Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

• 2 weeks later...

If I could, all I would eat is fruit, I love all fruits, they're tasty and nutritious, but unfortunately Bacon exists sooo you know, I can't just not eat bacon (or meat in general, it's soooo goood and healthy as long as it isn't soaked in fat).

But my favourite food is probably aromatic duck with hoisin sauce mmmmmmmm. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love all sorts of food, so it'd be kind of hard to choose.  Maybe cheeseburgers, potato chips, ice cream, cookies, fried chicken...all the stuff that's not good for a person's health. lol

Edited by LightningCharm
  • Brohoof 1

For snacks, fruit.  Especially pomegranates, strawberries, little cherry tomatoes, stuff like that  :catface:

For food food, fruit.  lol, eat it all the time.  Sometimes I'll cook, I like Spiced black bean with rice tacos.  I can only have those when I don't have to work the next day though, cuz you know.  X3

• Brohoof 1

@, Hiya, just letting you know that this thread has now been merged with another favorite food thread that already existed. Thanks! :)

My favorite thing to eat is pizza. I've always been crazy about Italian food in general, pizza has always been a staple in my family, and it's one of those comfort foods that you just never get sick of!

(edited)

TAKIS NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMN 

In all seriousness they're so gooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has actual spice and is very flavorful especially the lime ones. (I also like the copycats from doritos they taste the exact same.)

maggi-masala.jpg

*Uncontrollably drools*

Edited by Tetris3d

I've been known to go nuts for pretty much any type of Asian foods... (Except Korean... Haven't had the pleasure of trying Korean, yet.)

Me pretty much. And Korean is tasty!!!!!!

Sushi too love dat stuff  :wub:

Salt and pepper squid. The local chinese take-out makes it. I'm going to miss it when I move, it's the beeeest.

Also very fond of Tofu if done correctly, which I cannot do Boo

And Lamb rogan josh. #1 favourite curry.

• 1 month later...

Doctor made me go gluten-free a month ago, so naturally my favorite foods at the moment are everything I can't eat. Cheeseburgers, thick crust pizza, spoonfuls of flour... Okay not the last one, but I've had some odd cravings since being forced to give up most of my favorite foods.

• 3 weeks later...