Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

have you ever been happy about something you know you shouldn't be?

Skullbuster

In Middle School, I was bullied by this one kid. I was never really one for being timid but also didn't want to be labeled as a snitch so we always fist fighted and left each other in terrible states. One day, the bully fell down a flight of stairs and a shard of something pierced his hand.

I was so happy and so were a bunch of other kids. Was in a good mood for quite a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another story: My 3rd Grade teacher was a total beeyetch who deserved to be banished to the Moon. She was fired. Everybody was happy. The end.

Edited by Espionage

I'm perceptive of people to an alarming degree, so much so that I often find myself taking mental notes on what I expect to happen to these people, good or bad. To give an example, take my late cousin five years ago; I met him and, after a particularly unpleasant introduction, thought to myself, "Wow, this kid is a tool. Wouldn't be too surprised if he lives hard and dies fast due to drugs or some such malarkey." A few days ago, he died of an Oxycontin overdose. Sure, I was upset and did all the obligatory crying necessary of someone who isn't a total freak but a part of me smiled at having been right about how he'd turn out. A brutal case of "I told you so!" I've watched, predicted and chuckled as girls turned to sluts, geeks turned to successes, men turned to alcohol and old friends to drug addiction. I'm only happy when I am because I see it coming, not because of the event itself; that'd just be cruel, no? Totally sucks, though, being right about people so often. Never being disappointed is disappointing in itself.

Edited by Veece

There was this guy at my highschool with leukemia. He used it to get sympathy from everybody. He got straight A's this way, he got away with cheating on multiple girls, he got away with seeking weed once. He was just generally an asshole to everyone except his friends, he'd go out of his way to cause problems for others, and blame it on his "fragile emotions", which was complete bullshit and everyone knew it. Then he died shortly after graduation. When I found out, my first response was "well it's about damn time."

Well, mine's pretty mild compared to what's been said already but

when I was working my internship with the Detroit Pistons, we'd have some giveaway items that were for people who signed up for this special ticket deal for that game. Whenever a season ticket holder or random person (who wasn't eligible for the giveaway item) came up to us asking if they could get one, I felt a surge of satisfaction from saying no. Especially to season ticket holders because they already get special privileges than the walk-up fan off the street yet that's not good enough and they want more.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

I hate it when people think that just because there anonymous and behind a steering wheel, that they can do whatever the fuck they want to on the road. And I don't even drive yet.