda agree with you on the school system, my school system srewed me over when years ago(probably when i was still in elementry school) it dropped grammer and spelling from the standards, as a result, im a terrible speller and my handwritting is crap, and the carrer classes in my high school are suited for redneck factory workers

i kinda agree with you on the school system, my school system srewed me over when years ago(probably when i was still in elementry school) it dropped grammer and spelling from the standards, as a result, im a terrible speller and my handwritting is crap, and the carrer classes in my high school are suited for redneck factory workers

My school tends to have TONS of computer related classes which I am not really skilled enough in any of them to consider it a career choice! The only thing I've learned in school that I'd ever say that I'm good enough in to major in would be Creative Writing, but majoring Creative Writing really wouldn't get me anywhere...

Plus I don't want my family to give a shit ton of money away for me to go to school that never guarantees me a future, and I'm not certainly debting myself to that, especially in this economy!

Still that doesn't mean I still won't hunt for scholarships. If I could get the schooling for free or REALLY cheap then I'd be okay with that.

That's me in Psychology class. I try to be a serious guy, but I have to resist laughing like a manic whenever we'd learn about some sort of case study: for instance the Mcdonalds Con Man, or the guy who had his penis burnt off as a child. Everywhere else I'm fine, but in that class only I turn horrid and it sucks! :lol::(

Edited by Mr. Cricket

Guilty pleasure thread?

I'm pretty it's very common to get one of those feelings, unless you're a Cybermen or a Reyvateil

But for myself, I can be extremely happy at a sight of lesser mammals dying :/

To brighten up my view on death I tend to think in strange positives.

Like its nice that that person doesn't have to suffer

Nice that they are now free of the burden of thinking anymore

Well they can't bother me anymore

Well at least our population is decreasing! :P (probably the most morbid of the bunch!)

• Brohoof 1

Back when I was a lonely and more miserable person, and sometimes even now, I used to regard life as a competition and the failure of others would make me happy because I felt better about myself and that I was "winning." It is the ultimate in insecurity. This happens often and makes me feel really horrible.

• Brohoof 1

Back when I was a lonely and more miserable person, and sometimes even now, I used to regard life as a competition and the failure of others would make me happy because I felt better about myself and that I was "winning." It is the ultimate in insecurity. This happens often and makes me feel really horrible.

"If we are the human race, then who's winning?"

-Dylan Yocca, 2009

I used to think in this way too. "Sucks to be them!" used to be a catch phrase of mine...

...according to my friends I've moved on to the "IDGAF" catch phrase which I'm not sure if that's "better" or not :P

When I was a child,

there was a member of my family that would always bother me,

and I wished they would die.

And they did. ~

For some reason, the way you said that made me laugh.

• Brohoof 1

Back in like 5th grade there was some stupid ass teacher who made my time at school a living hell. She made me cry numerous times by yelling at me for stuff that did not deserve for me to be yelled at.

One day I finally just wished to myself that she would die.

Less than a week later she died. I swear I didn't do anything :X

School made everyone write an essay on how much they loved her. Apparently just about everyone did love that piece of crap.

I wrote a bunch of bullshit about how "nice" she was. I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy with her death.

Back in like 5th grade there was some stupid ass teacher who made my time at school a living hell. She made me cry numerous times by yelling at me for stuff that did not deserve for me to be yelled at.

One day I finally just wished to myself that she would die.

Less than a week later she died. I swear I didn't do anything :X

School made everyone write an essay on how much they loved her. Apparently just about everyone did love that piece of crap.

I wrote a bunch of bullshit about how "nice" she was. I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy with her death.

i did something like that but they didn't die though, but if they did i would be guilty beyond belief

i did something like that but they didn't die though, but if they did i would be guilty beyond belief

meh, I would feel guilty but I didn't do anything to her. For all I know she probably died yelling at someone.