Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I the only one who hates sweets?

StormzInvader

I wouldn't say I hate sweets but I'm not a huge fan of them unless it's chocolate. 

I like my chocolate dark, my pancakes without syrup and my coffee black because the sweetness just diminishes the good taste. And don't even get me started on ketchup.

Sorry for making a not-very-creative title for you guys who dislike it. :P I'm so sorry. I was supposed to put a real title but then I thought it wouldn't really say what I wanted to say that quickly. I then went with the generic.

Anyway, continuing my story, I never really grew up with sweets. Sure, people around me ate sweets like crazy. (And I do mean crazy) My parents always told me that I never had a sweet tooth. All the way up to now, my candy consumption has to be all-time low. I haven't eaten a single candy in a really long time. (unless you count mints) It feels weird that you are one of few people who dislikes sweets but hey, it's just me. XP

I don't dislike sweets, but I really prefer a fresh piece of bread or a chicken burrito or something like that to candy or cake. I like real, fresh food much more than something sweet.

In short, muffins > cupcakes

Hm... I do wonder though why there are only a few who don't like sweets. What is it with its flavor that is appealing to you guys? I mean, I honestly can't find anything that great with anything sweet in particular in my opinion.

I dislike sweets generally... no, wait, I luv <3 sweets... actually, I don´t know...

Nah, to be honest I try to live a healthy lifestyle, and I am very fixated on my outer appearance (don´t judge meh) and sweets have the unforgivable feature to ruin all the effort you put in your beach body xD.

So, I try to avoid it, but of course I can´t always...

No i feel you i hate sweets id rather sink my teeth into something bitter or sour like bakers chocolate. I will indulge myself with some sweets like those syrup filled hard candies everyonce in awhile i do prefer a nice bit of carrots or fruit juice though or apples for some reason i love apples all the sudden.

In general, I dislike candies, seriously! There aren't a lot of candies that I like. I just don't like that sweet feeling in my mouth compared to something that I eat that tastes sour or salty. I don't know if either I'm just weird or other people have this feeling too. I'd actually rather have a bowl of vegetables than to have a few candies. (vegetables aren't that bad, just putting up some common stereotypes up there so that you can at least get the concept behind it.)

The only "sweets" I eat would be a can of wafers that are always right beside me. I don't even know if they are considered as sweets. o.o

Are there other people who are having this?

Dunno if anyone has replied with anything like that; i just felt it would be appropriate considering the topic at hand. LOL!

I don't enjoy sweets as much as I used to, most candy I'll eat is sour, or spicy, which I find to have more flavor.

Unless it's chocolate, I most likely don't like any sweets, unless they're also sour, then it's gooooood.

I did ask around my group of friends just yesterday and I also found out that about 3 or 4 of them hate sweets as well. I'm pretty sure that a lot more people have a similar feeling and there are a lot that don't. 

Yeah, it can be pretty surprising to some people and to some, probably not.  :P We all know that feel.