Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I've actually never had a chicken taco so...I fail. :(

Next time I go to Taco Time I'm gonna get chicken just to try it. Can't eat Taco Bell,

gives me the runs.

Edited by Discordian

There was that whole controversay 5 years ago about the finger found in the wendys chili

Wasn't it found that it was planted there by the customer?

Wasn't it found that it was planted there by the customer?

Yeah I keep hearing it was a hoax. Still the chili is gross enough for me to not eat it, even when I am not thining of stray fingers.

I don't particularly like Wendy's food. Any time I've got there it is pathetically small and it isn't really that good. Their buffalo chicken? Isn't even spicy and tastes like water. Bleh.

I know what you mean I went to Wendy's the other day it was terrible. Beef didn't taste like beef and everything else was just awful and in my town they water down the sodas and I hate it when restaurants do that.

Speaking of McDonalds I think you might find this pretty interesting.

On topic: soda you get from any fast food place is pretty much guaranteed to be the worst soda ever. Not that I like much soda, but fountain soda is the absolute worst.

Now water. That's the best drink right there. Favorite drink in fact.

Speaking of McDonalds I think you might find this pretty interesting.

Oh, wow. That's a great picture. :blink:

On topic: soda you get from any fast food place is pretty much guaranteed to be the worst soda ever. Not that I like much soda, but fountain soda is the absolute worst.

I'm inclined to agree for the most part, with the exception of a small cafe near my work that somehow has the best fountain drinks I've ever had in my life. I'm not much of a soda drinker these days, but I find myself eating there from time to time solely due to how impossibly good their Mister Pibb is.

Now water. That's the best drink right there. Favorite drink in fact.

Agreed. Water is good stuff.

Posted Image

* Takes a sip from the canned beverage he's currently drinking, notices picture, looks down at can in hand.

Well, I see somebody shares my love for the Arizona AP. I raise my can to you, sir.

Edited by Zoop

[/color]

Well, I see somebody shares my love for the Arizona AP. I raise my can to you, sir.

I dont go a day without drinking at least half of one of these. I can drink the small cans in a single swig. So smooth.

post-15-0-05055900-1318824580_thumb.jpg

Anything meaty I like. I'm the carnivore of my family, so I request something with meat at any chance I get when coming up with ideas for food. Steak, fish, pork, chicken, you name it. I'm not really a fruit/vegetable person.