Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

Arby's makes some decent Reubens but they are nothing compared to my aunt's homemade ones.

I used to love sushi until one day I got really sick from some and I havn't had it since then :(

Psh, getting sick is no reason to stop eating something. I tend to have the runs when I eat Fish-O-Filets from McDonalds but I still eat them because I absolutely adore the taste. I just wish they weren't so expensive...

When I get sick from a food I usually get grossed out every time I see that food afterwards.

Not sure why but it happened with pizza once and I didn't eat it again for about a year :P

That's how I am with grapes that aren't white. I was forced into taking grape medicine when I was young. Same thing with tropical punch drink, can't drink it anymore without feeling sick.

And that's one of the draw backs of any raw dish like sushi, you can clean it, but that doesn't guarantee to kill certain virus' or bacteria that causes diseases. /lesigh

I edited this a thousand times, lol. My grammar is off today -.-

Edited by MyKotoShi
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have to say sprinkles is my favorite food... :blink:

yes the cake and ice cream topping Sprinkles, preferably Rainbow Sprinkles! :wub:

If my oatmeal, cereal, pancakes taste bland I add sprinkles. It is usually a hit and miss when experimenting. If all else fails I'll just eat the sprinkles! :unsure:

Same rules apply for bacon with meatier foods!

One of my favorite dishes is plum-packed roast with potato wedges and sauce.

If food in general, then i go with Asian food. ;) Because i do my own asian food sometime with real asian spices and soy sauce.

Also if you count everything that's eatable... Cupcakes/cinnamon buns with a smoothie! ^^

Edited by Jonke
  • Brohoof 1

I like steaks but there's usually more fat and bones than meat.

Been eating the wrong steaks, then. ;)

Pizza is my nemesis.

Edited by Zoop

Been eating the wrong steaks, then. ;)

Most definately, there is plenty of steak out there with little fat and no bones. Unless of course LRP lives in texas :P