Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trixie Wallpaper

Harmonic Revelations

So I was working on this wallpaper. Basically, right now, Photoshop CSS is installing so this will be my last project in Paint.net, which is good, because Paint.NET is a bit too simple for the kind of designs I like to partake in.

cJ7A1BP.png

Anyways, it didn't come out too good but it's here anyways because why not?

• Brohoof 5

Needs more Trixie.

I would suggest only using the gradient tool once, or else it doesn't look very gradient-y. I would also suggest making the background a bit more busy. :P

(edited)

Needs more Trixie.

I would suggest only using the gradient tool once, or else it doesn't look very gradient-y. I would also suggest making the background a bit more busy. :P

I did only use the gradient tool once, the glow is a lens-flare. 

I'd make the background a bit more busy, but like I said, the capabilities of Paint.NET are very limited, tis' why I'm going to be working in Photoshop from now on.

I'm thinking I'll touch it up in Photoshop once it's done installing.

Edited by ☣Harmonic Revelations☣

Except for the pixelated Cutie Mark, this is a really neat wallpaper! By the way, is there a wallpaper thread on here where we can share them (not necessarily the ones we did)? Looking forward to seeing your progress on this one :)

I did only use the gradient tool once, the glow is a lens-flare. 

I'd make the background a bit more busy, but like I said, the capabilities of Paint.NET are very limited, tis' why I'm going to be working in Photoshop from now on.

I'm thinking I'll touch it up in Photoshop once it's done installing.

Oooh. I see. Photoshop has lens flares that look quite a bit more accurate. So that's nice. :P (Hint: Make a lens flare on a completely black layer, then set that layer to screen.)

Love the lettering but it might have been better if you only did the effect on the background, not on Trixie and her cutie mark, they'd stand out more that way. You should send this to Sethisto lol.