Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I love Olive Garden. Unfortunately my parents decided to boycott them for being Unamerican so they're probably murder me if I went there.

I feel that Olive Garden is overpriced for what it gives you. The alfredo I got had such small portions I was still hungry, and it was 19 bucks!

I feel that Olive Garden is overpriced for what it gives you. The alfredo I got had such small portions I was still hungry, and it was 19 bucks!

I eat so little, so I hardly notice. I have heard that is a problem, though.

I feel like we should probably just turn this into the general Food topic at this point.

I eat so little, so I hardly notice. I have heard that is a problem, though.

I feel like we should probably just turn this into the general Food topic at this point.

Lol yeah, that is what it is turning into :P

I love all kinds of food but chinese is probably my favorite. Stuff like sweet & sour chicken, lo mein, and eggrolls. I also like some Japanese foods like anpan, sushi, curry, nikuman, and I like to snack on Pocky and wasabi peas.

• Brohoof 2

I love all kinds of food but chinese is probably my favorite. Stuff like sweet & sour chicken, lo mein, and eggrolls. I also like some Japanese foods like anpan, sushi, curry, nikuman, and I like to snack on Pocky and wasabi peas.

Pocky. For. The. Freking. WIn.

I just started getting into sushi.

Good stuff.

I hit up a sushi bar for lunch just yesterday; one of my coworkers asked me what I had, and the only response I was able to give was "I don't know, but it was brown, raw and delicious"

I used to be big on Chinese food, but have kind of grown distant from it lately. Probably just been going to crummy restaurants, though.

Japanese food though, that's something I can get behind. I took a vacation in NYC this last January and had dinner with some buddies of mine at the local Nobu. I dropped a $100 bill, ordered the omakase dinner, and was given a seven course meal fit for Gods. I fully intend to hit up the LA Nobu when I head that way next July.

Now if only I could afford to eat like that more than once or twice a year.

Apart from sushi, yakisoba is probably my favorite when it comes to Japanese food. The curry isn't bad, but I tend to prefer Thai curry. Yellow, preferably.

Love wasabi. I've impressed (and horrified) my friends by eating large globs of the stuff by itself; I typically go for wasabi cashews over wasabi peas though. More surface area for the wasabi to cover. ;)

Edited by Zoop

Good stuff.

I hit up a sushi bar for lunch just yesterday; one of my coworkers asked me what I had, and the only response I was able to give was "I don't know, but it was brown, raw and delicious"

I used to be big on Chinese food, but have kind of grown distant from it lately. Probably just been going to crummy restaurants, though.

Japanese food though, that's something I can get behind. I took a vacation in NYC this last January and had dinner with some buddies of mine at the local Nobu. I dropped a $100 bill, ordered the omakase dinner, and was given a seven course meal fit for Gods. I fully intend to hit up the LA Nobu when I head that way next July.

Now if only I could afford to eat like that more than once or twice a year.

Apart from sushi, yakisoba is probably my favorite when it comes to Japanese food. The curry isn't bad, but I tend to prefer Thai curry. Yellow, preferably.

Love wasabi. I've impressed (and horrified) my friends by eating large globs of the stuff by itself; I typically go for wasabi cashews over wasabi peas though. More surface area for the wasabi to cover. ;)

I no longer go to resteraunts for chinese food besides Panda Express. I want to go to china one day to actually experience the real thing.

I no longer go to resteraunts for chinese food besides Panda Express. I want to go to china one day to actually experience the real thing.

I'd bet western chinese is just stereotypical food like hamburgers and hotdogs are for America. I'm sure they have much more variety there. I've always wanted to go to Japan and see how real ramen tastes. All I've ever had was instant.

I pretty much live off of yaki soba during the year. Its real cheap to buy boxes of the noodles.

I'd bet western chinese is just stereotypical food like hamburgers and hotdogs are for America. I'm sure they have much more variety there. I've always wanted to go to Japan and see how real ramen tastes. All I've ever had was instant.

God the first thing I would buy over there is ramen. I want to taste the real thing.

God the first thing I would buy over there is ramen. I want to taste the real thing.

Ramen in japan is real good. i do recommend you to check out a tonkotsu restaurant, as well as a shabu shabu joint.