Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ARRIVAL OF THE DRAMA

Masterweaver

None had expected him.

To be fair, he was not like anything they'd seen before. A sapient, self aware, mobile black leather robe striding into town was not an everyday occurrence. Nor was it usual for such a being to wave his sleeves and spontaneously create a stage mad completely out of nerf. A few of the more observant ponies noticed that this robe appeared designed for a bipedual being, which only added to their confusion.

When the robe leapt into the air and somersaulted thrice onto the stage, it was clear that something was happening.

And then it spoke.

"GREETINGS, ponies, nonponies, halfponies, any mixture of pony and nonpony I have not yet acknowledged, and also the trees in the audience! You are wondering who or what I am. Very well........ I am the magnificent, the grandiose, the incomparable, the astounding, the wondrous, the intelligent, the absolutely not conceited in any way whatsoever MASTERWEAVER! Teller of tales, and bard of awesomeness!"

He held a sleeve up to his hood. "Do I hear a question from this audience I have captivated? Any question at all?"

Wow, what an interesting introduction. :D I love it! Welcome to the forums, Masterweaver!

Here's a question: how did you discover MLP:FiM?