Truck nation

You drive a truck?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drive/own a truck?

• Yes
    • No
    • I want to
    • other(explain)

So after looking under the hood of my truck I began to think to myself: where are my comrades? I know that there are some Bronies out there who drive a truck or have in their lifetime. So it is my mission to gather information on you guys and start a Brotherhood of 2x4 or 4x4 truck drivers. Share you truck pictures. extra points if its an action shot. I also want your guys' feedback on your experiences on the road and off.

I will start off by saying mine. Driving a truck wasn't tricky at all for me. in fact seeing as how my truck is my first vehicle i have more skills then those who drive a cheap little Honda. i can pull of parallel parking with no trouble. parking in tight spots are a breeze for me. I found that small car drivers act like their car is a limo or a Cadillac. As for other trucks on the road the deciding factor is the size of their truck. where i live Full size trucks are complete jerks. they tailgate me and have their brights on. Small trucks are really courteous when on the road. mid-size trucks are a hybrid of nice and jerky.

Depending on where you all are i was going to put a group together to drive off-road and on road. so basically make a club that would meet in real life.

Badges

Well now, I actually have 3 trucks,,,,,however none of them are actually mine.  Work over the summer with a boyscout camp and we have trucks to do utility things.   Most of them are old and on their last legs, but they are a hell of a lot of fun to drive.  

post-11590-0-06583300-1362342634_thumb.jpg

post-11590-0-55689900-1362342647_thumb.jpg

post-11590-0-57797700-1362342658_thumb.jpg

post-11590-0-69172900-1362342668_thumb.jpg

post-11590-0-28629900-1362342686_thumb.jpg

post-11590-0-29170900-1362342696_thumb.jpg

They aren't street legal anymore,  and regularly I live in a city where such a truck really would just be a waste of my money.....

Used to own an older Dodge Durango. Because I am the one driving my whole family around i have a new Expidition with 8 seats and no fuel economy. ;)

When it comes to cars I am very utilitarian. It could look ugly as can be but if i can move lots of things around i love it. My neighbors and I are planning on going to Oshkosh later to buy a surplus army truck so we can do more when we do go muddin'. I grew up with all males my father didn't want me to be a "girly girl". I know how to fix most minor things.

This my truck now

post-7493-0-33556500-1357379397_thumb.jpg