Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I love fresh Grouper and seafood. There is nothing like freshly caught seafood cooked right. That is if you like fish you know.

Hm.. There's a ton of fantastic stuff out there.

But I'd have to say, nothing beats scrambled eggs on French toast, sides with some fruit salad topped with yoghurt in the morning! Can't forget the cup of Earl Grey tea to go with it! ^_^

I love fresh Grouper and seafood. There is nothing like freshly caught seafood cooked right. That is if you like fish you know.

Absolutely! I second that!

I've had some truly wonderful and truly terrible seafood in my time! When cooked to perfection, it can be mouthwateringly delicious! :squee:

*Mouth waters* Chicken packets. Wonderful, delicious, chicken packets... Few have ever heard of them. On the most basic level, it's chicken wrapped in bread dough and covered in bread crumbs. But that's a very poor representation. The meat is shredded and mixed with various other ingredients, and it's just... I've never found anypony that doesn't like them, including my picky little siblings who don't like anything that isn't sugar or peanut butter. Of course, they're also very rare. I'm not even sure if the recipie is online. It may be, but I've never checked, because it's in our family cookbook. I get them once a year, on my birthday, because they're apparently really hard to make.

• 2 months later...

pizza, spagetti, chicken Parmesan, meatball sub, fettichini Alfredo, ramen, teriyaki rice bowl, cheeseburger, & that's only a small bit. Writing down the rest & thinking of the rest would take hours

• 2 weeks later...

I am in love with Nutella. <3

I also like fettuccine alfredo, orange chicken, and chocolate cake.

Chinese Food. 

Pizza. 

Buffalo Chicken. 

Anything Spicy. Jalapenos on Burgers, Pizza. 

Ham with a glaze of brown Sugar (Other stuff in the glaze of course but that's my secret)

Potatoes. Mashed with Gravy, Baked with...everything, fried waffle string wedge. It's a versatile little spud. 

Ceaser Salads. 

Black Raspberry Ice Cream. 

Raman. 

cajun chicken linguini alfredo. 

Potato Soup. 

Those Cheese Biscuits from Red Lobster, dipped in their Potato soup. 

Brownies and cake, but only when I bake them. Cause I replace any water with Milk. Makes it creamier and moist. 

Red Velvet...everything. 

The souls of the dam...I mean...Doritos. >.> 

Peanut butter sandwiches... so much so, that I can't trust myself with them anymore. >.< Apples are also pretty good, I guess... I don't really have that much variety in my diet. ._.

Pretty much any type of pizza that doesn't have pineapple on it.

Sushi's cool too.

Also croissants.

Edited by Couleur