Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SolarFlare

I'm one of the few people in the world who doesn't really like Steak.

I like how it tastes but it's way too hard to cut and chew. I'm always afraid I'm gonna cut my leg or the plate in half when I'm sawing away at them. <.<

My favorite food changes every few weeks. I just get tired of it after a bit. Currently, I'm sucker for pretty much anything chinese. It's all deep fried a billion times - sounds gross, but it tastes sooo good!

I like how it tastes but it's way too hard to cut and chew. I'm always afraid I'm gonna cut my leg or the plate in half when I'm sawing away at them. <.<

Wow, I thought I was the only one! Although for me, it's more the fat in the steak that I don't like. Some people like it somehow, but I can't stand it. Bleh.

What cuts have you tried? A good steak that has been properly prepared is hard to beat. ;)

I honestly don't know. I just know my mom makes them and she cuts them for me because I'm a 21 year old wuss who can't cut through a steak with a knife. LOL

Maybe if it was made by a professional I might like it.

Only kind of steak I actually have liked is the breakfast steaks from the Sunbreak Cafe.

Ah. I gotcha.

It might just be that you've had poorer quality cuts, in which case I'll be the first to agree that they're not great at all. :blush:

I love any kind of seafood. Lobster and shrimp are my favorites though. Weirdest thing i've eaten is BBQ guinea pig. I visited family in south america and they had us eat some. I didnt want to eat it but my mom made me because she didnt want them to be offended. It was horrible and i started puking for about 5 mins straight.

Anything from asia is delicious.

While I do enjoy a great deal of Asian food... that comment is just begging for trouble. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Would it be weird to say those actualy look good..?

I wouldn't say that you're strange outright, but I would somewhat doubt your sincerity if you truly wish to say that eating partially developed baby ducklings out of an egg sounds appetizing.

• Brohoof 1