Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

yet another new pony

glacialchill

heeey, everyone. If you hadn't guessed, I'm new here. I've been a brony for... what, two years now? I dunno exactly. I started watching out of curiosity after lurking various websites and seeing several ragecomics mentioning the show.

Anyways, I'm fairly easy to get along with... I do a lot of roleplaying as well. I've made quite a few characters, all with their own quirks. It will be tough deciding which to roleplay as on the forums! I'll probably jump into the roleplaying section soon after I figure out how to get to it. of course, I'm used to roleplaying in minecraft and over email, so I might need to adjust to whatever goes on here. 

Anywho, hello everypony, nice to meet you, and nice to be here.

• Brohoof 1

Well, becoming a cupcake isn't that difficult. Get in the oven! *adds sprinkles, gems, frosting*

Here's a tip: You can discuss about each episode of MLP at Show Discussion, that'll rack up your 40-post count in an instant, but you don't need to rush! Just taaaake your time. :)

aaaand welcome aboard to our lovely forums! <3 Hope you have a great time here, and I hope to see you around! :3

• Brohoof 1

40 posts? good gosh. I thought it was only 5. Seems like the oven is a faster method... *sets preheat to 350 degrees and climbs in*

someone let me out after... *consults the instructions on the box* 35 minutes. *closes door*

Welcome fair friend! Hope you enjoy yourself here like i do. Dont worry about the post count you get there soon enough. I just read and chill here alot.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I hope you find yourself at home here, and i'm sure you will.  ^_^

If you need anything ever, just hit me up. Or any of the other 10.000+ members!

Anyways, i just wanted to welcome you. Have a great day sir/mam. :')

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'll get to the roleplaying soon enough... I just need to finish baking myself into a muffing first. but thanks everyone, for the warm welcome.

[edit] oh look, I'm a muffin now. that's good timing. *climbs out of the oven as a delicious muffin* 

Edited by glacialchill

Hello and welcome to the forums I don't roleplay much, but back in my neopet days I used to roleplay a lot I have one oc so far painter scroll a pegasus and am working on my second ice dancer a earth pony. I hope you enjoy your stay here and get lots of roleplay action!

Hm... looks like roleplay here is a lot more structured and organised than anything I've ever done. I'm not totally sure if that is good or bad, but I'll take it for what it's worth and try to fit in without making too big of a mess.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Symphonia. I am a member of the fanfic group ThreeBestBroniez.

We have a accoount on fimfiction.net and we all love to write.

My oc is named Symphonia because of my love for music, the name is also a little shoutout to my favorite videogame Tales of Symphonia.

Being a brony has changed my life for the better. It has made me a better person, even though this world is filled with so much hatred. Thats about it so seya round.

• Brohoof 2

well, hello there Symphonia. I'm not sure if you meant to post here or if you were trying to make your own thread, but it doesn't really matter as long as you get a warm welcome, right? With that being said, welcome to mlp forums.