Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I like way too many types of food. I know it's fast food and stuff but I was like in love with the Steakhouse XT they had at Burger King but they discontinued it or something for some reason. I don't if I'd say it's my absolute favorite, though. I just mad they got rid of it.

If there's one good thing about the city I live in, it's the ridiculous number of impossibly good food carts. Had the best fish and chips I've had all my life out of a cart for lunch today.

Declicious haddok.

Wow, I had not checked this thread in a while, never figured it was going to get this popular.

That we eat food, and have favorite foods to eat is something that we all have in common. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't remember if I posted in this topic or not but in case I didn't Imma say it again:

There is no better food than Applebee's Buffalo Chicken and McDonalds

Oh and my mom's stroganoff.

I don't remember if I posted in this topic or not but in case I didn't Imma say it again:

There is no better food than Applebee's Buffalo Chicken and McDonalds

Oh and my mom's stroganoff.

I love McDonalds but their burghers are so small -.-

Sushi! I could eat it every day. I also love any form of potatoes. Oh and matzo ball soup.

As for types of food, I love Japanese food, Thai, Vietnamese... American and Middle Eastern are pretty good too. Love jewish comfort foods also (matzo balls, kugel, latkes, burekas...yes 2/3 of those have potatoes in them lol.)

I'll eat pretty much anything and enjoy it, but my favorite is without a doubt seafood. I love Red Lobster, it's THE BEST restaurant ever. I really like crab, lobster, scallops, any kind of shrimp, I don't like just plain old fish as much though :P

Aside from seafood, pretty much anything with lots of meat and lots of cheese and I'm plenty happy :) I just prefer to have large portions when I can, mostly cause the work I do requires me to. ;) And anything made out of potatoes is always delicious.

If you interested in what I drink as well, that would be Pepsi, milk, and eggnog.